PDA

View Full Version : EB GC cutoff date: May 15, 2007; NOT May 21 2007.

PD_Dec2002
05-29-2007, 05:07 PM
Posting this since almost every thread has the question about the cut-off date after which all LCs or I-140s will be invalidated.

http://www.ilw.com/articles/2007,0530-endelman.shtm

Excerpt from "http://www.ilw.com/articles/2007,0530-endelman.shtm" posted earlier, the cutoff date is May 15, 2007; NOT May 21 2007. (Thanks to "cnag" for finding this link).

... ...
Wait, there is more! The end of employer-sponsored immigration and the inauguration of the points system do not take place at the same time. No kidding, there are two different dates when the old is no good and the new becomes available. If you can contain your excitement and read the finer points of Section 502(d)(1) of S. 1348, you will discover that the point system does not take effect until the first day of the fiscal year following enactment, unless (and there always is one) this is less than 270 days. What then? Not to fear. In that case, the point system does not "go live" until the first day of the FOLLOWING fiscal year. Keep reading! The point system in clause (1) is made expressly subject to clause (2) which has few surprises in store. It is not for the uninitiated or the faint of heart. These tender souls should protect their blood pressure and keep on reading. Pursuant to Section 502(d)(2), only those employment-based immigrant petitions on Form I-140 filed before the introduction of S. 1348 on May 15th will remain valid and serve as the basis for an immigrant visa after enactment. So what, you say? Well, suppose that President Bush signs the bill on September 10th 2007. That is the date of enactment. Now, the points system waits until October 1, 2008, the first day of the second fiscal year following enactment. From September 10, 2007 until October 1, 2008, over one year, we will have no employment-based green cards! You heard me right friend, no employer sponsorship based on anything after May 15th 2007 and no points system. This is Pat Buchanan's dream come true- an entire fiscal year without any green cards being issued on the basis of employment!
... ...

Thanks,
Jayant

lost_in_migration
05-29-2007, 05:31 PM
And I thought it could not be worse than what we already got :(
What are they going to do next... Put us in Guantanamo Bay detention camp.... for being immigrants ...and that too legal...and that too high skilled.:mad:

Posting this since almost every thread has the question about the cut-off date after which all LCs or I-140s will be invalidated.

Excerpt from "http://www.ilw.com/articles/2007,0530-endelman.shtm" posted earlier, the cutoff date is May 15, 2007; NOT May 21 2007. (Thanks to "cnag" for finding this link).

Now, the points system waits until October 1, 2008, the first day of the second fiscal year following enactment. From September 10, 2007 until October 1, 2008, over one year, we will have no employment-based green cards! You heard me right friend, no employer sponsorship based on anything after May 15th 2007 and no points system. This is Pat Buchanan's dream come true- an entire fiscal year without any green cards being issued on the basis of employment!
... ...

Thanks,
Jayant

GCard_Dream
05-29-2007, 05:35 PM
I thought Guantanamo was being closed soon. They might ship us to detention centers in Afganistan or Iraq. :D Hope they have more high tech jobs there.

And I thought it could not be worse than what we already got :(
What are they going to do next... Put us in Guantanamo Bay detention camp.... for being immigrants ...and that too legal...and that too high skilled.:mad:

arnab221
05-29-2007, 05:38 PM
They will make H1b visa holders wears arm bands like the Nazis made jews wear . Then they will make us live in ghettos and drive us out all at once . :( How much worse can this get .

lost_in_migration
05-29-2007, 05:40 PM
Genocide is what is left maybe

They will make H1b visa holders wears arm bands like the Nazis made jews wear . Then they will make us live in ghettos and drive us out all at once . :( How much worse can this get .

lost_in_migration
05-29-2007, 05:43 PM
Guantanamo may be kept open just for us .... and they will charge us $5000/$10000 per extension which is due per year ;)

I thought Guantanamo was being closed soon. They might ship us to detention centers in Afganistan or Iraq. :D Hope they have more high tech jobs there.

logiclife
05-29-2007, 05:43 PM
For those who were waiting for lawyers to confirm our fears that those whose 140 was filed or to be filed after May 21 2007 will be forced to let go of their GC file and use the new points based merit system......you have lawyer's answer.

And the interpretation of IV core and lawyers is the same. THE INTRODUCTION DATE of the bill is the cut-off date for pending or approved 140s to be allowed under old system.

