PDA

View Full Version : AGAIN core iv CLOSED THE THREAD

reno_john
06-11-2007, 01:01 PM
Asked Core Iv A Question And They Deleted The Thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I asked IV core on what version of immigration bill they support because I and other people wanted to know since there are so many amendments to the current immigration bill and Now I log in to see , the thread is missing, why, my question was straight forward, again I am asking them on what form of immigration bill they support. I highly doubt In what they are doing looks like they are working for the benefit of them self. Guys please donít be ignorant and its your right to ask the question donít be a dumb crowd but ask questions.
I am too in the same GC queue with I140 and I485 filed and pending, so donít count me as anti Ė immigrant but also want to see the betterment of others too who are in GC process and will be effected due to the introduction of the new bill.

reno_john
06-11-2007, 01:02 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I asked IV core on what version of immigration bill they support because I and other people wanted to know since there are so many amendments to the current immigration bill and Now I log in to see , the thread is missing, why, my question was straight forward, again I am asking them on what form of immigration bill they support. I highly doubt In what they are doing looks like they are working for the benefit of them self. Guys please donít be ignorant and its your right to ask the question donít be a dumb crowd but ask questions.
I am too in the same GC queue with I140 and I485 filed and pending, so donít count me as anti Ė immigrant but also want to see the betterment of others too who are in GC process and will be effected due to the introduction of the new bill.

I searched but could not find it. why.

paskal
06-11-2007, 01:04 PM
here is your stupid thread.
now stop.
if you want to help yourself, get active. otherwise please slink back into your hole. i have answerd your question in this thread too:

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4947

485Mbe4001
06-11-2007, 01:05 PM
Why dont you PM them or call the number listed on the site, why do you want a thread for it. The IV agenda is listed on this site, i am sure they will support any bill that helps the cause.

ramus
06-11-2007, 01:08 PM
Man,

Get some education.. We call ourself highly educated...

If you have urgent question then you can just PM core team.. Oh well but you won't know how to PM either.

perm2gc
06-11-2007, 01:12 PM

get out of box...IV core always asked people to PM if they need some information and IV core goals will not be discussed in public..

pappu
06-11-2007, 01:12 PM
Reno_john,
You are spamming the forum with the same post complaining. If you have specific questions, call us/email us or PM us.
Do not spam the forums. This is a warning.

nonimmi
06-11-2007, 01:17 PM
pappu,

Can you please stop each such individual starting a new thread and misguide members. We have serious things to do and this guys are making it too annoying. I believe allowing all such people to start a new new thread is not a good idea.

thanks.

ArunAntonio
06-11-2007, 01:18 PM
Reno.. You are retarded :)