Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Starting and Doing Business in USA
Click to log in with Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2012, 08:18 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/17/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute
Default car deal - gone rogue

Friends, just wanted some advice/tips on this.
I went to a car dealership on last saturday (5/5) , they didn't had the color/trim i wanted. we agreed on $470-$480/month for 75months and i gave a initial on that paper. they said the car would be there on monday.
Well they didn't get the car on monday, on tuesday they got the car, but they said they can't do 75month, but 72month since the bank says the credit score is not good to go for 75months.

We had lotsa of discussion, they giving me all kind of crap and even forcing for leasing $399/month for 36month. i said i'll talk to friends and come back on the leasing deal, but towards the end i ask for the $500 deposit that i gave them on saturday. He said he'll talk to the bank again today (5/9) and if they can manage that payment range under $480 then i am obligated to buy the vehicle from them according to state law.
With all these emotional forcing, i am not interested in dealing with this car dealer.

questions,
1. Can they degrade the vehicle in someway and sell it to me?
2. can they sue me if i decline to buy?

thank you
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2012, 08:53 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dealguy007 has a brilliant future dealguy007 has a brilliant future dealguy007 has a brilliant future dealguy007 has a brilliant future dealguy007 has a brilliant future dealguy007 has a brilliant future dealguy007 has a brilliant future dealguy007 has a brilliant future dealguy007 has a brilliant future dealguy007 has a brilliant future dealguy007 has a brilliant future

I am sure you are the boss in California,i dono about other states. which state are you in.
In general, you can decline their offer on Monday itself as they were not able to deliver the vehicle on that day.

Old 05-09-2012, 09:01 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/17/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute sac-r-ten has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, that make me feel a little better. I am in NC.