PDA

View Full Version : Murthy fees + File/No File?

nimb
07-07-2007, 05:55 PM
Hello everyone,

1)Does anyone know how much Murthy firm will charge for I-485,EAD and AP for primary applicant and spouse.? I havn't been able to get clear answer since they are overwhelmed with no. of applications. :( . My company handled prior stages with them.

2)I am still not able to decide whether to go ahead with July filing now to get possible benefit from potential lawsuit. I wanted to get general opinion before making this decision.:confused: . What do you guys think.?

Thank you.

Tushar
PD-June 2006

mrsr
07-07-2007, 06:02 PM
she is money minded, donot go with her

bheemi
07-07-2007, 06:04 PM
never ever try to With Murthy..u will be booked...u have to loose money as much as possible

nimb
07-07-2007, 06:15 PM
Well, I don't think I have much choice now. I have already sent all the paper work. So, I wanted to know about fees before making the decision about file/ no-file.
Thanks.

mrsr
07-07-2007, 06:29 PM
ask her will she charge again in case if we have to refile, have that in email ,not verbally

gimme_GC2006
07-07-2007, 06:39 PM
she is money minded, donot go with her
who is not money minded?
Its all about money..:p

mrsr
07-07-2007, 06:47 PM
murthy is more greedy about money

nimb
07-07-2007, 06:57 PM
They have told that they will not charge again.;) How many people are still going ahead with plan to file in July?? I am still confused whether to go ahead or not.:confused:

delhirocks
07-07-2007, 07:08 PM
They have told that they will not charge again.;) How many people are still going ahead with plan to file in July?? I am still confused whether to go ahead or not.:confused:

I have the same predicament, my employer send out an email STRONGLY advising that I go ahead and file for my 140+480, since the employer will be bearing all the costs, I am inclined to go with the flow. In fact my papers are scheduled to be sent out on 07/10.

My only concern is that I need to have my 140 approved latest by Apr-08 since my H1b is expiring in Jun08. I don't want my 140 to get stuck in the muck because of this.

sumanitha
07-07-2007, 07:08 PM
who is not money minded?
Its all about money..:p

One of the reason we want GC is also for money...:D

immi_twinges
07-07-2007, 08:50 PM
* AILA has reported that the AILF classaction will include individuals who do not file EB-485 in July 2007, but who were statutorily eligible to apply and would have applied in July 2007 but for the DOS and USCIS actions.
* This decision of the legal team will help a host of the eligible potential filers of EB-485 who were not able to make decision!

mrsr
07-07-2007, 08:53 PM
get the confirmation in the email from her law firm ,verbal agreement does not stand

gdhiren
07-08-2007, 12:26 AM
Hello everyone,

1)Does anyone know how much Murthy firm will charge for I-485,EAD and AP for primary applicant and spouse.? I havn't been able to get clear answer since they are overwhelmed with no. of applications. :( . My company handled prior stages with them.

2)I am still not able to decide whether to go ahead with July filing now to get possible benefit from potential lawsuit. I wanted to get general opinion before making this decision.:confused: . What do you guys think.?

Thank you.

Tushar
PD-June 2006

Do you have the initial contract they sent before starting PERM for you? It should list all the costs, depending on when you started it may be little different. (ask your employer for that contract if you don't have that)

I would say Murthy law Firm is overwhelmed this time but I think that is the situation currently with all the lawyers. Otherwise they provide world class service, one of the most reputed (and expensive, well you do get what you pay for here) firms I am aware of.