PDA

View Full Version : Any primary applicant entered on AP after 3 months.

eb3retro
08-26-2009, 12:08 PM
Hi Gurus,

First of all thanks for reading my post. I have a question. I wanted to find out if anyone (primary applicant) entered inside using AP (h1b stamping expired) after 3/more months of staying outside? Especially when you dont have a job? Not sure if any of you have done this. If you have could you please post your port of entry experience along with details of the airport that you entered. Thanks again.

nashim
08-26-2009, 12:17 PM
I entered inside in Jul, 09 using AP after 10 days of emergency visit to India. I have changed employer (did not file AC21), have a job, not a single question asked at POE (JFK). Thanks

eb3retro
08-26-2009, 01:31 PM
I entered inside in Jul, 09 using AP after 10 days of emergency visit to India. I have changed employer (did not file AC21), have a job, not a single question asked at POE (JFK). Thanks

Thanks nashim. But i am looking for exp of those who entered after extended stay. Thanks neways.

eb3retro
08-29-2009, 12:47 AM
Hi Gurus,

First of all thanks for reading my post. I have a question. I wanted to find out if anyone (primary applicant) entered inside using AP (h1b stamping expired) after 3/more months of staying outside? Especially when you dont have a job? Not sure if any of you have done this. If you have could you please post your port of entry experience along with details of the airport that you entered. Thanks again.

bumping it, anyone guys?

bluekayal
08-29-2009, 06:34 PM
I came through SFO a few days ago. I was in India for 5-6 weeks. I was prepared to leave if told that I could not stay, (having lost my job last November and not having found another). I was asked if I was still working for the petitioner, I replied truthfully that I was not and that I was looking for another job. I was then told it was OK, and "welcome back".

I've got a code I biometric notice eventhough I did not apply for and EAD. What might this mean? tThanks to USCIS I lost a 2004 PD ...now its a 8/2006 PD.

eb3retro
09-02-2009, 02:04 PM
bumping it, anyone guys?

updating my own post..came thru IAD yday, not even one single question asked. but there was a big queue. not even a single question, was allowed in without any issues.