PDA

View Full Version : Please have no more than 2 babys.

EndlessWait
06-29-2007, 01:28 PM
We desis/chinese suffer because of too much population. To avoid the pain and sufferring we go through. Lets try and save our future generation from this mess.

gcdeal
06-29-2007, 01:29 PM
It is ok to have more than 2 in U.S. Again, it all depends on an individual.

EndlessWait
06-29-2007, 01:33 PM
It is ok to have more than 2 in U.S. Again, it all depends on an individual.

its not good no matter where u r. whats up with having so many kids.. u wanna make US like ur village. I'm telling u ..its just because of this attitude...we have created such a never ending clog for us and society..too much resource consumption of everything creates poor quality of life.

now step back and think ... why have more than 2 kids?..

achiever2001
06-29-2007, 01:36 PM
We desis/chinese suffer because of too much population. To avoid the pain and sufferring we go through. Lets try and save our future generation from this mess.

What has this got to do with IV ?

Is IV now taking up the cause of curbing population explosion. I suggest that along with this we should take up the cause of Global warming too. Oh! yeah and let us throw in Aid Awareness too. :D

obviously
06-29-2007, 01:36 PM
What does this topic have to do with the interests of this community? It would be helpful to stay focussed and on point, failing which folks might stop coming here due to the level of noise and distraction in the forums.

Admins - please consider.

Thanks, O
P.S. Choose to flame me in response, it will be duly and dutifuly ignored :)