PDA

View Full Version : September 2009 approvals

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

mohanty999
09-01-2009, 10:57 AM
Any EB2 India approvals yet?

seekerofpeace
09-01-2009, 11:06 AM
This really is height of optimism......it seems that readers think that USCIS IOs were desperately waiting for dates to get current and start approving applications...reality is they don't care and never cared..they may start issuing more RFEs if anything...Again stay rooted to ground and don;t start floating in the clouds....especially with USCIS's fantastic track record.....

SoP

mohanty999
09-01-2009, 11:28 AM
This is reality, my friend. There are multiple approvals showing up already on other sites.

NolaIndian32
09-01-2009, 12:06 PM
Alright guys, I cannot tell you how excited I am to report that i got a call this morning from my attorney and my online case status also states that Card Production was ordered for my case!!!

After 8 long years.....i finally have been approved for permanent residency. After 7 years, i will finally, with peace of mind, go back to India to visit my family. Thanks to IV, everyone's help on these forums for helping me keep my sanity over the past 2 years....

After 15 years in the US, I will finally have my green card in hand soon.

-Nola

newuser
09-01-2009, 12:09 PM
Enjoy the freedom and keep supporting IV

jsb
09-01-2009, 12:10 PM
Well, if there were preadjudicated cases, which is very very likely, getting ready for September approvals, with VB published weeks ago, should be very routine and simple task. It is quite possible that a lot of approvals should be coming out withint the first few days in September. Best wishes to all waiting, particularly to those wth senior PD's left out last year.

sdrblr
09-01-2009, 12:16 PM
Congratulations !!!

Would you mind sharing the RD, ND. My PD is just a week later from your PD so was wondering what is stock for me :)

Also did you have any RFEs, 2nd FP etc.

Alright guys, I cannot tell you how excited I am to report that i got a call this morning from my attorney and my online case status also states that Card Production was ordered for my case!!!

After 8 long years.....i finally have been approved for permanent residency. After 7 years, i will finally, with peace of mind, go back to India to visit my family. Thanks to IV, everyone's help on these forums for helping me keep my sanity over the past 2 years....

-Nola

amsgc
09-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Congratulations NolaIndian32!
You have done a lot for this community - thank you very much.
All the very best to you!

amsgc

-Nola

akhilmahajan
09-01-2009, 12:20 PM
You deserve it buddy. You have done a lot for the community. Please enjoy your freedom to the fullest and also keep on supporting the efforts you have started.

Once again congrats to you and your family. Enjoy your trip to INDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

natrajs
09-01-2009, 12:24 PM

-Nola

Congrats , Thanks for your contribution to IV community, Best Wishes

gbof
09-01-2009, 12:26 PM
This really is height of optimism......it seems that readers think that USCIS IOs were desperately waiting for dates to get current and start approving applications...reality is they don't care and never cared..they may start issuing more RFEs if anything...Again stay rooted to ground and don;t start floating in the clouds....especially with USCIS's fantastic track record.....

SoP

THIS IS THE REALITY ...
wake up ....

gc_on_demand
09-01-2009, 12:28 PM

-Nola

Congratulations .. and keep supporting IV. I would ask each lucky one who get GC in sep 2009 should DONATE atleast one time 100 USD gift to IV.

pappu
09-01-2009, 12:34 PM

-Nola

Congrats

NolaIndian32
09-01-2009, 12:47 PM
Congratulations !!!

Would you mind sharing the RD, ND. My PD is just a week later from your PD so was wondering what is stock for me :)

Also did you have any RFEs, 2nd FP etc.

Hi sdrblr,

Most of my info is updated in my tracker, but i am providing it below for ease of review....
Case approved at TSC
RD - 7/2/07
ND - 8/28/07
PD - 4/30/04
FP completed 9/28/07

Maintained H1b with same employer, same job throughout this time.
No EAD obtained
Got AP 1/23/09 but was too scared to use it (lol).
No RFEs
No dependents - i married a US Citizen, haven't adopted yet.

Best of luck to you.
Nola

sunny1000
09-01-2009, 12:49 PM

-Nola

Congrats!

seekerofpeace
09-01-2009, 12:57 PM
NolaI32
Many congratulations!!!!!!!You must be on the 7th heavan. Enjoy this day and celebrate it every year henceforth.

So the 15 month FP validity is also a bogus. Yours seem to be a straightforward and non-transferred case....it is good to see choronological approvals than random.

SoP

BECsufferer
09-01-2009, 12:59 PM
This is reality, my friend. There are multiple approvals showing up already on other sites.

What matters is "had my approval and even better GC arrived?" . The answer is No, yet. So let's keep the hype down and remember we all have long and will continue, but hopefully our kismat will change. But till than ...

Peace out!

mohanty999
09-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Congrats to all those who have received their approvals. Do you get a "Card Production Ordered" email or "Welcome" email or both?

NolaIndian32
09-01-2009, 01:18 PM
Congrats to all those who have received their approvals. Do you get a "Card Production Ordered" email or "Welcome" email or both?

My attorney got an e-mail, i haven't gotten an e-mail yet. But i checked my online case status, which says card production ordered, should have card in 30 days time. My atty said that they are having some trouble right now with card production, so maybe that is why it says 30 days instead of 10 business days as it did in the past.

GCWhru
09-01-2009, 01:22 PM
My wife's 485 status changed online as "Card production Ordered".

My GC was approved last year august and waiting for her approval over a year.

I see a pattern of approval for people who got recent soft LUDs. Nola was another person who got SOFT LUD.

pappu
09-01-2009, 01:27 PM
My wife's 485 status changed online as "Card production Ordered".

My GC was approved last year august and waiting for her approval over a year.

I see a pattern of approval for people who got recent soft LUDs. Nola was another person who got SOFT LUD.

Congrats.

Please keep updating the IV tracker this month if you got approval. Please also encourage others to do the same.

We are going to see the trend of the approvals and if next month the dates go back or approvals look irregular, we will contact USCIS.

geniousatwork
09-01-2009, 01:43 PM
Congratulations!

-Nola

sdrblr
09-01-2009, 01:53 PM
I dont think it is as simple as that. I feel they have a bunch of pre-adj files and they take a "one last look" at it before approving.

If cases are preadjudicated and approval is just matter of of running script to identify probable applicants then we should see all(Based on number VISA availability) the Approvals today only.

But that seems not the case.

So what is their Process to handle Preadjudicated cases?

jsb
09-01-2009, 01:57 PM
If cases are preadjudicated and approval is just matter of of running script to identify probable applicants then we should see all(Based on number VISA availability) the Approvals today only.

But that seems not the case.

So what is their Process to handle Preadjudicated cases?

Approval is still a paper process. System data is entered with check marks on actions to be initiated, such as Send Approval Notice, Send Card Production Order notice, etc., while paper based aproval is underway. It is not a script running even with preadjudicated cases. There may be stacks of preadjudicate files, which are distributed to IOs, and, perhaps they still perform a last minute re-review before stamping "approved".

reddymjm
09-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Congratulations NolaIndian.

whatamidoinghere
09-01-2009, 02:02 PM
Looks like TSC is approving many cases. NSC is not... come on Nebraska..!

naushit
09-01-2009, 02:03 PM
Congratulations to all who got their approvals in Sept.

I really need your advise , it seems my case is frozen and no one is looking at it.

My priority date is Aug , 2003 ,
And RD = Jun 17 2007
and ND = Jun 18 2098

My dates were within processing dates for 3 months in 2007, 9 months in 2008 and 3+ months in 2009 but still no one is adjudicating my case.

I tried following

- Enquiry thru Aila
- Service request their toll free number.
- Enquiry thru office of local senator
- Enquiry thru Ombudusman's office.
- Enquiry using info pass

All of these enquiries just send very standard formatted response suggesting we are working on your case get back in 6 months.

Any suggestions?

Please advise.

Thanks.

letstalklc
09-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Congratulations nolaindain......enjoy your India trip.....

reddymjm
09-01-2009, 02:12 PM
Looks like TSC is approving many cases. NSC is not... come on Nebraska..!

In 2007 when I and my friend filed 485s with the same PD, his went to TSC and mine to NSC. He got his GC in 2007 and I am still waiting...

GCNirvana007
09-01-2009, 02:13 PM

I really need your advise , it seems my case is frozen and no one is looking at it.

And RD = Jun 17 2007
and ND = Jun 18 2098

My dates were within processing dates for 3 months in 2007, 9 months in 2008 and 3+ months in 2009 but still no one is adjudicating my case.

I tried following

- Enquiry thru Aila

All of these enquiries just send very standard formatted response suggesting we are working on your case get back in 6 months.

Any suggestions?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Individual lawsuit. You will get it asap ( provided everything is clear and good to go ).

whatamidoinghere
09-01-2009, 02:20 PM

And RD = Jun 17 2007
and ND = Jun 18 2098

I tried following

- Enquiry thru Aila

Any suggestions?

Please advise.

Thanks.

If your ND is 2098, then you wont get it... If it is 2008, probably lawsuit is the way to go since it appears that you have exhausted even the local senator option

naushit
09-01-2009, 02:22 PM
My ND is Jul 18 2007 not 2098 :)

feedfront
09-01-2009, 02:36 PM
Congrats 'Nola' , Thanks for your contribution to IV community, Best Wishes for everything and Enjoy your trip to India!!!

All the best to everyone who is waiting.. A request to everyone who gets GC, please donate to IV, if possible.

Edison99
09-01-2009, 02:49 PM
Congrats NolaIndian32 and enjoy the freedom!

Tortoise
09-01-2009, 03:04 PM
I am green'ed today and got card production ordered mail. I am soooooooooooooo happy....

k3GC
09-01-2009, 03:10 PM
Is this happening this year too - TSC is giving approvals and not NSC? Last Aug / September when my priority date was current - it was the same, i know of people who got approved from TSC whose PD were 12/05.

alterego
09-01-2009, 03:11 PM
First of all, congratulations to all receiving approvals. Each of us has endured/is enduring a wait a lot longer than we should have had.

One recurring theme however. It is so ridiculous. Each year, straight out of the gate TSC starts pumping out approvals, while NSC sits on their rear ends doing squat.
Considering this has been the recurring theme for the past 3 yrs, I am certain that NSC has the older PD cases, but just uses those files to be great seat cushions.
Then as will inevitably be the case the numbers will be used up and, the music will stop and everyone at NSC gets frozen out.