Actually their interpretation is that the intro date of bill was May 15th and not May 21 as IV core has stated previously.

aeroterp
05-29-2007, 05:48 PM
This is Pat Buchanan's dream come true- an entire fiscal year without any green cards being issued on the basis of employment!
... ...

Thanks,
Jayant

That's not true. They will still process backlogged applications filed prior to the introduction of the bill. Considering the current backlog, none of the applications for FY2008 from India and China would have been considered during that period anyway. This would only matter if you were from a non-retrogressed country. As far as the points system is concerned, your priority date doesn't matter anyway as only your point score will be considered.

Legal
05-29-2007, 05:53 PM
That's not true. They will still process backlogged applications filed prior

when he says no green cards will be issued he means no I-140s will be
approved which is true.

CADude
05-29-2007, 05:58 PM
We have to send BIG "THANK YOU" card who wrote this bill..:cool: It has written by NumberOne or Far Left Democrats or What?? Some one is smoking crack/pipe when writing :)

... ...
Wait, there is more! The end of employer-sponsored immigration and the inauguration of the points system do not take place at the same time. No kidding, there are two different dates when the old is no good and the new becomes available. If you can contain your excitement and read the finer points of Section 502(d)(1) of S. 1348, you will discover that the point system does not take effect until the first day of the fiscal year following enactment, unless (and there always is one) this is less than 270 days. What then? Not to fear. In that case, the point system does not "go live" until the first day of the FOLLOWING fiscal year. Keep reading! The point system in clause (1) is made expressly subject to clause (2) which has few surprises in store. It is not for the uninitiated or the faint of heart. These tender souls should protect their blood pressure and keep on reading. Pursuant to Section 502(d)(2), only those employment-based immigrant petitions on Form I-140 filed before the introduction of S. 1348 on May 15th will remain valid and serve as the basis for an immigrant visa after enactment. So what, you say? Well, suppose that President Bush signs the bill on September 10th 2007. That is the date of enactment. Now, the points system waits until October 1, 2008, the first day of the second fiscal year following enactment. From September 10, 2007 until October 1, 2008, over one year, we will have no employment-based green cards! You heard me right friend, no employer sponsorship based on anything after May 15th 2007 and no points system. This is Pat Buchanan's dream come true- an entire fiscal year without any green cards being issued on the basis of employment!
... ...

Thanks,
Jayant

stuckinmuck
05-29-2007, 06:03 PM
Please guys, I understand the frustration we're all going through but do not compare it to what happened to the Jews under the Nazis. We are indeed in a bad situation but comparing it to genocide is too much.

I have seen pictures of the Holocaust and still get nightmares.

Just keep things in perspective and have faith in God and your destiny.
Remember, the bill hasn't passed yet. It still has to go through the House of Representatives.

reddysn
05-29-2007, 06:15 PM
You have atleast God to keep faith in. What about non-beleivers like me?
I am just keeping faith in IV though.

ramus and tikka fyi ,just in case you may jump in, I already sent web faxes and mailed and ...

ramus
05-29-2007, 06:16 PM
You too good. I wish everybody does same.

Thank you so much..

I am just keeping faith IV though.

fyi --
ramus and tikka ,just in case you may jump in, I already sent web faxes and mailed and ...

tikka
05-29-2007, 06:17 PM
I am just keeping faith IV though.

ramus and tikka fyi ,just in case you may jump in, I already sent web faxes and mailed and ...

:cool:
Thank you!

missourian
05-29-2007, 06:22 PM
Sorry if this is a stupid question, I am a new member

My PD is 02/01/2005, my labour cert got approved in 03/01/2006,

I applied EB3 I40 on 05/18/2007 and got approved on 05/23/2007

Considering the scenario is my I140 invalid?

coolmanasip
05-29-2007, 06:23 PM
It is unbelievable how much emphasis is being given to the family based immigration when this bill strives to eliminate their backlog!!! ......and amazingly enough there are very few voices (IV being one) that are really crying about the injustice to the employment based GC and H1 programs..........we have to work on getting through to mainstream media guys......its unbelievable that we are not even on the board as far as close door immigration deal negotiations are concerned.........

ramus
05-29-2007, 06:25 PM
Its all valid if CIR doesn't become law in current form... To oppose this we need to send web-fax /send fund and invite our all friends..

