PDA

View Full Version : I485 filings for nothing on Jun 29th?

checklaw
06-29-2007, 08:58 PM
Hello,
What should be the Sign date on 485 applications for Priority Dates that are retrogressed in June VB but will be current in the July bulletin. I want to send my application to be received on July 2nd, however this means that I would have to use a sign date of June 30th as USPS is closed on Sunday.

Thanks in advance.

ramus
06-29-2007, 08:59 PM
doesn't matter since nobody will be able to file for GC..

Hello,
What should be the Sign date on 485 applications for Priority Dates that are retrogressed in June VB but will be current in the July bulletin. I want to send my application to be received on July 2nd, however this means that I would have to use a sign date of June 30th as USPS is closed on Sunday.

Thanks in advance.

GCNeophyte
06-30-2007, 12:13 AM
Every website is talking about applications received on Jul 2nd will be rejected if they release Jul revised bullitin on Jul 02 or Jul 03rd...

Please reply....

mrsr
06-30-2007, 12:15 AM
do u think so? i donot may be they accept for 2 and 3rd and then stop it.

nixstor
06-30-2007, 12:16 AM
The revised bulletin will be for the month of July. That means that who ever has made it on Jul 2nd and is not current as per the revised bulletin, will get their 485's back.

mrsr
06-30-2007, 12:21 AM
I think they will not accept from 3rd onwards if the rumor proves to be correct,so let us send tommrrow,so that it will reach on 2nd it self

GCNeophyte
06-30-2007, 12:54 AM
:mad:

anilsal
06-30-2007, 12:56 AM
I think they will not accept from 3rd onwards if the rumor proves to be correct,so let us send tommrrow,so that it will reach on 2nd it self
Try doing that for your satisfaction.

gondalguru
06-30-2007, 01:14 AM
I mailed to already and it is going to reach there on monday june 2. If they revise vb on june 3 - it is not possible to go back in time and say the june 2 is also not available... u need time machine for that...

but hey -- what the heck -- this is uscis and dos... they can do anything...even go back in past and change the things...

mrsr
06-30-2007, 01:29 PM
This is the new poll to track and encourage people to file the papers as soon as possible if they have all the documents

mkan1
06-30-2007, 01:32 PM
My Attorney is working on my case and putting everything together as we speak. It is going in no matter what happens.

bigboy007
06-30-2007, 01:36 PM
Quick question guys : where are u sending these i mean the Nebraska service center address has PO box where might not deliver what other address for courier u r using ?

mrsr
06-30-2007, 01:38 PM
NOTE: If using overnight delivery by any private service provider(Fedex or UPS), send your package to:

USCIS
Nebraska Service Center
850 S Street
P.O. Box (Insert Correct P.O. Box Number)
Lincoln, NE 68508

Be sure to include the appropriate P.O. Box number on the shipping label

Quick question guys : where are u sending these i mean the Nebraska service center address has PO box where might not deliver what other address for courier u r using ?

ramhs
06-30-2007, 01:55 PM
My attorney told me he will send my application on June 29th on June 29th morning, but I have not been able to contact him or confirm this after friday morning. My HR is out of state on vacation and the attorneys phone is going to answering machine since friday 5 pm. Emails sent to him about my application are not answered since friday evening. I have no other contact number of the attorney, I am unable to do anything to know , other than hope the attorney has mailed my application, if not i am doomed !!! Thanks uscis for giving me 2.4 weeks of happiness and dooming me all of a sudden !!

let007live4ever
06-30-2007, 02:12 PM
http://murthy.com/nflash/nf_062907.html

gimme Green!!
06-30-2007, 02:19 PM

Anything is possible.
Maybe some websites put these sensational news to generate traffic.
Just chill and enjoy the weekend.

