View Full Version : USCIS approved Civil Surgeons in India Delhi

06-25-2007, 11:09 AM
Do any one of you know if there is a USCIS approved Civil Surgeon in Delhi India region. I have herd that in Vasant Kung there is one but i am not able to locate this information. Any help is appreciated.


10-02-2015, 07:32 AM
I don't know about Delhi or India. The USCIS calls them PANEL PHYSICIANS if they are outside US. Search for Panel Physician. Look them up on Department of State/Homeland Security. That is the agency that governs CIVIL SURGEONS.
In Manhattan, New York, NYC area, you can get done for $129. Outside will be more and in local currency too.