Once you done with web-fax please update web-fax thread with your comment..
Thank you so much.

missourian
05-29-2007, 06:31 PM
Friend,

Thanks for the update , Yes just now I tried and I got following error from webfax, will try again and count me in I will be sending the fax.

Immigration Voice Web Fax
Message was not sent
Mailer Error: Language string failed to load: recipients_failedivwebfax@gmail.com

missourian
05-29-2007, 06:34 PM
Just I got the success message, it's working!!!

apt7
05-29-2007, 06:36 PM
So if I'm understanding it correctly. For all the ones who applied for I-140 after May15th 07 all there petitions will be cancelled or revoked? I really that should come from the USCIS as a amendment and not from a news or a blog. I have been browsing the website and yet to find it. Can someone help me out with the exact text from USCIS? :mad:

... ...
... ...

Thanks,
Jayant

ramus
05-29-2007, 06:36 PM
Thanks...
I wish everybody act quickly like you.. Thanks again. Please try again.

Friend,

Thanks for the update , Yes just now I tried and I got following error from webfax, will try again and count me in I will be sending the fax.

Immigration Voice Web Fax
Message was not sent
Mailer Error: Language string failed to load: recipients_failedivwebfax@gmail.com

gottagc
05-29-2007, 06:43 PM
Looks like we are all frustrated, and it is proving beyond doubts.:(

It is best to wait for USCIS to announce this. If this is going to be true, then lots of people who had the hopes of applying for their I140 is just gone.

IV core team, can you please find out more information on this and let the members know.

:eek:

kaisersose
05-29-2007, 07:02 PM
With due respect, please refrain from posting pessimistic rants originating from unofficial sources. This may be true, but common sense should tell everyone to wait for such news to come from official sources.

These are things beyond our control. Best not to get anyone's panties into a bunch over such news. If the GC is not possible, that is still OK. Move back to the country of origin and life will go on - thoug not as planned.

The last thing we should be doing is whine about our troubles.

ramus
05-29-2007, 07:08 PM
After reading this I am not sure if I can ask you send web-fax..
Do you think you can do it?
Thanks.

With due respect, please refrain from posting pessimistic rants originating from unofficial sources. This may be true, but common sense should tell everyone to wait for such news to come from official sources.

These are things beyond our control. Best not to get anyone's panties into a bunch over such news. If the GC is not possible, that is still OK. Move back to the country of origin and life will go on - thoug not as planned.

The last thing we should be doing is whine about our troubles.

reddysn
05-29-2007, 07:15 PM
ramus you got good sense of humor man ....I could not stop laughing ..

Thanks.

kaisersose
05-29-2007, 07:36 PM
Do you think you can do it?
Thanks.

I already sent one. Trying to do something about the problem is fine; grumbling over things that we cannot do anything about is not.

It is definitely not OK to be posting unconfirmed data as above.

paskal
05-29-2007, 08:01 PM
So if I'm understanding it correctly. For all the ones who applied for I-140 after May15th 07 all there petitions will be cancelled or revoked? I really that should come from the USCIS as a amendment and not from a news or a blog. I have been browsing the website and yet to find it. Can someone help me out with the exact text from USCIS? :mad:

instead of trolling the web looking for USCIS announcements
the bill is not yet law, how do you expect to find USCIS notification of anything? no one knows what the final law will be after the house and conference committee finish their parts. so do the necessary thing and let's try to get the best bill possible.

sayantan76
05-29-2007, 08:11 PM
I already sent one. Trying to do something about the problem is fine; grumbling over things that we cannot do anything about is not.

It is definitely not OK to be posting unconfirmed data as above.
I am on a non immigrant visa and am fairly close to getting my green card through EB-1 under current system - so am basically screwed if the new law passes. I have sent my share of web faxes and have made my wife/ friends at work do the same. I view green card as a logistical convenience and not a do or die thing. If GC does not work out and my work visa upper limit expires - my company would move me elsewhere (or I can get another job somewhere else)....I dont consider myself beholden to any country except India (my country of birth) and would happily move around till I can afford to settle down comfortably in India

However, if I think rationally without being condescending, here is my take:

Legislators in a democratic country are answerable to the people who vote (that excludes all of us). If the Indian MPs start listening to the thousands of neighboring country (no offence intended - just illustration of a point) immigrants while making up their mind on any legislation - I would be damn pissed off - regardless of whether they pay taxes or not.