This is a trend happening each year and is very unfair to NSC filers.

Do we have any data on this issue. NSC productivity vs TSC productivity compared to 485 cases pending?

vxg
09-01-2009, 03:19 PM
Is this happening this year too - TSC is giving approvals and not NSC? Last Aug / September when my priority date was current - it was the same, i know of people who got approved from TSC whose PD were 12/05.

Also, it seems that all cases approved so far have an ND before 8/30/2007 so here goes again they will ignore PD and go by ND not even RD.

bluekayal
09-01-2009, 03:26 PM
I feel really sad...thanks to USCIS error, I lost my 8/2004 PD. Now I have an 8/2006 PD. Just sharing my sorrow :(

GCNirvana007
09-01-2009, 03:29 PM
I feel really sad...thanks to USCIS error, I lost my 8/2004 PD. Now I have an 8/2006 PD. Just sharing my sorrow :(

If you are so sure its their error why dont you take it up to them?.

alterego
09-01-2009, 03:29 PM
Look my friend, there is no logic like RD vs PD. If there were I would have had my green card before most here even filed their 485s. My 485 is pending for over 4 yrs now.
I have had people with PDs after me, RDs after me, all sorts approved and I am waiting.
This is a game of luck and chance.
The USCIS process is chaotic and disorganised in the way they do things. If you are lucky you get your approval earlier, if you are not, your application languishes in some salt mine in Utah or wherever else NSC stores their pending applications.

gbof
09-01-2009, 03:31 PM
Congratulations to all those who got greened & best wishes for those who are current in sept. Hopefully, trends of approvals will be clear by 10th of Sept and will give some idea how OCT vb my be like.

Good luck to those current and would-be-current.

cokeraj
09-01-2009, 03:53 PM
I got the magic email...after 10+ years. This forum has kept me sane for the longest time, thanks to you guys. I will pay my dues soon.

Got my FP done in Oct 2007. Could the ADIT processing be for the FP? Or have people got "card production ordered" after this initial email?

EB2I, PD June 2004, Received Date: 07/27/07, Notice Date: 08/27/2007

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On September 1, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

gbof
09-01-2009, 04:19 PM
I got the magic email...after 10+ years. This forum has kept me sane for the longest time, thanks to you guys. I will pay my dues soon.

Got my FP done in Oct 2007. Could the ADIT processing be for the FP? Or have people got "card production ordered" after this initial email?

EB2I, PD June 2004, Received Date: 07/27/07, Notice Date: 08/27/2007

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On September 1, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Congrats, it is a tough journey.
btw: I gave you green to neutralise 'red'

vikki76
09-01-2009, 05:02 PM
I am green'ed today and got card production ordered mail. I am soooooooooooooo happy....

Congrats..can you please update your data? Which service center? NSC or TSC? what your RD/ND date?

django.stone
09-01-2009, 05:29 PM

I knew one case that got approved last year at TSC with PD 12/2005

NolaIndian32
09-01-2009, 05:55 PM
Congratulations .. and keep supporting IV. I would ask each lucky one who get GC in sep 2009 should DONATE atleast one time 100 USD gift to IV.

I couldn't agree with you more. Just made a one time donation of $100 via paypal.
Receipt ID: 1988-7134-7465-5315

Of course I am going to continue to be a monthly donor.
Thanks to everyone for your best wishes. I am so looking forward to my trip to India in December this year, my boss approved my vacation today and then sent me home to celebrate!!:D

Hoping to see many more approvals this week and all month long.:)

-Nola

gc_check
09-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Below post appears to be by a user who had his application pending in NSC and approved, based on this profile in IV.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/821876-post47.html
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/members/17715-cokeraj.html

Looks like NSC is also approving I-485's. Not sure how long this trend is going to continue, guess all depends on how much visa numbers gets trickled down from other categories to EB2 India / China. Hope and wish they are many.. which would helps many people waiting in line and PD not getting pushed back for FY '10. I feel bad for EB3 folks though, seems like nothing going to change for them at least in near future, untill there is some congressional action. Hopefully the next VB gives some indication on how things are going to move. Good luck and wishes to all who got greened, especially with older PD's who have been waiting for years. Think nothing changes much overnight with GC, but certainly gives a peace of mind and helps execute long term plans with much confidence.

siva9
09-01-2009, 06:05 PM
Any body got approvals from Nebraska Service Center.

Please mention service centers who got approvals.:)

Thanks

cokeraj
09-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Yes, that would be me. Mine was approved at NSC. Got the email at 11am PDT.

Below post appears to be by a user who had his application pending in NSC and approved, based on this profile in IV.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/821876-post47.html
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/members/17715-cokeraj.html

Looks like NSC is also approving I-485's. Not sure how long this trend is going to continue, guess all depends on how much visa numbers gets trickled down from other categories to EB2 India / China. Hope and wish they are many.. which would helps many people waiting in line and PD not getting pushed back for FY '10. I feel bad for EB3 folks though, seems like nothing going to change for them at least in near future, untill there is some congressional action. Hopefully the next VB gives some indication on how things are going to move. Good luck and wishes to all who got greened, especially with older PD's who have been waiting for years. Think nothing changes much overnight with GC, but certainly gives a peace of mind and helps execute long term plans with much confidence.

buvane
09-01-2009, 06:31 PM
The trend evey year is most approval coming from TSC not NSC. Why can't we suggest to close NSC so that all the approval could come from one place.

looneytunezez
09-01-2009, 07:18 PM
Congrats, nolaindian....

nashim
09-01-2009, 07:23 PM
My coworker got approval today (09/01/09) from NSC

Here is the detail:

PD: Nov 2004
RD: Aug 2007
ND: Sep 2007
RFE: Jun 2009 for EVL. He changed employer on EAD but I did not file AC21.

inskrish
09-01-2009, 07:32 PM
Finally, it is my turn to get the approval email. At 2.30 pm MST, I received the approval email, but still no emails for my two dependants. The waiting-game is not yet over:-)

EB2/TSC
PD: 05/2004
RD: 08/05/2007
ND: 10/03/2007

I wish good luck to everyone who have been waiting for your turns!

seekerofpeace
09-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Is the day over already????

Inshkrish you have two RDs I mean you are July 2 filer how come your RD is in Aug, ND is in October so technically you are out of the processing window (but are you???)

My PD is close to you....but no movement ..........

Congrats to all those who got green today....the world is at your feet....enjoy it while you can...

SoP

natrajs
09-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Congratulations to the IV members who reported approvals today 20090901 :

inskrish - May-04 - TSC :)
Nashim's Co-worker - Nov 2004 - NSC :)
cokeraj - Jun-04 - NSC :)
NolaIndian 32 - 04/30/2004 -TSC :)
GCWhru's Wife - Sep-04 :)
priderock - 10/2004 :)
lotus26 - Sep 2004 :)
srsga - Jun 04 :)
:)

Let's see How tomorrow will fare? :)

Congrats to all , And Best Wishes

Continue your support to IV

GCNirvana007
09-01-2009, 08:10 PM
Just got card production ordered e-mail.

PD - Dec 2004
RD - Aug 2007
ND - Oct 2007

Never had any RFE. Centre - Texas.

I am expecting 2004 EB will be cleared this month. All the 2004 guys just relax and be easy ( particularly SOP ). Honestly i didnt care much before, there are million things better than gc in life. Having said that, its good to have purely for travelling purposes.

If anyone whose PD is earlier than mine, i truly apologize. Its not me, its USCIS. I have seen PDs same as mine getting approved 2 yr ago.

Stay tight and believe in yourself NOT USCIS.

leoindiano
09-01-2009, 08:11 PM
Congrats Friends,

did you all see any LUDs on your approved I-140's?

inskrish
09-01-2009, 08:15 PM

Inshkrish you have two RDs I mean you are July 2 filer how come your RD is in Aug, ND is in October so technically you are out of the processing window (but are you???)

Congrats to all those who got green today....the world is at your feet....enjoy it while you can...

SoP

Hi SeekerOfPeace,

USCIS received my I-485 application on 07/02/2007, but it ignored the mail room receipt date and updated my case with 08/05/07 as the receipt date.

leoindiano
09-01-2009, 08:16 PM

PD - Dec 2004
RD - Aug 2007
ND - Oct 2007

I am expecting 2004 EB will be cleared this month. All the 2004 guys just relax and be easy ( particularly SOP ). Honestly i didnt care much before, there are million things better than gc in life. Having said that, its good to have purely for travelling purposes.

If anyone whose PD is earlier than mine, i truly apologize. Its not me, its USCIS. I have seen PDs same as mine getting approved 2 yr ago.

Nirvana, Congrats, Did your case go thru TSC-EAC-TSC transfer? When is the exact ND?

jsb
09-01-2009, 08:18 PM

SoP

There is nothing like processing window. What each center reports is their status. If you see page where processing dates are reported, they say if your receipt notice date is prior to date reported you can contact them. This suggests that they believe all cases upto the published dates have been processed. This does not mean that they are not permitted to work on cases after the published date. In fact they may have been working way beyond the published dates.

GCNirvana007
09-01-2009, 08:23 PM
Nirvana, Congrats, Did your case go thru TSC-EAC-TSC transfer? When is the exact ND?

Nope. Just TSC. Second week of Oct.

bsbawa10
09-01-2009, 08:37 PM
Still waiting...

aachoo
09-01-2009, 08:51 PM
Just got the email! Havent seen my wife's application status change.

15 years+ from the day I entered the US...

sdrblr
09-01-2009, 08:58 PM
I will accompany you on the waiting game

Still waiting...

raydon
09-01-2009, 08:58 PM
I couldn't agree with you more. Just made a one time donation of $100 via paypal.
Receipt ID: 1988-7134-7465-5315

Of course I am going to continue to be a monthly donor.
Thanks to everyone for your best wishes. I am so looking forward to my trip to India in December this year, my boss approved my vacation today and then sent me home to celebrate!!:D

Hoping to see many more approvals this week and all month long.:)

-Nola

Congratulations. No more checking processing dates, I-94 or most importantly that visa bulletin shit that we so anxiously wait for. Enjoy the freedom.

greencard_fever
09-01-2009, 09:00 PM
I will accompany you on the waiting game

I am with you guys...still waiting..

Imigrait
09-01-2009, 09:01 PM
Congratulations to everyone who got their GCs!

To people who are still waiting.......... hmmm........ Patience with a smile :). There's a long weekend coming in 3 days!! oh well .....

