PDA

View Full Version : EB2 - General Poll

lost_in_migration
05-14-2007, 10:04 PM
I'm not from EB2 but still would be interested in knowing how many EB2 members have got a relief from today's Visa Bulletin

lost_in_migration
05-14-2007, 10:33 PM
/\/\

amitga
05-14-2007, 10:45 PM
This poll is useless as now all the people with Current PD will stop visiting IV. So do all the polling only for people whose PD is not current.

lost_in_migration
05-14-2007, 10:50 PM
I fear, you may be right :) Probably that is the reason the poll results at this time show 92.68% PD not current !!

This poll is useless as now all the people with Current PD will stop visiting IV. So do all the polling only for people whose PD is not current.

repy_ram
05-15-2007, 12:07 AM
Even if the PD is current, that doesnt mean you will get ur GC immediately. You have to wait for the visa numbers.....

The only advantage is that you can apply for EAD & AP.

theOne
05-15-2007, 01:22 AM
Even if the PD is current, that doesnt mean you will get ur GC immediately. You have to wait for the visa numbers.....

The only advantage is that you can apply for EAD & AP.
I am not sure what visa numbers you are referring to. My eb2 priority date has become current just today. I am told by a friend I should be getting a EAD in a month or two and the GC in about six months. Can you please explain ?

Thanks,
theOne

gcnirvana
05-15-2007, 02:18 AM
Thanks lost_in_migration for creating this poll. I wasn't sure how to do it myself. I know there wouldn't be much response on the PD Current option, as people will be out celebrating and wouldn't care visiting this site :(

I'm not from EB2 but still would be interested in knowing how many EB2 members have got a relief from today's Visa Bulletin

lost_in_migration
05-15-2007, 09:28 AM
Welcome sir :) Even I was not sure how to create one but after going through it, I realized that it was pretty simple to create a poll.

Thanks lost_in_migration for creating this poll. I wasn't sure how to do it myself. I know there wouldn't be much response on the PD Current option, as people will be out celebrating and wouldn't care visiting this site :(

GCDream
05-15-2007, 09:44 AM
PD is captured while registering at IV. Pappu, is it possible to give atleast the % info for EB2 and EB3 that have become current?

sledge_hammer
05-15-2007, 10:04 AM
Less than 15% of EB2 India will be able to file I-485. I think that dates will not need to retrogress further in this case. What do you guys think?

lost_in_migration
05-15-2007, 11:44 AM
It won't retrogress for the next few months but after BEC closes down you never know what can happen:confused:

Less than 15% of EB2 India will be able to file I-485. I think that dates will not need to retrogress further in this case. What do you guys think?

lost_in_migration
05-15-2007, 01:40 PM
/\/\

lost_in_migration
05-15-2007, 02:32 PM
/\/\

nat23
05-15-2007, 02:43 PM
LOST IN IMMIGRATION - dont you think you are being distracted and distracting others with this poll which makes no sense ? I see you are bumping this up. You being a senoir member should realise that this is a waste of time when we should concentrating on something more meaningful.

I hope you take this in the right way.

cheers
Nat