When we all came to US on work visas - US Govt did not make any promises about green card nor did they extend an express invitation to most of us (there may be some exceptional scientists/ educators etc here and I beg their apology)......the contract was between us and sponsoring employers..not with the US Govt...US Govt may choose to legislate the way they deem fit without asking us or listening to us- regardless of what 1 million folks have to say

The opposition to the new law from skilled, legal non-immigrants is not united....nor are the demands uniform....a divided front can never be a strong front.

No matter what IV or any other organization does (not to take anything away from the great work being done here)......the senators/ congressmen would listen only to those who have voting rights....I dont think anything is being done here to change public opinion of the common US citizen.....and I am not even sure how to do that....common US citizens think that Indians (and other work visa holders) are here to take away the nice white collar jobs which they took for granted.......

Senators/ congressment do not (and they should not in a real democracy) have any opinion - they are supposed to mirror the opinion of the voting majority...the reason they care about the illegal immigrants is because the ethnic segment from which an overwhelming number of illegals come from - their legal US citizen brethren have put their electoral weight behind this.....since many families are like 50% legal and 50% illegal......

kaisersose
05-29-2007, 08:22 PM
Xenophobia (fear of foreigners) has always been high in the US, though not always on the surface. Most probably we remind them of their own history of invading the native american's land, killing him and occupying his land.

Back in the 1850s, Ireland went through the great potato famine which killed millions. A number of survivors migrated to the US where they met with hostility from local Americans who were scared these foreigners would take away their jobs. This has been going on since 150 years and is not a recent development.

In 1997, unemployment in the US was zero and so no American felt threatened by foreign presence. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and everything was hunky-dory for new immigrants. However, the situation is considerbly different today with increased outsourcing and brown desis seen everywhere in the US - especially in walmarts.

With all this, it is inevitable that an immigration reform that will put an end to all our woes is not going to happen. However, we can try our best and hopefully expect at least some reprieve in the forthcoming revamp. If not, then we have Bangalore, Hyderabad and Noida where we do not have to spend an average of 2 hours everyday brooding over immigration issues.

ddeka
05-30-2007, 10:21 AM

Since your I140 filed after 15th of May 2007, you have to re apply through the new point system.

tikka
05-30-2007, 10:28 AM
Since your I140 filed after 15th of May 2007, you have to re apply through the new point system.

Hi ddeka
could you please take a few minutes and send web faxes?

thank you

Life2Live
05-30-2007, 10:32 AM
Britain ruled out the law change 40,000 Indians to comeback home
http://www.timesnow.tv/Reversal_for_UK_Indians/articleshow/2085257.cms

US Visa Fee raise by around 66% for all and Green card process
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-immig30may30,1,6138808.story?coll=la-headlines-nation

reddysn
05-30-2007, 10:46 AM
Please do not spam the threads with the same message .. News articles should go into news article threads please ...

Britain ruled out the law change 40,000 Indians to comeback home
http://www.timesnow.tv/Reversal_for_UK_Indians/articleshow/2085257.cms

US Visa Fee raise by around 66% for all and Green card process
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-immig30may30,1,6138808.story?coll=la-headlines-nation

pani_6
05-30-2007, 11:07 AM
I applied on May18 for I-140 and will be applying to I485 soon.. and would get EAD...so what happens to EAD and AP...I cant beleive they are
waste..Probabaly people with pending I-140 will be subject to the new systems..??..what do you guys think??..Its not pratical to drive people down the Queue again..

sunny1000
05-30-2007, 11:18 AM
I applied on May18 for I-140 and will be applying to I485 soon.. and would get EAD...so what happens to EAD and AP...I cant beleive they are
waste..Probabaly people with pending I-140 will be subject to the new systems..??..what do you guys think??..Its not pratical to drive people down the Queue again..

Nothing will go th waste until this bill becomes the law. After that, you still have another year or more before the points system kicks in. It is when they start the points system (oct 2008) when they will look into this dreaded date of May 15 2007 and decide on people's fate. Until then, keep doing what you are doing.

seeker
05-30-2007, 11:22 AM
guys, do not be pessimists. First, this bill is still miles away from becoming law; even if it passes the senate it is going to be bashed by the house; they may be no CIR eventually this year; that will be to our advantage.