B+ve
09-01-2009, 09:04 PM
Still waiting...

Me too.....

Just encouraging others on the same boat. - We will be there...
Always Be positive...

Lets see tomorrow and days to come in this month....

B+ve

abracadabra102
09-01-2009, 09:22 PM
Look my friend, there is no logic like RD vs PD. If there were I would have had my green card before most here even filed their 485s. My 485 is pending for over 4 yrs now.
I have had people with PDs after me, RDs after me, all sorts approved and I am waiting.
This is a game of luck and chance.
The USCIS process is chaotic and disorganised in the way they do things. If you are lucky you get your approval earlier, if you are not, your application languishes in some salt mine in Utah or wherever else NSC stores their pending applications.

I think I saw this in one of the ombudsman's reports to congress. A certain percentage of files are misplaced/lost every year. I have a sinking feeling - mine could be one of these. If so, I will have to wait until someone at USCIS stumbles on it :-). I agree completely with you and there is really no way to predict how USCIS processes GC's. USCIS incompetence is boundless.

snthampi
09-01-2009, 09:40 PM

-Nola

Many congrats my friend. God bless you!!!

GCNirvana007
09-01-2009, 09:42 PM
I am in India right now - Can i take the card production ordered page and get back in?

sdrblr
09-01-2009, 10:06 PM
Just a quick question to people who had their 485 approved.

Did any one of you have two different A#s (one on 140 and other on 485)?
I have two different A #s and in when I applied for AP and EAD, I had used the one on 485 and both were approved.

number30
09-01-2009, 10:08 PM
I am in India right now - Can i take the card production ordered page and get back in?

Enter With AP or H1B.

nni123
09-01-2009, 10:16 PM
EB2
PD: Aug 2004
RD: July 2, 2007
NC: Aug 6, 2007
Center: NSC
FP: Nov 2007 (no RFE or second FP notice)

I never took infopass or call NSC center. It was 5 (add 1 year to for preparation but who cares apart from us) years of wait.

I got email "Card production ordered".

I never on this forum or posted but read it in last couple of days. I thought it will help others to get some idea from above info.

I pray others will get the same message who is current this month.

smisachu
09-01-2009, 10:19 PM
Congrads to all the guys who got green!!

I hope we have a flood of approvals this month. The more approvals we see the further the dates will progress in Oct. So I am hoping that USCIS clears all pending cases till Jan 2005 and then moves the dates to Jan 2006:)

roseball
09-01-2009, 10:22 PM

You should ONLY use AP to re-enter. Do not re-enter on H1. In the secondary inspection, the IO will know that your GC has been approved. Congratulations !!!

ganesha
09-01-2009, 10:27 PM
Any EB2 India approvals yet?

GC Atlast!!!

Rec'd Card Production Ordered e-mail for me and my son.:) Did not recieve one for my wife yet...

Thanks to IV for all the support!!!

GCNirvana007
09-01-2009, 10:31 PM
You should ONLY use AP to re-enter. Do not re-enter on H1. In the secondary inspection, the IO will know that your GC has been approved. Congratulations !!!

Thanks. So i shouldnt re-enter even if i have the physical card with me?

sjagadeesan
09-01-2009, 10:42 PM
I got the much anticipated magic email at 7.46 PM (central Time). I didn't know that they are working this late. Good job NSC!
Primary plus 2 dependants.
PD 15th June 2004 NSC
RD Aug 14th 2007
ND OCt 15th 2007
Last FP Nov 2007. No second FP.
No LUD at all since 09/08 when I replied for medical RFE.
Scheduled an Infopass on 09/03. Maybe I will keep it to tell them thanks in person!
In appreciation of IV's efforts I will make a donation of $500.00 and I will continue with monthly recurrent donations for the rest of the year.
Thanks to all the guys who are active in IV.
"Things may come to those who wait ..... but only the things left by those who hustle" -Abe Lincoln

Imigrait
09-01-2009, 10:45 PM
GC Atlast!!!

Rec'd Card Production Ordered e-mail for me and my son.:) Did not recieve one for my wife yet...

Thanks to IV for all the support!!!

Om Ganeshay Namah!

Hamare liye bhi pray kar dena yaar. Translation: Please pray for us also.

roseball
09-01-2009, 10:45 PM
Thanks. So i shouldnt re-enter even if i have the physical card with me?

If you have the card with you, then you should just use it to re-enter. Use AP if you don't have the card with you.

Michael chertoff
09-01-2009, 10:57 PM
Congratulations to everybody who got approval email today.. I am happy for all of these folks.. one day we all will that email...

enjoys
mc

senthilask
09-01-2009, 11:07 PM

-Nola.

That's really a long wait and Congratulations

gc_wow
09-01-2009, 11:32 PM
Got 2nd FP notice, any guess on when I will get GC. I am happy for every one who got their GC.

kurtz_wolfgang
09-02-2009, 12:02 AM
Got approval for 485 for me and my wife.........
Still can't believe it.

EB2 - India
PD: 12/2004
RD: 08/15/07
ND: 09/27/09
NSC ....

Didn't get any RFE, no interviews, didn't renew EAD.:D

gclongwaytogo
09-02-2009, 12:11 AM
Dont know how long its gonna take....I will be pissed off if it happens like sep 2008...:mad:

seekerofpeace
09-02-2009, 12:31 AM
So you made it...........great news......just a day back we were in the same boat and ttoday many have made it to the shore ......I really feel happy for you guys.......i know in the long run and scheme of things we spend too much time on little things.....

I guess my planets are not aligned properly.....or may be Rahu has entered Ketu....

Oh How I wish to send you guys that coveted titled mail.......

My wife tells me if you get it anyone can get it.....ofcourse she is exasperated.....but it is true if i get it I guess the whole EB2 backlog will be clear till Jan 05 ....

Cheers

Another day in paradise....

SoP

GCNirvana007
09-02-2009, 12:41 AM
So you made it...........great news......just a day back we were in the same boat and ttoday many have made it to the shore ......I really feel happy for you guys.......i know in the long run and scheme of things we spend too much time on little things.....

I guess my planets are not aligned properly.....or may be Rahu has entered Ketu....

Oh How I wish to send you guys that coveted titled mail.......

My wife tells me if you get it anyone can get it.....ofcourse she is exasperated.....but it is true if i get it I guess the whole EB2 backlog will be clear till Jan 05 ....

Cheers

Another day in paradise....

SoP

Honestly i really want you to get it, dont worry we got 29 more days.

seekerofpeace
09-02-2009, 12:44 AM
Thanks buddy............aapke mooonh mein ghi shakkar.....

Enjoy India......and return like a king :)

SoP

waitforevergc
09-02-2009, 12:53 AM
Wow. That's a lot of Approvals in a day.

Congratulations to all from my side and enjoy the new found freedom.

To all gurus here, does this mean that we can expect date forward movement in OCT bulletin?
Mine is EB2 India Apr 2008. Any chance for me to file i-485?

arav_m
09-02-2009, 01:04 AM
Got the mail today that Card Production Ordered... PD 12/2004. Good luck to all who are waiting...

Roger Binny
09-02-2009, 01:14 AM
Cooo, so many good news.

HopeSprings
09-02-2009, 01:18 AM
Wow. That's a lot of Approvals in a day.

Congratulations to all from my side and enjoy the new found freedom.

To all gurus here, does this mean that we can expect date forward movement in OCT bulletin?
Mine is EB2 India Apr 2008. Any chance for me to file i-485?

18 EB2I approvals so far today, all of them with 2004 PDs. Most of the cases have RD of July - Aug 2007 i.e. July fiasco filers. Looks like USCIS, for a change, is doing something that has some rationale.

gen_tp
09-02-2009, 01:22 AM
Congrats arav_m! Which Service Center?

mpek
09-02-2009, 01:23 AM
Folks --

I got an email from CRIS today -- stating that the Card Production has been Ordered .. YIPEEEEEEE...

I have always visited this site for a lot of reasons ... helped me along the way ... so, thank you all !!!

PD : Dec 04
RD : 23rd Aug 07

Cheers !!

Mpek

ronhira
09-02-2009, 01:32 AM

so you joined here in jan 2006 and this is your first post...... must have taken lot of heart to write your first post today...... congratulations :p

gen_tp
09-02-2009, 01:39 AM
Actually it was quite easy! Thanks for the compliments though.

I am also going to open my first thread today!!!

inskrish
09-02-2009, 02:24 AM
Got 2nd FP notice, any guess on when I will get GC. I am happy for every one who got their GC.

Hi,

I would estimate you will get it before 2011.

Regards,

BECsufferer
09-02-2009, 07:48 AM
Got approval for 485 for me and my wife.........
Still can't believe it.

EB2 - India
PD: 12/2004
RD: 08/15/07
ND: 09/27/09
NSC ....

Didn't get any RFE, no interviews, didn't renew EAD.:D

Cool! I see someone w/ my PD getting GC. When am I going to be lucky!

saro28
09-02-2009, 09:20 AM

PD - Dec 2004
RD - Aug 2007
ND - Oct 2007

Congrats! My wife's PD is close as yours. No update yet. ND is same. 2nd week of October.
I am hoping for the best!

jsb
09-02-2009, 09:44 AM
High number of approvals over the first few days were expected. Centers review/preadjudicate cases based on 'real' receive dates (which are close to notice dates), as physical files are sorted in that sequence. That is happening. Sept VB was available couple of weeks ago, which prepared them to issue formal approvals as soon as September starts. USCIS SOP describes that once cases are preadjudicated they are shelved (wating for visa) in sequence of PD's. Therefore, most approvals are preadjudicated cases.

Congratulations to All who got approved. Best wishes to those still counting. If you ND is not too far from published dates (i.e. it is sometime in Aug/Sep/Oct 07), and your PD is high, there is very high chance of you getting a good news soon.

vjkypally
09-02-2009, 10:00 AM
There are about 37 EB2-India approvals and not a single EB2-China from yesterday's data. Looks like there are not many EB2-China before 2005. This spill over is definitely good for India.

This proves even Ron Gotcher can be wrong!!!

gcdesirer
09-02-2009, 10:11 AM
My husband got his Card Production Ordered email yest night...

His PD :2004 Jun
RD : Aug 15th 2007
ND Oct 15th 2007.

