PDA

View Full Version : Reciept Date

Lasantha
07-02-2007, 10:05 AM
Hi Guys,

They sent my I-485 application on the 28th and it was received on the 29th around 9 something in the morning, according to the FedEx tracking system. (I have a June PD)

So is June 29th my Reciept Date? Or is my Reciept Date gonna be whenever they are able to open the packet and enter it in to the system?

The question is "Is RD whenver they physically recieve the packet"?

What do you think?

Lasantha

ChainReaction
07-02-2007, 10:11 AM
Hi Guys,

They sent my I-485 application on the 28th and it was received on the 29th around 9 something in the morning, according to the FedEx tracking system. (I have a June PD)

So is June 29th my Reciept Date? Or is my Reciept Date gonna be whenever they are able to open the packet and enter it in to the system?

What do you think?

Lasantha

My PD was also current in June and the application was send to TSC and the USPS delivered it on June27th at there TSC P.O BOX and on June 28th it was picked up by the USICS Delivery clerk, based on signature conformation. I also have the same question is the RD the date the Clerk picks up the package or when they enter it into the system ??

aristotle
07-02-2007, 10:35 AM
It should be when they receive it, dont worry. Notice date is when they issue a notice.

bklog_sufferer
07-02-2007, 10:35 AM
Does anyone know answer to this please?

mrajatish
07-02-2007, 10:36 AM
RD is when they receive it. Notice date is the date they issue the notice that all your information is entered into system, your case is now being processed.

a_yaja
07-02-2007, 10:39 AM
Hi Guys,

What do you think?

Lasantha
Going by my experience with H1B extension, I would say that receipt date is the date they receive the application and the notice date is the date they enter the data into their system.

payur
07-02-2007, 10:42 AM
Hi Guys,

What do you think?

Lasantha

Lasantha, you will never know till you get the receipt, but we do have a June Filer thread which could have answers to all your queries.