PDA

View Full Version : All July 3rd and later

sledge_hammer
07-05-2007, 10:36 AM
Anyone whose application reached USCIS on July 3rd or later please post here.

Mine reached USCIS on July 3rd, at 9:00am.

WE NEED A THREAD OF OUR OWN TO FOLLOW ANY PROGRESS!

sledge_hammer
07-05-2007, 10:57 AM
Anybody?

TomPlate
07-05-2007, 11:01 AM
Mine will reach today and I have already posted for my friend before. How is it?

After analyzing www.immigrationvoice.org, I am finding this is a junk group. It is nothing but a room chat in Yahoo Messenger.

I thought something will happen to make us file, but as of now no use.

Also one of my friend concluded that USCIS and DOS will succeed even it is wrong.

Please think over.

rkartik78
07-05-2007, 11:37 AM
FEDEX screwed up my packet, which was supposed to reach july2nd and delivered it on 3rd morning to Lincoln. Signed by person named Barett.

crystal
07-05-2007, 11:42 AM
I did not get , why seperate thread for Jul2 nd Jul 3rd . any specific reason . aren't we sailing in the same boat?
Anyone whose application reached USCIS on July 3rd or later please post here.

Mine reached USCIS on July 3rd, at 9:00am.

WE NEED A THREAD OF OUR OWN TO FOLLOW ANY PROGRESS!

sledge_hammer
07-05-2007, 01:52 PM
The reason is that there may be relief for people whose packet reached USCIS on 2nd only. So we need to monitor the situation for people like me.

I did not get , why seperate thread for Jul2 nd Jul 3rd . any specific reason . aren't we sailing in the same boat?

rkartik78
07-05-2007, 01:59 PM
If our packets are Going to reach anytome after June 30th 11:59 PM, we fall under the revised July VB. The only thing we can do is vent out our frustration and predict stuff , so that we can ease this bitter pain. I feel totally numb after personally going thro H1-B masters 20K visa screw up which USCIS commited during March-May 2005.

a_yaja
07-05-2007, 02:03 PM
I am planning on submitting the applications (my spouse's and mine) on July 30 with increased fee.
Three reasons for it:
(i) See what happens between now and then
(ii) if nothing happens, I can still join the clas action suite
(iii) I don't have to pay for EAD/ AP renewals (real reason)

darslee
07-05-2007, 02:04 PM
Delivered NSC 3rd July, 2007 at 9:03am
Signed for by R.Williams

rkartik78
07-05-2007, 02:20 PM
As everyone was doing a bit earlier, I too called up USICS customer service and spoke to this person abt my AOS packet, which arrived on July 3rd. She has no clue and put me on hold to go ask her immigration supervisor. She came back and told me that there is 50-50 chance for people filed on July2nd. I then requested if I could speak with her supervisor. The supervisor told me that it wud take 15-45 days for USICS to make any decisons regarding the Current AOS situation and that people who filed on july 2nd might probably have a 50-50 chance.

I just hope atleast people who filed on july2nd get thro.

saimrathi
07-05-2007, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the optimism. A lot of ppl have called USCIS and they are giving a diff answer everytime.. i suggest u dont rely on their answers for now.. pls spend sometime on creating awareness about this issue... thanks.

As everyone was doing a bit earlier, I too called up USICS customer service and spoke to this person abt my AOS packet, which arrived on July 3rd. She has no clue and put me on hold to go ask her immigration supervisor. She came back and told me that there is 50-50 chance for people filed on July2nd. I then requested if I could speak with her supervisor. The supervisor told me that it wud take 15-45 days for USICS to make any decisons regarding the Current AOS situation and that people who filed on july 2nd might probably have a 50-50 chance.

a_yaja
07-05-2007, 02:53 PM
I just hope that atleast everyone who files on July 30 and July 31 with new filing fee gets through.:D

sledge_hammer
07-05-2007, 04:30 PM
How is that possible?