AabTuAgaGC
06-30-2007, 02:20 PM
Anything is possible.
Maybe some websites put these sensational news to generate traffic.
Just chill and enjoy the weekend.

you still have high hopes. Good luck buddy:rolleyes:

4greencard
06-30-2007, 02:21 PM
How should the following text from the Murthy.com website be interpreted?
Does it mean that already filed I-485 cases will be rejected in general? or Does it mean that only the I-485 cases filed in July will be rejected? or does it mean anything else?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The most vulnerable categories, of course, are those that are typically the victims of retrogression: EB2 and EB3 for India, China, and (potentially) Mexico. If this unprecedented action should occur, it will mean is that the USCIS will reject I-485 cases based upon the anticipated Visa Bulletin revision, if it should, in fact indicate that visa numbers are not available in a particular category.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

let007live4ever
06-30-2007, 02:33 PM
How should the following text from the Murthy.com website be interpreted?
Does it mean that already filed I-485 cases will be rejected in general? or Does it mean that only the I-485 cases filed in July will be rejected? or does it mean anything else?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The most vulnerable categories, of course, are those that are typically the victims of retrogression: EB2 and EB3 for India, China, and (potentially) Mexico. If this unprecedented action should occur, it will mean is that the USCIS will reject I-485 cases based upon the anticipated Visa Bulletin revision, if it should, in fact indicate that visa numbers are not available in a particular category.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It clearly says "USCIS will reject I-485 cases based upon the anticipated Visa Bulletin revision", meaning cases filed in July 2007 will be rejected.

This is a very disappointing news. I hope AILA wil sue USCIS and something will get done.

gc4sk
06-30-2007, 02:43 PM
http://www.murthy.com/nflash/nf_062907.html

AabTuAgaGC
06-30-2007, 02:49 PM
http://www.murthy.com/nflash/nf_062907.html

dude, stop opening new threads every five minutes. We already have 15 threads on this matter. Stop making our lives miserable:mad:

OLDMONK
06-30-2007, 02:51 PM
I think this was a fresh post from Murthy not a repeat. But yes we should continue this in the main thread.

delhirocks
06-30-2007, 02:54 PM
This is a fresh post..

factoryman
06-30-2007, 02:55 PM
And there is nothing new in there, that we already don't know. Still ifs and buts, but no clear factual position.

delhirocks
06-30-2007, 03:00 PM
And there is nothing new in there, that we already don't know. Still ifs and buts, but no clear factual position.

Dude...if you want clear/factual position come back on Monday...as if you expect DOS to come out with a VB on a Saturday...

factoryman
06-30-2007, 03:02 PM
I am asking for the common good for a majority of us. My filing is done in June. See my PD.

Still, as I wrote in big letters in other posts, if you have filings to complete, don't hang around here. Complete everything. And File. Dude...if you want clear/factual position come back on Monday...as if you expect DOS to come out with a VB on a Saturday...

FORGC2007
06-30-2007, 05:31 PM
Please let me know if your MEDICAL IS DONE. Or are you sending the 485 without it.
Wont the application get rejected in this case.

Thanks

delhirocks
06-30-2007, 05:44 PM
Please let me know if your MEDICAL IS DONE. Or are you sending the 485 without it.
Wont the application get rejected in this case.

Thanks

Ofcourse the medical has to be done in order to file the papers...

delhirocks
06-30-2007, 05:46 PM
I am asking for the common good for a majority of us. My filing is done in June. See my PD.

Still, as I wrote in big letters in other posts, if you have filings to complete, don't hang around here. Complete everything. And File.

Ha Ha ok... Mr Gentleman...You would probably know that no one will have any concrete info before Monday..

tampacoolie
06-30-2007, 06:32 PM
Medicals are REQUIRED initial evidence. if u dont submit along with I485 then they will reject your case. Go and get your medicals down now. Haha you can't do it in week end.

factoryman
06-30-2007, 06:35 PM
It is all the more reason for folks to complete, mail , send their complete package to USCIS or attoryney. One can't stop in his tracks on assumptions about what may or may not happen on Monday. Trust you got that, atleast now.

