PDA

View Full Version : What was DOS/USCIS thinking?

lonedesi
06-30-2007, 01:49 AM
Makes me wonder, what the hell was DOS & USCIS staff thinking when they announced the July Visa bulletin couple of weeks back. May be they leave their brains(if they have any at all) at home, when they go to work. If the AILA announcement is indeed true, its very sad that DOS/USCIS is playing with lives of people like us, who have been LEGALLY staying here and abiding all the damn laws & regulations. How can these idiots make a mockery of themselves announcing on the very first working day of the month, that they were going to retrogress the dates possibly to UNAVAILABLE. Has this anything to do with the happenings in the senate this week? Was dates made current intentionally to placate the legal community at behest of Senate? One can never tell anything for sure. Every Tom,Dick & Harry knew that there would be 10 times more applications filed (due to dates turning current) than what was available(40,000) for this fiscal year. So why senselessly make dates current and then retrogress it again on the VERY FIRST DAY. If only we knew/understood the thought process of DOS/USCIS, we would not find ourselves in this situation. I always feared that if these people can make dates current for all categories all of a sudden for no rhyme or reason, they are capable of making it Unavailable anytime. Unfortunately, they seem to be intent on making my fears come true on Monday/Tuesday. This is pathetic to say the least.

GC08
06-30-2007, 09:15 AM
Makes me wonder, what the hell was DOS & USCIS staff thinking when they announced the July Visa bulletin couple of weeks back. May be they leave their brains(if they have any at all) at home, when they go to work. If the AILA announcement is indeed true, its very sad that DOS/USCIS is playing with lives of people like us, who have been LEGALLY staying here and abiding all the damn laws & regulations. How can these idiots make a mockery of themselves announcing on the very first working day of the month, that they were going to retrogress the dates possibly to UNAVAILABLE. Has this anything to do with the happenings in the senate this week? Was dates made current intentionally to placate the legal community at behest of Senate? One can never tell anything for sure. Every Tom,Dick & Harry knew that there would be 10 times more applications filed (due to dates turning current) than what was available(40,000) for this fiscal year. So why senselessly make dates current and then retrogress it again on the VERY FIRST DAY. If only we knew/understood the thought process of DOS/USCIS, we would not find ourselves in this situation. I always feared that if these people can make dates current for all categories all of a sudden for no rhyme or reason, they are capable of making it Unavailable anytime. Unfortunately, they seem to be intent on making my fears come true on Monday/Tuesday. This is pathetic to say the least.

They obviously do not have any brains... if they do, theirs must be worse than pigs', maybe chickens'.... whatever has the worst. :rolleyes: