PDA

View Full Version : Name check status in local INS

skp71
05-28-2007, 07:02 PM
Do they really know our name check status in local INS? When I spoke to NSC an year back, they said that my name check is done and waiting for visa numbers. when I went local INS office recently, she simply checked the online status (which we used to login and see) and she told that my name check is pending. It's been 4 years since I filed my 485, how is this possible?

reddysn
05-28-2007, 09:20 PM
Man I dont know what is the answer to ur question. But I feel very sorry for you and want to appreciate you for keeping your sanity intact till now. I would have joined a lunatic asylum by now if I am in ur position ... I have already started showing some signs just by waiting for my PD to become current.

Keep it up..

skp71
05-28-2007, 09:27 PM
I requested(May 02nd) them to approve my case using "Cross-Chargeability", since my wife was born in non-retro country. But from June 01st, my PD (India) also becomes current. I really don't know what to do now?

gcpool
05-29-2007, 09:39 AM
Stick with your wifes country dates. The dates in India wont be stable for long.

I requested(May 02nd) them to approve my case using "Cross-Chargeability", since my wife was born in non-retro country. But from June 01st, my PD (India) also becomes current. I really don't know what to do now?

skp71
05-29-2007, 06:42 PM
Today I got CODE 1 FP notice, is this a positive sign?

I requested(May 02nd) USCIS to approve my case using "Cross-Chargeability", since my wife was born in non-retro country. But from June 01st, my PD (India) also becomes current.