PDA

View Full Version : Go to BED everyone

eb3_nepa
07-02-2007, 12:45 AM
Ok Guys enough "PREDECTIONS" now go to bed.

Only the coming days will tell us what is going on and what will happen. Everything else is just hear-say.

Go to sleep and remember that we DO have day jobs.

gene77
07-02-2007, 12:52 AM

Only the coming days will tell us what is going on and what will happen. Everything else is just hear-say.

Thanks eb3_nepa, I agree.

ksvreg
07-02-2007, 12:55 AM
Is it possible to ship the two I-485 pakcages to INS?

My labor and 140 already approved. My law firm preparing I-485 to submit through same day service.

In case if they are not able to do it within the time, I want to submit I-485 on Monday through same day service without telling to the law firm.

This causes duplicate submission. Can I or law firm subsequently with draw one of the I-485 later?

Please advise. Urgent. Appreciate your help.

factoryman
07-02-2007, 12:57 AM
anyways, I like the postive spirit.

I mean literally.

Here is one last scenario ( perhaps that is why all attorneys are saying - 'continue with your filings and go on with your life' AND all old saws all good old folks at IV might say 'I told you so'). So, not to be let out, here is my take on things to unfold tomorrow:

Why did they wait till Jul 2?

They will release the Aug VB tomorrow. In which they will retrogress most or all categories to 'U'.

They will enforce the 'DMV office rule'. All who have filed on the basis of Jul VB, will be receipted, may be finger printed but AOS adjudicated and GCs issued as dates become current.

Good night and good luck to all, particularly to those '599 (174 members and 425 guests)'