He is extremely happy and over the moon after a long wait.... My case was added in later 2008 Aug RD as a dependent and my status hasn't changed yet. I don't know if it is important that I get mine ASAP as well... Will I be getting it soon, as well? Any thoughts. Do I need to follow up?

Congrats to all those who received the GCs... And good luck to all in the queue ...

gcdesirer
09-02-2009, 10:12 AM
If it will help anyone,

our application was in Texas and there was no second FP Notice..... !!!

rcr_bulk
09-02-2009, 10:13 AM
Got CPO email yesterday at 5:00pm EDT.

thomachan72
09-02-2009, 10:25 AM
What is the probability that all EB2 I with PD 2004 get cleared this year?
I guess the bulk of waiting list is with PD 2005 and 2006, right? These two years might be the difficult ones to clear? any thoughts?

sdrblr
09-02-2009, 10:43 AM
I beg to differ from your point of view that approvals are on PD. If you take a good look at the PDs of approved cases posted here, you will there are many post July 04 (mostly in Oct and Dec 04) and we all know there are many before that.

They are clearly going by ND. I have seen 1/2 case approved that had ND after 8/30/07

High number of approvals over the first few days were expected. Centers review/preadjudicate cases based on 'real' receive dates (which are close to notice dates), as physical files are sorted in that sequence. That is happening. Sept VB was available couple of weeks ago, which prepared them to issue formal approvals as soon as September starts. USCIS SOP describes that once cases are preadjudicated they are shelved (wating for visa) in sequence of PD's. Therefore, most approvals are preadjudicated cases.

Congratulations to All who got approved. Best wishes to those still counting. If you ND is not too far from published dates (i.e. it is sometime in Aug/Sep/Oct 07), and your PD is high, there is very high chance of you getting a good news soon.

GCNirvana007
09-02-2009, 10:49 AM
I beg to differ from your point of view that approvals are on PD. If you take a good look at the PDs of approved cases posted here, you will there are many post July 04 (mostly in Oct and Dec 04) and we all know there are many before that.

They are clearly going by ND. I have seen 1/2 case approved that had ND after 8/30/07

They dont prioritize inside the current time window. In otherwords, they dont necessarily go Jan, Feb, Mar etc. They just do it if its inside Jan 2005.

GCNirvana007
09-02-2009, 10:54 AM
What is the probability that all EB2 I with PD 2004 get cleared this year?
I guess the bulk of waiting list is with PD 2005 and 2006, right? These two years might be the difficult ones to clear? any thoughts?

2004 will be cleared almost this month. That should set the tone for the rest of the PDs. Now we need to focus what they gonna do with EB3. They need to get moving as well.

IL_Guy
09-02-2009, 11:04 AM
Hearty congrats to all folks who have received their permanent residency. Nice to see one one thread with lot of jubilation.

eyeswe
09-02-2009, 11:08 AM
Did not mean to interject the spate of good news coming some folks' way.. but isn't it ironical that we have a forum dedicated to obtaining GC plus there are folks who are current this month but have not received the good news, .. but there is still this Advert on the bottom of the page asking "if you would like to work and live in the USA, apply for green Card" And i know very well it does not apply to EB I,C...

just shows how messed up the system is.

Heartiest congrats to everyone who received the good news so far and best wishes to those who are current for rest of the month..

mdmd10
09-02-2009, 11:34 AM
Looks like TSC is adjudicating most of the cases. NSC is, as usual, its slow self.

gbof
09-02-2009, 11:45 AM
CONGRATS lucky guys !
Please take a moment to enter info in 'Sept Approval Poll' thread. Best wishes for those in queue...

ruchigup
09-02-2009, 12:41 PM
Looks like TSC is adjudicating most of the cases. NSC is, as usual, its slow self.

Yea....NSC sucks.

sdrblr
09-02-2009, 01:21 PM
Have not seen approvals today :) Is this the height of efficiency? all visa #s consumed on day 1

kurtz_wolfgang
09-02-2009, 01:47 PM
Does CPO status on USCIS site mean 485 is approved? or is there some hidden processing going on, which can turn the tables??

Just skeptical.

btw, I forgot to mention. I thank the IV members for their invaluable guidance. Will continue being a regular member.

rb_248
09-02-2009, 02:03 PM
Does CPO status on USCIS site mean 485 is approved? or is there some hidden processing going on, which can turn the tables??

Just skeptical.

btw, I forgot to mention. I thank the IV members for their invaluable guidance. Will continue being a regular member.

CPO = Card production ordered.....my understanding is that the card will be produced after the application is approved. So CPO = you got yourself an approval.

desi3933
09-02-2009, 02:20 PM

-Nola

Congrats Nola.

adobe howm
09-02-2009, 02:26 PM
Folks --

I got an email from CRIS today -- stating that the Card Production has been Ordered .. YIPEEEEEEE...

I have always visited this site for a lot of reasons ... helped me along the way ... so, thank you all !!!

PD : Dec 04
RD : 23rd Aug 07

Cheers !!

Mpek

Congrats!

rsdang1
09-02-2009, 02:26 PM

-Nola

Very happy for you Nola... All the best

lambu2
09-02-2009, 03:09 PM
What should we do to pickup our file? Any thoughts appreciated

hebbar77
09-02-2009, 03:19 PM
I called and enquired abt my case. I told I was beyond normal processing time. They gave me some service request no... and told me I will receive an email within 30 days. What does this mean!

trramesh
09-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Friends,

Yesterday, it was our turn too to get the approval notice. It was a long wait like many of you. Checking into IV forums has helped me cope up with the delay. It is more than 8 years since entering US, 6 years since signing up with employer for GC, and five years since filing for labor. BEC and 485 were the biggest unpredictables in the journey. There were times when I thought if it was all that worth. Anyway, now we have completed this arduous journey (being an Indian).

As a token of appreciation for IV and good will for my fellow countrymen continuing the journey, I am also making a contribution of $100/-. I saw someone already made such comment here. Needless to say, my contribution is along the way.

Good luck to all in waiting.

Ramesh
PD - Oct 29, 04
I485 - RD - July 26, 07
I485 - AD - Sep 01, 09

jsb
09-02-2009, 03:34 PM
What should we do to pickup our file? Any thoughts appreciated
You really cannot do anything in a short time except hoping for the best. Two things have to happen for getting a GC (i) Your file should be or should already have been reviewed, and if all good to go, preadjudicated. That depends on your receive date by the Center processing your case (not RD on your receipt). This date is close to ND, and is often seen online as " your case was received on...". If this date is prior to published dates, your file definitely has been reviewed. Farther it is from the published date, lesser the chance, but approvals are indicating that if it is Aug, Sep, Oct 07 there is very good chance, though September has higher chance than October (ii) Your PD should be high enough. As per USCIS SOP preadjudicated files are piled in sequence of PD's.

Note that both conditions should be met before leftover visas exhuast. Third condition, which always plays significant role is, luck. This means, you hope that IO working on your case did not fall sick when he/she was about to look at your case, some document did not slip out of your file, person working on your case head proper eye glasses so as not to misread your PD as 2007, stack of preadjudicated cases did not fall down losing file sorting sequence, etc. etc.

Best wishes to you and all others.

jsb
09-02-2009, 03:39 PM
I called and enquired abt my case. I told I was beyond normal processing time. They gave me some service request no... and told me I will receive an email within 30 days. What does this mean!

This means that if your receive date at the center (which is close ND) is not before the published processing date, they don't want to entertain your complaint. Note that published dates is, up to which they believe they have handled all cases. It does not mean they have not handled, or are not allowed to handle, any case received after the published processing dates. But they don't want to entertain any enquiries on those cases. SR simply means a standard reply within 30 days, if your date is actually outside the published dates.

ksrk
09-02-2009, 03:44 PM
Have not seen approvals today :) Is this the height of efficiency? all visa #s consumed on day 1

The dreaded question! On everyone's mind, but we dare not ask. As you must know, the whole process is in an extremely delicate balance - please don't rock (read jinx) the boat by asking such questions! :)

Anyways, good luck to all eagerly awaiting their GC - and let's continue making our efforts at longer term relief (ala advocacy efforts, etc.).

gondalguru
09-02-2009, 03:46 PM
I talked to NSC (using POJ method) and got hold of IO (I am pretty sure it was not the call center representative). He told me that my file is pre-adjudicated and it is on the way to Agent's office for final review. I think that many files are stored at off-site location and are brought back as needed / pd becomes current etc.

He said that all he can do is to wish good luck. I asked him if I will get GC this month or no? He replied that it all depends on how many visa number will be given to them by state department.

It's only day 2 but I feel that they are approving what ever file they have on their hands on. Feels like I will miss this boat too.

Winner
09-02-2009, 03:47 PM
Friends,

Yesterday, it was our turn too to get the approval notice. It was a long wait like many of you. Checking into IV forums has helped me cope up with the delay. It is more than 8 years since entering US, 6 years since signing up with employer for GC, and five years since filing for labor. BEC and 485 were the biggest unpredictables in the journey. There were times when I thought if it was all that worth. Anyway, now we have completed this arduous journey (being an Indian).

As a token of appreciation for IV and good will for my fellow countrymen continuing the journey, I am also making a contribution of $100/-. I saw someone already made such comment here. Needless to say, my contribution is along the way.

Good luck to all in waiting.

Ramesh
PD - Oct 29, 04
I485 - RD - July 26, 07
I485 - AD - Sep 01, 09

Congrats and Thanks for supporting us with your contribution.

rpat1968
09-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Looking at the Approval trend, it looks like TSC and NSC are not following the FIFO (Based on PD, ND etc) when approval. More than half of the approvals are after my PD.
Any one has any idea of approximately many EB2-I cases were approved last year in Sept 2008. Because of the out of turn approvals random date approvals I may be loosing chance once again this time.

I had RFE's for my wife's and my I485 way back in March 09 and after we replied to the RFE's and there multiple LUD's and Soft LUD's till 04/14/2009. On 04/04/2009 last Soft LUD was on my Wife's , Daughter (she never got any RFE) and my case and since then no updates. I was assuming that my case is PreAdjudicated and had high hopes.

