View Full Version : Backstabbing politics

sbabunle
05-26-2007, 03:12 PM
All of them were bragging and shouting against illegal
immigrants. One thing they were saying is that all the
illegals will wait at the end of the line. But illegals will
get more score than a Masters or PHD. And legals
who are waiting last 5 years have to wait another
10 years ( if 90k become a law). Isn't that something?

rimzhim
05-26-2007, 03:20 PM
And legals
who are waiting last 5 years have to wait another
10 years ( if 90k become a law).
Yes, if none of us currently in the backlog opts for the new MBS system, this bill will increase our delay surely. The question is how many will opt for the new MBS system? While it is hard to guess, I have a feeling most will not try an untested new system if their 140 has been approved. Also, the 10% country cap is there to ensure that India and China suffer the most. There is no country cap for the illegals. :rolleyes:

rimzhim
05-26-2007, 03:23 PM
If the bill becomes effective in 2008, does it mean that this year we will still have 140K?

msyedy
05-26-2007, 03:41 PM
If the bill becomes effective in 2008, does it mean that this year we will still have 140K?

Nothing is clear about this new so called MBS system.
Let say if A is a skilled person with bachelors who files today and after few months B files who is Masters in Stem and owns a house, C is from the agriculture sector and is filed by his/her relative who owns a house.
C has higher points than B and A
C>B>A
So what will happen to this A guy.
Are we going by PD or the points.

In the current system people get an EAD in approx 4 years after filling Labor, in the new system the file is discarded after three years so you mean to say that if I fail to get a number I keep re applying...re applying
It is like (Budiya chakki peesing and peesing and peesing)

USCIS took some three years to get to perm. It is not an easy thing to get familiar to this new system.

It will be very difficult to impliment this kind of system from the next fiscal year.

sbabunle
05-27-2007, 11:32 AM
And the quota system proposed is so ridiculous. Illegals will not have
any quota system. But high skilled has one. With all the immigration, we have about a few millions Indian in the US. But they are gonna allow 12 million illegals without any consideration.

ssnd03
05-27-2007, 11:57 AM
In the current system people get an EAD in approx 4 years after filling Labor, in the new system the file is discarded after three years so you mean to say that if I fail to get a number I keep re applying...re applying
It is like (Budiya chakki peesing and peesing and peesing)

that was hilarius :)