Let's hope for the best.

GoneSouth
05-30-2007, 11:32 AM
Folks,

I cannot seem to find the section of the bill re: invalidation of pending applications, that is causing everyone so much heartburn. Someone referenced section 502(d)(2), however if I look on thomas.gov, that section of the bill is about per country limits. Can someone supply either a) latest version of bill text or b) correct section reference regarding current and pending applications?

Regards,

- GS

sanjeev_2004
05-31-2007, 02:11 AM
Hi ,
I sent i140 papers and money in feb 2007 to my company. in april i went to india and came back in May. in May when i asked the recieved number of i 140 filing to my company then they told me to wait for 2 week and after 2 week when they gave me recpt number, i checked online i saw following message.

"
Current Status: Case received and pending.

On May 16, 2007, we received this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. ..................
"

looks like my company sent paper to USCIS in may not in march or april. is that currect? is the USCIS receipt date is the i140 filing date and gc cut off date if CIR bill passes? please throw some light on this.

Thanks.

satishku_2000
05-31-2007, 02:26 AM
Please guys, I understand the frustration we're all going through but do not compare it to what happened to the Jews under the Nazis. We are indeed in a bad situation but comparing it to genocide is too much.

I have seen pictures of the Holocaust and still get nightmares.

Remember, the bill hasn't passed yet. It still has to go through the House of Representatives.

There is nothing in this world that is as evil as Nazis , People should refrain from using the word at any cost.

satishku_2000
05-31-2007, 02:35 AM
I am on a non immigrant visa and am fairly close to getting my green card through EB-1 under current system - so am basically screwed if the new law passes. I have sent my share of web faxes and have made my wife/ friends at work do the same. I view green card as a logistical convenience and not a do or die thing. If GC does not work out and my work visa upper limit expires - my company would move me elsewhere (or I can get another job somewhere else)....I dont consider myself beholden to any country except India (my country of birth) and would happily move around till I can afford to settle down comfortably in India

However, if I think rationally without being condescending, here is my take:

Legislators in a democratic country are answerable to the people who vote (that excludes all of us). If the Indian MPs start listening to the thousands of neighboring country (no offence intended - just illustration of a point) immigrants while making up their mind on any legislation - I would be damn pissed off - regardless of whether they pay taxes or not.

When we all came to US on work visas - US Govt did not make any promises about green card nor did they extend an express invitation to most of us (there may be some exceptional scientists/ educators etc here and I beg their apology)......the contract was between us and sponsoring employers..not with the US Govt...US Govt may choose to legislate the way they deem fit without asking us or listening to us- regardless of what 1 million folks have to say

The opposition to the new law from skilled, legal non-immigrants is not united....nor are the demands uniform....a divided front can never be a strong front.

No matter what IV or any other organization does (not to take anything away from the great work being done here)......the senators/ congressmen would listen only to those who have voting rights....I dont think anything is being done here to change public opinion of the common US citizen.....and I am not even sure how to do that....common US citizens think that Indians (and other work visa holders) are here to take away the nice white collar jobs which they took for granted.......

Senators/ congressment do not (and they should not in a real democracy) have any opinion - they are supposed to mirror the opinion of the voting majority...the reason they care about the illegal immigrants is because the ethnic segment from which an overwhelming number of illegals come from - their legal US citizen brethren have put their electoral weight behind this.....since many families are like 50% legal and 50% illegal......

with all due respect to you sir, Can you please explain us what to do? If someone want to pack bags and leave they can always do that and my humble advice to those people is dont waste your time on these forums.

crazy
06-07-2007, 12:35 PM
I am in 4'th year of H1b. I filed for I 140 and got approved in May 2006.
After that I changed my company. My new company is going to apply for my GC In jun.
I know that I can use previous priority date from employer 1. But my question is with this new CIR bill Will my case be considered under old system?
Please help.

I am going to do as much as I can for this forum. It's like angel's help for me.

immi2006
06-07-2007, 12:52 PM
Hope you will pray for the best, unless the bill gets killed when you are back in the game.

It is like we are waiting for batting, when the umpire is declaring rains !!