Once again seeing an inefficient and irresponsible USCIS being unfair...
--------------------------
PD : 07/08/2004
ND : 08/09/2007
I485 Receipt date : 07/02/2007
Current status : H1B ( working for employer who sponsored GC)
I140 approved : 11/2006

vjkypally
09-02-2009, 04:27 PM
I think there is a pattern here. Out of the 6 approvals we can see today all are from Nebraska, while out of the 40 approved yesterday only 10 were from nebraska. Looks like Nebraska has been ordered to catch up......and Texas to wait till Nebraska does it:) oh well, I know I m tryin to do the impossible.

ruchigup
09-02-2009, 04:33 PM
I tried calling NSC, after I punch in my receipt#, it says accessing your record but then it gives me message "Due to temporary problem with our system, we can't access the information". I tried calling again 10 minutes later and got the same message. Anybody else facing same issue?

I talked to NSC (using POJ method) and got hold of IO (I am pretty sure it was not the call center representative). He told me that my file is pre-adjudicated and it is on the way to Agent's office for final review. I think that many files are stored at off-site location and are brought back as needed / pd becomes current etc.

He said that all he can do is to wish good luck. I asked him if I will get GC this month or no? He replied that it all depends on how many visa number will be given to them by state department.

It's only day 2 but I feel that they are approving what ever file they have on their hands on. Feels like I will miss this boat too.

mdmd10
09-02-2009, 04:36 PM
I tried calling NSC, after I punch in my receipt#, it says accessing your record but then it gives me message "Due to temporary problem with our system, we can't access the information". I tried calling again 10 minutes later and got the same message. Anybody else facing same issue?

Yep...I got the same message the first time. After disconnecting and trying again, I was able to get my case status info. Try calling again after sometime.

gen_tp
09-02-2009, 04:44 PM
We received approvals today: 1 Primary + 2 Dependents
"Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident."

EB-2 India - NSC
PD: 12.21.2004

B+ve
09-02-2009, 04:49 PM
You really cannot do anything in a short time except hoping for the best. Two things have to happen for getting a GC (i) Your file should be or should already have been reviewed, and if all good to go, preadjudicated. That depends on your receive date by the Center processing your case (not RD on your receipt). This date is close to ND, and is often seen online as " your case was received on...". If this date is prior to published dates, your file definitely has been reviewed. Farther it is from the published date, lesser the chance, but approvals are indicating that if it is Aug, Sep, Oct 07 there is very good chance, though September has higher chance than October (ii) Your PD should be high enough. As per USCIS SOP preadjudicated files are piled in sequence of PD's.

Note that both conditions should be met before leftover visas exhuast. Third condition, which always plays significant role is, luck. This means, you hope that IO working on your case did not fall sick when he/she was about to look at your case, some document did not slip out of your file, person working on your case head proper eye glasses so as not to misread your PD as 2007, stack of preadjudicated cases did not fall down losing file sorting sequence, etc. etc.

Best wishes to you and all others.

Yes you are absolutely true..... We must have the luck factor also...

As in my case, my PD, RD, ND and BD (BD aka Birth Day also :) ) all are well with in the current processing time frame and still waiting for the mercy of Lord USCIS.

I am praying for those unlucky folks like me, who are still waiting in the queue, to get approvals before the available visas get exhaust.

B+ve

sdrblr
09-02-2009, 05:24 PM
funny !!!
Where can I get some luck?;) hope fully it is not retrogressed.

As in my case, my PD, RD, ND and BD (BD aka Birth Day also :) ) all are well with in the current processing time frame and still waiting for the mercy of Lord USCIS.

B+ve

jsb
09-02-2009, 05:30 PM

I am praying for those unlucky folks like me, who are still waiting in the queue, to get approvals before the available visas get exhaust.

B+ve
Yes, I just saw your profile. Your ND is early August, and PD is also quite high. You should have got approval now. Wish you very best. I hope you didn't make any job changes, or anything which flags a re-review.

BTW, I was in the same situation last year. When I saw so many of 2005 and 2006 PDs getting GC's I thought I was among the very few left out, but now I notice that there were so many of them. I got the magic emails in Dec 08 when they were looking at my AP renewal. Seems for some reason that triggered it. Perhaps GC was approved in Aug/Sep 08 but no one entered it in the system until Dec 08.

vxg
09-02-2009, 05:48 PM
Looking at the Approval trend, it looks like TSC and NSC are not following the FIFO (Based on PD, ND etc) when approval. More than half of the approvals are after my PD.
Any one has any idea of approximately many EB2-I cases were approved last year in Sept 2008. Because of the out of turn approvals random date approvals I may be loosing chance once again this time.

I had RFE's for my wife's and my I485 way back in March 09 and after we replied to the RFE's and there multiple LUD's and Soft LUD's till 04/14/2009. On 04/04/2009 last Soft LUD was on my Wife's , Daughter (she never got any RFE) and my case and since then no updates. I was assuming that my case is PreAdjudicated and had high hopes.

Once again seeing an inefficient and irresponsible USCIS being unfair...
--------------------------
PD : 07/08/2004
ND : 08/09/2007
I485 Receipt date : 07/02/2007
Current status : H1B ( working for employer who sponsored GC)
I140 approved : 11/2006

I completely agree with you, somehow no approvals for folks with PD in Jul, 04 yet, have not seen any yet. May be all files with Jul, 04 PD are assigned to an IO who is on Long Term Disability (LTD) though entire USCIS is unofficially on LTD :)
I am Jul 04 PD and nothing yet and have very little hope. I called TSC and the guy told my case in preadjudicated then today i called and got routed to NSC and second level IO told case needs additional review, i think they have these standard responses written on Tarot cards.
Good luck to you.

rb_248
09-02-2009, 05:48 PM
Yep...I got the same message the first time. After disconnecting and trying again, I was able to get my case status info. Try calling again after sometime.

Are they not going to give the same message that you see on the online status page? How different is the case status info going to be from the online status page? I am curious to know ... so that I can call too.

kbsyed61
09-02-2009, 05:52 PM
Congrats to all the lucky ones. Enjoy the green freedom. Wish you all the best for your bright future and long life
Best Wishes to all the hopefuls.

I am in waiting game. Hoping against hope to go green.

BTW, today I treid calling USCIS. First the 1st level representative spoke and she straightway created a SR for me and my daughter. Once she finished that part Politely I asked her to transfer to an IO. Luckily without any wait call got connected to an IO. Had very brief conversation with him. He was fixated on my EAD being valid till August 2010, so according to him I don't have to worry about. But I persisted with my line of questions like current status, whether it is pre-adjudicated?, whether all clearances are done etc. Only thing he replied was "Your Case is in REVIEW". I asked him what does review means. His answer was review means review. Our conversation stopped there.

What do you guys think on "Your case is under review"?

mdmd10
09-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Are they not going to give the same message that you see on the online status page? How different is the case status info going to be from the online status page? I am curious to know ... so that I can call too.

Yes...but after they verbally repeat the same status message as the one online, politely request to be transferred to Level 2. Level 2 typically has a little more info on your case than the customer service agent that picked up your call initially.

mdmd10
09-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Congrats to all the lucky ones. Enjoy the green freedom. Wish you all the best for your bright future and long life

BTW, today I treid calling USCIS. First the 1st level representative spoke and she straightway created a SR for me and my daughter. Once she finished that part Politely I asked her to transfer to an IO. Luckily without any wait call got connected to an IO. Had very brief conversation with him. He was fixated on my EAD being valid till August 2010, so according to him I don't have to worry about. But I persisted with my line of questions like current status, whether it is pre-adjudicated?, whether all clearances are done etc. Only thing he replied was "Your Case is in REVIEW". I asked him what does review means. His answer was review means review. Our conversation stopped there.

Funny!! Thats what they told me also. My case is under review...Looks like a standard response.

sanjay
09-02-2009, 06:04 PM

HA HA HA.

Me too got same reply except mine was " extended review ". Don't know the heck about it.

Looks like a standard answer from them. Just like one we used to hear on phone in India for call waiting - "Kripya dhyan dain. Aap katar main hain."

gclongwaytogo
09-02-2009, 06:53 PM
:confused:

Imigrait
09-02-2009, 07:08 PM
:confused:

There are still 28 more days to go :). Also the new Visa bulletin for October COULD stay the same or go back just a few months. So just keep your hopes up.:)

for_gc
09-02-2009, 07:08 PM
looks like that, very strange ...

sk123
09-02-2009, 07:09 PM
My PD is Mar-04, RD=14Aug07
On USCIS status, it says.." On October 11, 2007, we received this I485..." .
Processing time for TSC is Aug07.. Does this mean my case will not processed now?

gclongwaytogo
09-02-2009, 07:18 PM
There are still 28 more days to go :). Also the new Visa bulletin for October COULD stay the same or go back just a few months. So just keep your hopes up.:)

It is very hard to pass 28 sleepless night....:):) Hard to make it thru even one...

sdrblr
09-02-2009, 07:21 PM
sounds like it.

Processing time for TSC is Aug07.. Does this mean my case will not processed now?

vxg
09-02-2009, 07:40 PM

There is no telling, there are already some approvals where the ND is in OCT and TSC approved those. Online it always shows ND as your RD. Be Hopeful.

leoindiano
09-02-2009, 07:47 PM
I am in same boat. Was your case transferred to EAC and then came back to TSC?

Imigrait
09-02-2009, 08:09 PM
It is very hard to pass 28 sleepless night....:):) Hard to make it thru even one...

I know, especially since last year I sat around for 2 months(Aug and Sept '08) when I was current, hoping my file would be touched. What did Obama say "HOPE" ? I guess that's what we're living on. It could be a "MIRAGE" too :rolleyes:.

wantMyGC
09-02-2009, 08:09 PM
I took an Infopass to find the status of my application. IO told me that my file has been moved to an officer on Aug 26th '09. :confused: wondering why it has not been touched since then.

sk123
09-02-2009, 08:17 PM
I am in same boat. Was your case transferred to EAC and then came back to TSC?

I think its one time transfer to TSC.

arav_m
09-02-2009, 08:28 PM
gen_tp:

TSC...

go_guy123
09-02-2009, 08:30 PM

-Nola

You were in US since 1994. Why did it take so long. In the 90s EB wasnt that bad.

ram112
09-02-2009, 08:35 PM
Folks,

I am a passive IV listener and this is my first post. I was not expecting my GC to be approved for atleast a year since my priority date was Dec 04 and this is the first time I am current. Also, I applied for I-485 only last year in Sept 2008. So it was unlikely they will look at my case since there were people before me from 2007. However as random as they are, I got the e-mail today that they ordered the production card for me. I am EB-2 and my case was st forward though, no RFE's ever and I have not changed job as I am pretty happy where I am. Anyways, all the best to the folks waiting.

