PDA

View Full Version : Let us carry a cross like Jesus did

brit89
07-03-2007, 05:41 PM
We should all carry a huge H symbol (representing H1 visa) on our back (like Jesus Christ did) and get ourselves tied in that H symbol in front of white house.
We should alert the whole world that USA is mean country which poses like a land of opportunity to the rest of the world creating a false image so far.
USA invites all brains all over the world, brings them here cunningly, extracts their knowledge, and trash them like used up toilet paper.
Dirtiest labor practices can only be found here in name of capitalism.
Lets put an end to these 'devil may care' attitude of governmental agencies by exposing their sub-standard practices.
They want to legalize 7 million illegal immigrants (mostly spanish) and crush all the legal immigrants like us with least botheration. What a sadistic people are these. We made a wrong decision to come over here and loosing values in life here. What can we teach to our kids? What is the future holding for our next generations? We are now no better than day laborers or slaves kissing these people's bottom for nothing. Disgusting.

krishnam70
07-03-2007, 05:48 PM
they will not even let within a few miles of the White house.. lets concentrate on the effort already started with flowers sign up and join the brigade

storm
07-03-2007, 05:51 PM
errrrrr....Jesus didn't complained though. Did he?

Almond
07-03-2007, 07:56 PM
No he did not...he said "forgive them father for they do not know what they do" and he also said when you get slapped to "turn the other cheek". i don't know that I'm that good of a person, USCIS is pissing me off nowadays.

storm
07-03-2007, 11:49 PM
We should all carry a huge H symbol (representing H1 visa) on our back (like Jesus Christ did) and get ourselves tied in that H symbol in front of white house.
We should alert the whole world that USA is mean country which poses like a land of opportunity to the rest of the world creating a false image so far.
USA invites all brains all over the world, brings them here cunningly, extracts their knowledge, and trash them like used up toilet paper.
Dirtiest labor practices can only be found here in name of capitalism.
Lets put an end to these 'devil may care' attitude of governmental agencies by exposing their sub-standard practices.
They want to legalize 7 million illegal immigrants (mostly spanish) and crush all the legal immigrants like us with least botheration. What a sadistic people are these. We made a wrong decision to come over here and loosing values in life here. What can we teach to our kids? What is the future holding for our next generations? We are now no better than day laborers or slaves kissing these people's bottom for nothing. Disgusting.

....and I didn't know that Jesus carried a big H on his back instead of a big wooden cross. Are you sure we're referring to the same Jesus?

hara_patta_for_rico
07-04-2007, 11:48 AM
I believe there should be respect for religion.....Jesus dint carry the cross for fun nor was he trying to prove something to someone....please do not talk about stuff like this....it hurts religious sentiments.....I apologize if I am coming out strong....