Ha Ha ok... Mr Gentleman...You would probably know that no one will have any concrete info before Monday..

delhirocks
06-30-2007, 06:50 PM
It is all the more reason for folks to complete, mail , send their complete package to USCIS or attoryney. One can't stop in his tracks on assumptions about what may or may not happen on Monday. Trust you got that, atleast now.

You seem to be very thick..it must be the occasion is getting to you, everyone here (most of us) are doing everything in their power to get things done, papers are with attorney, filed on their own etc...Nobody is implying that they would stop in their tracks because of a supposed rumor.

My comments above were because you were pestering a poor soul to come up with a concrete evidence about whats going to happen tomorow, no one here knows, the sources are the same, attorney, murthy.com etc.

Stop repeating your self and give your poor old brain some rest.

IV2007
06-30-2007, 07:22 PM
Guys,
Can we submit our 485 filing through any local couriers or it must be only through FedEx/USPS/DHL ???

PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS reply, very urgent

Thanx
Shree

nixstor
06-30-2007, 07:28 PM
On the USCIS website, they did not mention those 3 carriers in particular. They just said over night service and provided the address. If your carrier is willing to deliver it, go for it. They are not biased towards the big three. The address is

USCIS Nebraska Service Center
850 S Street
PO BOX 87485
Lincoln,NE,68508

HTH

tampacoolie
06-30-2007, 07:29 PM
Use national courier services like FedEx and UPS.
I bet there will be hudge traffic jams in lincon, Nebraska on Monday and Tuesday due to this truck traffic.

reddog
06-30-2007, 10:24 PM
We will be able to file our Apps in July. Believe it. Do not throw any -ve vibes... the universe is listening.

gondalguru
06-30-2007, 10:48 PM
Use national courier services like FedEx and UPS.
I bet there will be hudge traffic jams in lincon, Nebraska on Monday and Tuesday due to this truck traffic.

One small fedex truck can handle upto 20,000 envelops and small packets... and a large truck can handle upto 50,000 or so.

How many applications are ready and already mailed for monday delivery... my guess would be 10000 to 15000

so why do u think there will be traffic jam in lincoln nebraska? Please explain.

Or u are just like uscis who keeps making different statements and announcements and predictions and bulletins which doesn't mean anything.

gimme_GC2006
06-30-2007, 10:54 PM
One small fedex truck can handle upto 20,000 envelops and small packets... and a large truck can handle upto 50,000 or so.

How many applications are ready and already mailed for monday delivery... my guess would be 10000 to 15000

so why do u think there will be traffic jam in lincoln nebraska? Please explain.

Or u are just like uscis who keeps making different statements and announcements and predictions and bulletins which doesn't mean anything.

May not bea traffic jam..but what made you think that there will be only 10K or 15K cases on Monday??

I am sure there will be 100K atleast

sixpockets
07-01-2007, 10:44 AM
I would say add a zero at the end....
100K-150K atleast

gondalguru
07-01-2007, 02:32 PM
I would say add a zero at the end....
100K-150K atleast

Most of the people with approved I-140 / Labor are not as informative as the members here. I have few friends with approved I-140 don't even know what the PD means and what are the benefits of Pending I-485. I had to push them to talk to their lawyers, prepare the papers like birth certificates and medical etc...

So don't think most will be ready for monday filing... Only very few will take this advantage and mail for monday delivery...

I don't think it will be more than 10K to 15K at the max....again i may be wrong..

bomber
07-01-2007, 03:44 PM
Most of the people with approved I-140 / Labor are not as informative as the members here. I have few friends with approved I-140 don't even know what the PD means and what are the benefits of Pending I-485. I had to push them to talk to their lawyers, prepare the papers like birth certificates and medical etc...

So don't think most will be ready for monday filing... Only very few will take this advantage and mail for monday delivery...

I don't think it will be more than 10K to 15K at the max....again i may be wrong..

Right,

I had hard time telling a friend how a pending I-485 is better than being on H1B