PDA

View Full Version : Texas - 485 Hand Delevery Experince

gcwaiter
07-02-2007, 01:08 AM
GUYS,
PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERINCE, LIKE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING IN MORNING TO DELIVER THE 485 DOCUMENTS. HOW LONG IT IS TAKING,
HOW MUCH CROWD DID YOU SEE & WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS WILL ADVICE TO OTHER APPLICANTS WHO ARE PLANNING TO GO ON TUESDAY ONWARDS !!
THANKS & BEST OF LUCK !!:eek:

immi2006
07-02-2007, 01:15 AM
:( GUYS,
PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERINCE, LIKE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING IN MORNING TO DELIVER THE 485 DOCUMENTS. HOW LONG IT IS TAKING,
HOW MUCH CROWD DID YOU SEE & WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS WILL ADVICE TO OTHER APPLICANTS WHO ARE PLANNING TO GO ON TUESDAY ONWARDS !!

aarbi
07-02-2007, 01:25 AM
Atleast my employer informed us that there is no customer service window at these service centers and therefore hand delivery is not possible

factoryman
07-02-2007, 02:23 AM
In these situations, they are 'ignoramus'.

It is your personal judgement as to who is 'dumb and dumber'.

Atleast my employer informed us that there is no customer service window at these service centers and therefore hand delivery is not possible

rajuram
07-02-2007, 03:10 AM

So dress up like a UPS truck guy and deliver...............

zzsbzz
07-02-2007, 04:49 AM
So dress up like a UPS truck guy and deliver...............

:D

Yeah. I guess you work at the same place I do. If any employer has a clue of what's going on it's them...

ilikekilo
07-02-2007, 09:49 AM
GUYS,

this sounds too extreme..:))