Thanks,
Ramesh

gclongwaytogo
09-02-2009, 08:45 PM
Folks,

I am a passive IV listener and this is my first post. I was not expecting my GC to be approved for atleast a year since my priority date was Dec 04 and this is the first time I am current. Also, I applied for I-485 only last year in Sept 2008. So it was unlikely they will look at my case since there were people before me from 2007. However as random as they are, I got the e-mail today that they ordered the production card for me. I am EB-2 and my case was st forward though, no RFE's ever and I have not changed job as I am pretty happy where I am. Anyways, all the best to the folks waiting.

Thanks,
Ramesh

Good to hear this....though I am :mad:.......i am really happy that i have my lovely wife...kids....home...etc.....nothing wrong in my life....if i have the gc i will be more happy....

ram112
09-02-2009, 08:56 PM
I am sure you would get that as well...and pretty soon. it would help though to not focus on the gc too much as who is getting earlier or later and how randomly USCIS look at things. It's better not spend our energies on something that we don;t control ..but focus on things we do or can..my 2 cents.

gclongwaytogo
09-02-2009, 09:00 PM
I am sure you would get that as well...and pretty soon. it would help though to not focus on the gc too much as who is getting earlier or later and how randomly USCIS look at things. It's better not spend our energies on something that we don;t control ..but focus on things we do or can..my 2 cents.

:)

GCNirvana007
09-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Good to hear this....though I am :mad:.......i am really happy that i have my lovely wife...kids....home...etc.....nothing wrong in my life....if i have the gc i will be more happy....

Ok i have to do this.

Difference between genius and ordinary is the former will understand without experiencing. Latter needs to experience to realise.

Having a perfect health, family and yet looking for this materialistic paper to make you more happy. Beats me.

How about this?. I will trade my GC to you , would you chop one of your legs for me?.

Health is the biggest wealth. Be happy with what you have. Focus on better things which will improve the life of your family and make them happy. Focus on things in your control.

kiran_k02
09-02-2009, 09:46 PM
With parameshwara's anugrah, my status changed yesterday(Sep 1st, 2009) to "Card Production Ordered".

End to my long wait and frustration.

I wish and hope others get their card soon.

Thanks to ImmigrationVoice team for their work without them, USCIS wouldn't be so efficient and wouldn't have cared to process the applications in the order of PD. IV is doing lot of things which will help the immigration community and I completely support their activities.

I have donated to IV before and now I am starting a new monthly contribution for next six months.

gclongwaytogo
09-02-2009, 09:48 PM
Ok i have to do this.

Difference between genius and ordinary is the former will understand without experiencing. Latter needs to experience to realise.

Having a perfect health, family and yet looking for this materialistic paper to make you more happy. Beats me.

How about this?. I will trade my GC to you , would you chop one of your legs for me?.

Health is the biggest wealth. Be happy with what you have. Focus on better things which will improve the life of your family and make them happy. Focus on things in your control.

You have got your gc right!:) Probably i will be writing like this once i have it in my hand...

GCNirvana007
09-02-2009, 09:51 PM
You have got your gc right!:) Probably i will be writing like this once i have it in my hand...

Look i wrote that to help you. I am not here to compare you and me. Its your life. Do what makes you happy.

ksrk
09-02-2009, 09:52 PM
Ok i have to do this.

Hey GCN007, congratulations to you. We are very happy that folks with PD<01/08/05 are getting their long-awaited approvals - India or not, IV members or not. Clearly the wait is frustrating and the relief is boundless and we are happy for those who have found that relief.

But, are extreme metaphors really necessary? I don't think anyone here will be willing to chop off body parts for green cards! :) And I don't think it will give anyone receiving them as much relief/happiness.

Congrats again and thanks for your good wishes. :)

GCNirvana007
09-02-2009, 09:57 PM
Hey GCN007, congratulations to you. We are very happy that folks with PD<01/08/05 are getting their long-awaited approvals - India or not, IV members or not. Clearly the wait is frustrating and the relief is boundless and we are happy for those who have found that relief.

But, are extreme metaphors really necessary? I don't think anyone here will be willing to chop off body parts for green cards! :) And I don't think it will give anyone receiving them as much relief/happiness.

Congrats again and thanks for your good wishes. :)

Thank you Ksrk

It was merely an expression. I am sure you guys get the point.

Hangin there. 2004 will be cleared soon. If not this month, next month.

zram1977
09-02-2009, 10:39 PM
It is good to see lot of peopel of EB2 India are greened in the last 48 hours. However there is no single approval of people having PD earlier to 2004.
What it means?
Either one of the following should be true.
a) IV Tracker data of 65 pages ( 65*50=3250 approx) is wrong or Not updated
(Filtered by EB2 India Pending)
or
b) USCIS is processing I-485 randomly as usual , ignoring earlier PDs

IV Gurus / Seniors / Experts / Critical thinkers can comment on this.

Thanks

ram112
09-03-2009, 06:07 AM
Folks,

I got greened today, surprisingly. Could anyone let me know what are the good numbers to reach a human in USCIS, hopefully with less wait time. I wanted to check with them what address they have on file. I filed an address change in JUne but I am not sure if they have it right in their systems. Also, is there a way to get this information without calling them.

Thanks a lot ..

ksrk
09-03-2009, 10:52 AM
It was merely an expression. I am sure you guys get the point.
Hangin there. 2004 will be cleared soon. If not this month, next month.

While the wait has been frustrating, the general wisdom hasn't been lost! Certainly GC isn't everything.
Anyways, thanks for the encouraging note.

GCNirvana007
09-03-2009, 10:52 AM
:) Got approval today.
first received CPO email and later received welcome email.

PD:JUNE 2004
RD:08/25/2007
EB2 INDIA
GC Approved : 9/2/2009

Thanks everyone who helped me in the long journey .......

Hope you get yours soon. :)

Everyone who got CPO e-mail got welcome e-mail too?. Does it matter?.

vjkypally
09-03-2009, 11:06 AM
:) Got approval today.
first received CPO email and later received welcome email.

PD:JUNE 2004
RD:08/25/2007
EB2 INDIA
GC Approved : 9/2/2009

Thanks everyone who helped me in the long journey .......

Hope you get yours soon. :)

Congrats!!!

Winner
09-03-2009, 11:06 AM
With parameshwara's anugrah, my status changed yesterday(Sep 1st, 2009) to "Card Production Ordered".

End to my long wait and frustration.

I wish and hope others get their card soon.

Thanks to ImmigrationVoice team for their work without them, USCIS wouldn't be so efficient and wouldn't have cared to process the applications in the order of PD. IV is doing lot of things which will help the immigration community and I completely support their activities.

I have donated to IV before and now I am starting a new monthly contribution for next six months.

Congrats! Thanks for your support.

kurtz_wolfgang
09-03-2009, 11:25 AM
Everyone who got CPO e-mail got welcome e-mail too?. Does it matter?.

I haven't got welcome email. just the CPO status on my profile in USCIS. And now I m skeptical, did I start the celebrations a bit early??:confused::confused::

sdrblr
09-03-2009, 11:31 AM
This is a classic example of "When it rains, it pours"

Hi,
Yesterday I had received the CPO and welcome email. Today again I have reveived the CPO email.
Is this NORMAL or should i be worried.

Are they gonna issue me 2 GC, just to compensate the long and painful wait :)

thomachan72
09-03-2009, 11:32 AM
Hi,
Yesterday I had received the CPO and welcome email. Today again I have reveived the CPO email.
Is this NORMAL or should i be worried.

Are they gonna issue me 2 GC, just to compensate the long and painful wait :)

Thats not it. Tomorrow you will get another CPO email and that makes it 3 GC:D:D To answer your question, "should I be worried?" Yes ofcourse, what else do we humans know best to do. You waited so long and now instead of 1 you get 2 CPO emails?? certainly cause for lot of anxiety and worry my friend:D:D

PMisYMMV
09-03-2009, 11:44 AM
My PD is 09/01/2004. I have got an LUD on both the cases, but the status is still pending.

I am worried, do you think some one opened but got lazy to approve it?

I am current twice by now, what a luck, I wonder when my next tun going to be? This sucks big time?

BECsufferer
09-03-2009, 11:46 AM
I am going crazy ... ever since an email from CRIS popped up. I GOT IT !!!!! :D

GCNirvana007
09-03-2009, 11:51 AM
I haven't got welcome email. just the CPO status on my profile in USCIS. And now I m skeptical, did I start the celebrations a bit early??:confused::confused::

Same here, just CPO e-mail.

kurtz_wolfgang
09-03-2009, 11:55 AM
Same here, just CPO e-mail.

CPO email means the auto generated email from CRIS site, due to the settings done or anything else?

GCNirvana007
09-03-2009, 11:57 AM

You were crazy before as well :p

GCNirvana007
09-03-2009, 12:03 PM
CPO email means the auto generated email from CRIS site, due to the settings done or anything else?

Who the heck knows :p

sdrblr
09-03-2009, 12:26 PM
I got it !!!!

no CPO or welcome email.... just the below...funny part is, it was approved yesterday and when I checked the status this morning there was no change.

well I will take it :)

the weired part is no email even though I have "Y" in the settings.. I just happened to check the status online and have the below message for spouse and I

On September 2, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register

bsbawa10
09-03-2009, 12:34 PM
No luck for me so far. I wonder how many of 2004 EB2s are still waitng ..like me

vikki76
09-03-2009, 12:36 PM

Congrats..:) from BEC Suffering to 485 approval..long journey indeed. It is encouraging to see string of approvals ..USCIS is working this time.

rpat1968
09-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Still Waiting... Frustrated after seeing so many approval from 12/04.

PD : 08 July 04 ND : 08/09/2009
Last LUD : 04/14/09 (Aftter Replying to EVL RFE for Primary and Marriage Cerificate for Spouse).

No luck for me so far. I wonder how many of 2004 EB2s are still waitng ..like me

BECsufferer
09-03-2009, 12:42 PM

Dude;

Did you take infopass. I had taken on 26th and officer told me mine was at last (6th) stage of processing and waiting for one of the multiple background checks done. Everything else except these results is cleared.

Did you contact your Congressman/woman. I did in-parallel to infopass to see what I can learn from them as well as cross check info-pass BS.

Eat out & drink beer. Last night I had Hienken and cursed everything/ everbody. Today morning I am Green!