RajForGC
06-07-2007, 01:02 PM
Friends,
EB3 - Perm May 2005, Sep Approved, 140 Approved Jan 2006

Eb2 - Perm April 2007, May 2 Perm Approved, 140/485/765
filed May 18th, 140 Approved 23rd May, Finger Print Next week.
So, My question is , if this Bill get pass then do I have to reapply again. If then my employer will send me home rather than doing so. Please2 let me know.
Thanks

srikondoji
06-07-2007, 01:04 PM
Why did yuor wait so long to approve I1-40?

uma001
06-07-2007, 01:06 PM
Stop worrying too much.This bill wont pass

RajForGC
06-07-2007, 01:10 PM
EB3 140 is already approved on Jan 2006, we re-applied 140 again on EB2 but got the Priority date of EB3 for EB2 of Sep 2005. But I Think priority date is only for Labor not 140, so my 140 for EB2 is still May 21 isn't it?

diptam
06-07-2007, 01:12 PM
Hi ,
I sent i140 papers and money in feb 2007 to my company. in april i went to india and came back in May. in May when i asked the recieved number of i 140 filing to my company then they told me to wait for 2 week and after 2 week when they gave me recpt number, i checked online i saw following message.

"
Current Status: Case received and pending.

On May 16, 2007, we received this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. ..................
"

looks like my company sent paper to USCIS in may not in march or april. is that currect? is the USCIS receipt date is the i140 filing date and gc cut off date if CIR bill passes? please throw some light on this.

Thanks.

I sent all papers in APRIL but the company lawyers filed LATE and USCIS gave the receive date as MAY 16th.... (They might have mailed May 13th or 14th and kept on bluffing ... )

If May 15th is the cut off date - guys like you and me are the worst sufferers... But who knows if the MBS will turnout to be better than the Old system ??

If this BILL becomes LAW we have to apply in MBS immediatly so that we do not get BACKLOGGED there too ....

jonty_11
06-07-2007, 01:21 PM
Dont worry after teh CIRcus in senate for the last feweks..I think no one will dare touch the immigration issue until 2008 Pres Eelctions now...This bill will defintely die away.

veni001
06-07-2007, 01:41 PM
I am surprised with this thread. There is no Deadline for employemnt based GC (this was mentioned by Sen. Robert (Bob) Menéndez,NJ when requesting to move the FB deadline which is clearly mentioned in the bill as May 01, 2005) . Please read the summary and text carefully.
Summary:
First five years
Total number of merit-based green cards includes sum of:
a.) First five fiscal years have same number of green cards as made available to EB category in 2005. This number is 246,878.
b.) Any visa number not used by family based category.
How the total number will be divided between Current system and new merit-based system and Y visa holders --
- 10,000 (or more) reserved for exceptional aliens under ‘Y’ visa category.
- 90,000 (exactly 90,000 – not more not less) for backlogged (pending or approved I-140 applications). Currently, this number is 140,000.
- Remaining possibly goes to new merits system. Until the merits system is ready for accepting petitions, the Y visa holders probably get a shot at this since the clause says “No more than 10,000” – leaving room to let it go up from 10,000 to whatever is left.

and the TEXT of the Bill
“(A) for the first five fiscal years shall be equal to the
33 number of immigrant visas made available to aliens
34 seeking immigrant visas under section 203(b) of this
35 Act for fiscal year 2005, plus any immigrant visas
36 not required for the class specified in (c), of which:
37 (i) at least 10,000 will be for exceptional aliens
38 in nonimmigrant status under section
39 101(a)(15)(Y); and
40 (ii) 90,000 will be for aliens who were the
41 beneficiaries of an application that was pending
42 or approved at the time of the effective date of
43 this section, per Section 502(d) of the [Insert
44 title of Act] ( Act not the bill)

(c) EFFECTIVE DATE.—The amendments made by this section shall take
11 effect on the first day of the fiscal year subsequent to the fiscal year of
12 enactment.

So a bill becomes law only after signed by the president, and the effective date could be Oct 01, 2007 if not Oct 01, 2008.

So all the I-140 filed on of before Effective date are considered as pending!!

I don't know why even lawyers are getting confused here!:confused:

tikka
06-07-2007, 01:54 PM
PLEASE CONTRIBUTE IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO ALREADY!
IV NEEDS FUNDS FOR LOBBYING EFFORTS

thank you