PDA

View Full Version : Thread for quantifying impacts as related to speculative revised July bulletin

yabadaba
06-30-2007, 03:41 PM
Guys,

since many of us are experts in analyzing data, leets start coming up with qualifiable impacts that can help people respond quickly to ALIF's potential lawsuit

yabadaba
06-30-2007, 03:42 PM
H4- EAD impacts

break it down by 3 levels.

1. minimum wage
2. Average wage as per DOL's SOC code
3. Average wage based on education and skill level

factoryman
06-30-2007, 03:43 PM
250 words in the body of the thread. It can't be one liners.

That will explain why and what A thread is for. Otherwise, members will be scatching their heads and will show no further interest.

Guys,

since many of us are experts in analyzing data, leets start coming up with qualifiable impacts that can help people respond quickly to ALIF's potential lawsuit

drirshad
06-30-2007, 03:52 PM
Hey can we sue these law firms who have spread the rumors, I could not sleep all night yesterday. Think about those who have not submitted the paperwork to their lawyer yet ....

I saw immigration law (Matthew Oh) & Murthy publizing these rumors. Even Shusterman could have done the same he is one of the top immg attorneys but I feel just to make us already suffering souls file before the holiday these firms has run some water down our drain ....

yabadaba
06-30-2007, 04:05 PM
250 words in the body of the thread. It can't be one liners.

That will explain why and what A thread is for. Otherwise, members will be scatching their heads and will show no further interest.
factory man i tried to be as detailed as possible. please give me ur suggestion and i ll change it accordingly