Try above suggestions except the last one.

natrajs
09-03-2009, 12:51 PM
I got it !!!!

no CPO email.... just the below...funny part is, it was approved yesterday and when I checked the status this morning there was no change.

the weired part is no email even though I have "Y" in the settings.. I just happened to check the status online and have the below message for spouse and I

On September 2, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register

Congrats , Best Wishes, I wish I will get my green too

mdmd10
09-03-2009, 12:53 PM
I got it !!!!

no CPO email.... just the below...funny part is, it was approved yesterday and when I checked the status this morning there was no change.

Congratulations sdrlbr! I'm very happy for you.

My PD, RD and ND is very similar to yours. In fact all of them off by a day or two. Only my case is at NSC.

MerciesOfInjustices
09-03-2009, 12:58 PM
Pattern seems to indicate - ND and no complications, leads to approval! PD does not seem to hold any relevance as long as it is current! All of those who filed in 2007 and are current - will likely get it this month! Those, like me, who filed in last year's window can hope to get it by next year!

Congrats to all those who got their GC!

Those who did not - of course, have to be patient - it will come one day!

hopefulgc
09-03-2009, 12:59 PM
bsbawa10,
I am here with you, loyal and forever unapproved.

USCIS makes me feel like that pimple faced frail kid from the phys ed who never gets picked first or remotely early for any team sport.:):):)

kurtz_wolfgang
09-03-2009, 01:02 PM
I got it !!!!

no CPO or welcome email.... just the below...funny part is, it was approved yesterday and when I checked the status this morning there was no change.

I got this....

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 1, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Is that good enough?? :confused::confused:

GCNirvana007
09-03-2009, 01:03 PM
bsbawa10,

I always feel like that pimple faced frail kid from the phys ed who never gets picked first or remotely early for any team sport.:):):)

Hugh Hefner ( dont ask me who he is ) got dumped by every damn girl in his high school, right now go figure

point is you might be the next hugh hefner of green card :p

shreekhand
09-03-2009, 01:10 PM
Obviously not! It is only when the USCIS hand delivers the GC to you would it be enough! but who know there might be a deportation order as well..!!!!

Just relax...and let not the mind go out of whack as it is doing now :D

I got this....

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 1, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Is that good enough?? :confused::confused:

hopefulgc
09-03-2009, 01:11 PM
Well, asking who Hugh hefner is a cardinal sin for anybody who is a guy... God knows I grew up looking at his creations in a magazine until I met "my bunny".

Asked to choose between "approval" & a visit to the bunnie mansion, i am gonna be so confused.................. about what to wear to the mansion that is ..:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hugh Hefner ( dont ask me who he is ) got dumped by every damn girl in his high school, right now go figure

point is you might be the next hugh hefner of green card :p

shreekhand
09-03-2009, 01:15 PM
I am a guy and have a question....Who is Hugh Hefner ?

Well, asking who Hugh hefner is a cardinal sin for anybody who is a guy... God knows I grew up looking at his creations in a magazine until I met "my bunny".

Asked to choose between "approval" & a visit to the bunnie mansion, i am gonna be so confused.................. about what to wear to the mansion that is ..:D:D:D:D:D:D

irock
09-03-2009, 01:21 PM
I'm also still waiting :(. PD: Aug 2004, NSC.

bsbawa10,

USCIS makes me feel like that pimple faced frail kid from the phys ed who never gets picked first or remotely early for any team sport.:):):)

NolaIndian32
09-03-2009, 01:21 PM
congratulations! and you were so worried on 9/1/09 when you saw my post. :) I am glad you are cleared too!!

-Nola

I got it !!!!

thomachan72
09-03-2009, 01:22 PM

:D:D:DHa ha ha very funny indeed. But do you really need be confused? They appreciate the birthday suit!!

chi_shark
09-03-2009, 01:29 PM
I am a guy and have a question....Who is Hugh Hefner ?

did you misspell gay as guy? ha ha ha ha just joking.

sdrblr
09-03-2009, 01:34 PM
Thank you. Well worry is part of life :)

congratulations! and you were so worried on 9/1/09 when you saw my post. :) I am glad you are cleared too!!

-Nola

sreedhar23
09-03-2009, 01:36 PM
same here no email but online status changed to Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident for both of us (myself + wife)

Am July 2 Filer with notice date September 5th on reciept and Sep 4th Online

Started in EB3 August 24th 2004
Changed job and Filed in EB2 on August 24th 2006 (month and date coincidence :cool:)

Got my EB2 I140 approval first and then I got my BEC labor approved (EB3) so filed for EB3 I140
Got approved before I filed for I485

My attorney filed our I485 on July 2nd 2007 with a letter to port my EB3 date to EB2

Wrote letters again in 2008 to do the same (I was not lucky then)

Went through Congressman (Sep 2008) and got a reply that our applications are pending normal processing time and at the time of adjudications, the officer will make a determination on the issue of the two priority dates

Had a soft LUD in October 2008 for both of us on I485

Also got my EB2 I140 Hard LUD on 7/13/2008 but nothing changed just the date and also got an email with the same message.

Attorney sent an email through AILA to texas that our dates are current last month

She also sent a letter which reached USCIS on Sep 1st

She opened a SR on Sep 2nd

And today WE got it.

Thank you guys I think I did my THESIS on immigration by reading the forums in IV:D

Thanks a lot and all the best for the guys who are waiting. Hope you get it soon.
------------------------------------------------------

I got it !!!!

mdmd10
09-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Well...looks like TSC is approving at a really fast pace.

Any idea whether NSC will catch up?

buvane
09-03-2009, 01:57 PM
Best thing to resolve this is just to have one approval center.

PD May 7,2004 @NSC -----Still waiting...

sdrblr
09-03-2009, 01:57 PM
I have not done a lot of analysis... looks like on 9/1 majority of approval were from TSC and 9/2 was NSC.... today again so far TSC... can you call it a pattern?

Well...looks like TSC is approving at a really fast pace.

Any idea whether NSC will catch up?

adobe howm
09-03-2009, 02:09 PM

Congrats!

BECsufferer
09-03-2009, 02:16 PM

Are you supposed to wear anything to mansion? ... won't that be wasting time. I will be short of time w/ all those ;) 2 bang.

Hang in Bro! ... ur turn will come.

And who is this saying he is guy and asking about HH ? ... Dude u might be a g*y.

apb
09-03-2009, 02:33 PM
Best thing to resolve this is just to have one approval center.

PD May 7,2004 @NSC -----Still waiting...

Just wondering why we are not seeing anything for Mar/04 or earlier. My friend is dec-03. Would be interesting if we could figure what order they follow.

irock
09-03-2009, 02:47 PM
I just called today (this is the first time I called USCIS after filing my I-485). It was connected to NSC. The lady who took the call was very nice.
She told my case is pre adjudicated and my case is with an officer since today morning. And also said I should hear something pretty soon.

I really hope I (and all of you) get magic emails soon!

PD Aug 2004, NSC.
RD: 25th Jul 2007.

chaukas
09-03-2009, 02:51 PM
PD : 30 Apr 2004 .........
Created SR yesterday ...

ram001
09-03-2009, 03:23 PM
My PD April 16th 2004 EB2

1-140 approved July 2008
1-485 RFE (Medial ) April 2009

Still waiting for Good news..

Sleepless_in_Seattle
09-03-2009, 03:30 PM
Hey,

Can someone educate me on how to call NSC and reach IO?

My PD is Aug 2004.

Sleepless_in_Seattle
09-03-2009, 03:35 PM
PD : 30 Apr 2004 .........
Created SR yesterday ...

Gurus - How do you create an Service Request?

Thanks in advance!

surachi
09-03-2009, 03:56 PM
Opened SR today(09/03/09) at 9.30 AM EST and with in 4 hours received CPO emails for me and 2 dependents at 1.00 PM EST.

EB2 I
TSC
PD : 11/17/2004
Received date on notice : 07/25/07
Received date online : 09/14/07
Notice date : 09/17/07
SLUD : 10/20/2008
LUD : 09/03/2009

IL_Guy
09-03-2009, 04:07 PM
My Wife and I got the CPO email today. I was able to capture an earlier PD of Sept 04 from my previous company.

I had saved a Glenfiddich (30 Yr) bottle for some time now, time has come to crack open the baby!!

Best of luck all my fellowmen.

dbmurali
09-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Approval mail sent on Sep 2, 2009 and card Production Ordered on Sep 3,2009.

My Application Details:
PD: 12/09/2004
RD: 08/08/2007
ND: 09/12/2007

Wish you all good luck.

vjkypally
09-03-2009, 04:14 PM
Now thats many approvals today!!!

USDream2Dust
09-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Now thats many approvals today!!!

I Feel jealous already. Congrats to all the Approvals!!!!

MERA NUMBER KAB AYEGA (when will my turn come :))

vjkypally
09-03-2009, 04:22 PM
I Feel jealous already. Congrats to all the Approvals!!!!

MERA NUMBER KAB AYEGA (when will my turn come :))

Sooner everyone one in front of you get it ,faster you will get it:)

rnednur
09-03-2009, 04:22 PM
How do we open an SR?

jsb
09-03-2009, 04:31 PM
Folks,

I got greened today, surprisingly. Could anyone let me know what are the good numbers to reach a human in USCIS, hopefully with less wait time. I wanted to check with them what address they have on file. I filed an address change in JUne but I am not sure if they have it right in their systems. Also, is there a way to get this information without calling them.

Thanks a lot ..

They will not answer that. If you have filed via AR-11, you can assume it goes into their system instantly. I was in the same situation. I change my address in November, docs delivered in Dec came at the new address.

vxg
09-03-2009, 04:51 PM
I was able to talk to a very nice IO at TSC. He even offered to check where my file is and no wonder it is not assigned to an IO yet. He placed a request for file to be assigned. He also told me that case is preadjudicated. Not sure what to infer and how useful these requests initiated by IOs at TSC are as last week when i spoke to TSC the office told me that he is initiating a request to send me second FP notice but this officer said no need for that as FP are current but need uploading in system, he said he is issuing another request to upload the biometrics as well ( i did FP in NOv 2007). NO idea how will it go but case not assigned to an IO is not a good sign, will still hope for best.

pushkarw
09-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Hello Friends,

Got a chance to speak to a customer service advocate at NSC. A very nice lady looked up my case and told me the case is with an officer. She also added I will be hearing something very soon. So keeping my fingers crossed. I always wondered if the cases made to an IO only when a visa number was assigned to the case or whether the case went to the IO first and then they looked to assign a numbers. Don't know - but will hopefully hear some good news soon. Good luck to all of you.

FUNTIMES
09-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Status changed to "Approval Notice Sent" today for my wife's Application. My GC was approved in August 2008. Did not receive any emails from the system.

PD: OCT 2004
RD: July 2 2007
TSC

FUNTIMES
09-03-2009, 05:33 PM
I had been to an Infopass appointment today and got to know that my dependent's case was assigned to an officer on August 28th. I am glad the wait is finally over.

sdrblr
09-03-2009, 05:36 PM
I never saw the CPO email or status...all that got via email and online is "Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident". Does this mean no card ordered or is it kind of goes with out saying.

shreekhand
09-03-2009, 05:39 PM
Either from the card production facility at NSC or Corbin, KY.

Does any body know from where are the cards mailed, from NSC or from somewhere else in USA

basameera
09-03-2009, 05:40 PM
Hi

My PD is Nov 2004. I am waiting for CPO mail and GC.

Any one know whether change of address cause transfer case from one service center to other service center ( NSC To TSC)?

Thanks

shreekhand
09-03-2009, 05:42 PM
They will definitely answer that...for my case they did that twice, once from the West Coast IIO phone center (Immigration Information officer i.e level 2 after getting transferred from contractor level one) and the second time directly from a NSC officer.

They will not answer that. If you have filed via AR-11, you can assume it goes into their system instantly. I was in the same situation. I change my address in November, docs delivered in Dec came at the new address.

inskrish
09-03-2009, 05:48 PM
Finally, it is my turn to get the approval email. At 2.30 pm MST, I received the approval email, but still no emails for my two dependants. The waiting-game is not yet over:-)

EB2/TSC
PD: 05/2004
RD: 08/05/2007
ND: 10/03/2007

I wish good luck to everyone who have been waiting for your turns!

I had an Infopass appointment this morning with a very helpful and informative IO, and he confirmed that my dependants' cases were also approved on 09/01. Looks like TSC email system doesn't work properly as there were no emails for my dependants. I belive that some of you folks may have already been approved with no status change and CPO emails. Good luck again for all you who are current and have been waiting for approvals.

Regards.

sdrblr
09-03-2009, 06:05 PM
probably that explains why I did not get any email yesterday and the status today changed as approved on 9/2.

Guys keep an eye on your online account and dont just wait for the email.

I had an Infopass appointment this morning with a very helpful and informative IO, and he confirmed that my dependants' cases were also approved on 09/01. Looks like TSC email system doesn't work properly as there were no emails for my dependants. I belive that some of you folks may have already been approved with no status change and CPO emails. Good luck again for all you who are current and have been waiting for approvals.

Regards.

sreedhar23
09-03-2009, 06:11 PM
Guys this may help you. I checked my status online today and saw that our cases got approved but I never received an email.

I just logged in to USCIS website and I disabled and enabled my Email option. Once I did that I got my emails in my inbox:cool:

I think you can try the same and try your luck.

kbsyed61
09-03-2009, 06:17 PM
By grace of Almighty, finally my Inbox received the email from USCIS that I was eagerly waiting for.

Just few minutes back, I received the Email from USCIS for myself, my wife and daughter saying "Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident".

It's a long journey started in August 1997 with landing in Washington Dulles Airport. Got a chance to start the GC process by filing Labor in 2001. The labor approval didn't come until 2007.

In 2004 had to take a transfer to different company which caused me to start the Labor again in Nov 2004. Lost the valuable 3 years of PD date.

Finally the approval for 2nd labor came just right before 2007 July Fiasco. Luckily I had my attorney filed my application on July 2nd itself. And Rest you know the story.

All throughout I was on H1B, on permanent employment and never out of status. Never had any problem with Immigration process except for the GC delay. In any way it was an interesting journey, making new friends, had the chance to live in SFO, LA, New Jersey, Virginia and currently in Maryland.

Many thanks to IV and its members for providing the wonderful platform for sharing and collaborating for common cause.

I wish all the best to all those who are still in queue. Hang in there. Your turn will come.

sdrblr
09-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Congratulations Dude !!! wow 6 years for a freakin LC.. What happened at the BEC.. did it go the BEC for BEC :)

By grace of Almighty, finally my Inbox received the email from USCIS that I was eagerly waiting for.

Just few minutes back, I received the Email from USCIS for myself, my wife and daughter saying "Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident".

It's a long journey started in August 1997 with landing in Washington Dulles Airport. Got a chance to start the GC process by filing Labor in 2001. The labor approval didn't come until 2007.

In 2004 had to take a transfer to different company which caused me to start the Labor again in Nov 2004. Lost the valuable 3 years of PD date.

Finally the approval for 2nd labor came just right before 2007 July Fiasco. Luckily I had my attorney filed my application on July 2nd itself. And Rest you know the story.

All throughout I was on H1B, on permanent employment and never out of status. Never had any problem with Immigration process except for the GC delay. In any way it was an interesting journey, making new friends, had the chance to live in SFO, LA, New Jersey, Virginia and currently in Maryland.

Many thanks to IV and its members for providing the wonderful platform for sharing and collaborating for common cause.

I wish all the best to all those who are still in queue. Hang in there. Your turn will come.

natrajs
09-03-2009, 06:54 PM

congrats and Best Wishes

10 years and still waiting

My case is also similar to yours, My 1st labor was filed 2001 March, and I had to switch my employer and the 2nd labor was Sept 2002, Again I had to switch the employer, And finally 3rd labor was filed on June 2004, cleared around Dec 06 from the BEC .

Still waiting for GC with the Valid H1 ( Until Feb 2011)

I am waiting for the magic email.

pushkarw
09-03-2009, 06:58 PM
Does anyone know whether a case is assigned to an IO before or after a visa number is assigned? Or whether a visa number has got nothing to do with officer assignment?

GCNirvana007
09-03-2009, 06:59 PM
congrats and Best Wishes

10 years and still waiting

My case is also similar to yours, My 1st labor was filed 2001 March, and I had to switch my employer and the 2nd labor was Sept 2002, Again I had to switch the employer, And finally 3rd labor was filed on June 2004, cleared around Dec 06 from the BEC .

Still waiting for GC with the Valid H1 ( Until Feb 2011)

I am waiting for the magic email.

Call them. For some it was approved and didnt trigger the e-mail.

vikki76
09-03-2009, 07:07 PM
Seems some of us are destined to wait longer..called USCIS and got a service request requested. Not sure,at this point what else can be done (apart from checking case status daily i.e)

pushkarw
09-03-2009, 07:26 PM
I guess the important thing is not to lose hope. Easier said than done. Hopefully your service request does the trick for you. How did u go about opening the request? I am in the same boat - checking status every 2 minutes :)

Seems some of us are destined to wait longer..called USCIS and got a service request requested. Not sure,at this point what else can be done (apart from checking case status daily i.e)

hebbar77
09-03-2009, 07:28 PM
service request seems to be a eyewash. Just a way to block you from getting real info

akelkar
09-04-2009, 02:00 AM
got the card production ordered email at 8.15 pm PST - Sept 3rd 2009
PD 26th May 2004
NSC

Thanks for all the support and my best wishes to all of you.

jun172004
09-04-2009, 03:38 AM
Finally got approval for me and my wife too today :)

mps
09-04-2009, 04:54 AM
Happy to see queue getting shorter ..

seekerofpeace
09-04-2009, 10:15 AM
Folks,
It seems sun didn't rise from the east or has it....the miracle has happened....after 10 years and 25 days in this country with 2 advanced degrees and with days of ups and downs ...days of confusion and frustrations I finally received a mail:

Here it goes:

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On September 3, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online.

Most of the folks in the forum receive "Welcome and CPO" message...did anyone receive this kind of message? Is it too early to rejoice? (well excuse my cynicism)...wife didn't get such a mail so it is not over yet....

The details of my journey:

Filed in California for Labor right after 9/11...worked their for 2 years company filed Ch-11 and with that went my hope for GC from them....fortunately got a job and moved to the "Bay state"

Labor: 07/12/2004
Stuck in BEC for 2.5 years
I-140 received : 01/25/2007
I-140 approved: 06/25/2009
I-485 mailed 07/23/2007 to TSC...got shuttled to CSC for data entry and kicked back to TSC and
ND of 09/25/2007

FP : 11/01/2007

Wait wait frustrations ...mails to P,VP,S,C,DHS...in summer of 2008...

RFE in 11/02/2008

Wait wait more cribbing more cribbing

Received approval notice on I-485 at 5:30 AM on 09/04/2009.

My wife's wait continues also no CPO or welcome message so will see how it goes...

SoP

gc28262
09-04-2009, 10:37 AM
Folks,
It seems sun didn't rise from the east or has it....the miracle has happened....

Congrats on your approval !
Enjoy the freedom :)

seekerofpeace
09-04-2009, 10:47 AM
thanks gc28262

Best of luck to all the other applicants.

Even I am not off the hook yet....yet to receive a CPO or welcome mail...and going by USCIS's track record don't know anything till I receive it physically ....also for my wife who still awaits...

Hang in there..

SoP

natrajs
09-04-2009, 11:01 AM
Call them. For some it was approved and didnt trigger the e-mail.

called twice and opened a SR

Hoping for the best

Thanks

NolaIndian32
09-04-2009, 11:14 AM
Now thou shalt have thyne peace, o ye Seekerofpeace!

Congratulations!! I guess you are now an optimist? :-)

[QUOTE=seekerofpeace;837718]Folks,
It seems sun didn't rise from the east or has it....the miracle has happened....after 10 years and 25 days in this country with 2 advanced degrees and with days of ups and downs ...days of confusion and frustrations I finally received a mail:

Here it goes:

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On September 3, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

lambu2
09-04-2009, 11:17 AM
When I called USCIS by POJ method they said it is infront of an officer, Is it a satandard answer for every one?

ruchigup
09-04-2009, 11:34 AM
congrats SoP

pushkarw
09-04-2009, 11:44 AM
Spoke to NSC yesterday morning. I was told case is with an officer and you will hearing something soon. Not sure if this is a standard answer or not. I have seen other posts where ppl were told their case was under extended review etc. etc.

When I called USCIS by POJ method they said it is infront of an officer, Is it a satandard answer for every one?