Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Education in USA
Click to log in with Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 07:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Before 2000
Category
:
EB1
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny1000 View Post
Your application, your decision. I retract my statement.
Thank you

I appreciate your suggestion and you know would make it even better. If i was able to get through to you the point that this is about principle
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2011, 11:26 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
willigetgc? has a reputation beyond repute willigetgc? has a reputation beyond repute willigetgc? has a reputation beyond repute willigetgc? has a reputation beyond repute willigetgc? has a reputation beyond repute willigetgc? has a reputation beyond repute willigetgc? has a reputation beyond repute willigetgc? has a reputation beyond repute willigetgc? has a reputation beyond repute willigetgc? has a reputation beyond repute willigetgc? has a reputation beyond repute

Even with all the qualifications, it is not easy to port to EB2.

Old 01-13-2011, 11:40 AM
Priority Date
:
Before 2000
Category
:
EB1
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts PlainSpeak is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willigetgc? View Post
Even with all the qualifications, it is not easy to port to EB2.
I am assuming that is a question not a statement sinc ei see that you are EB3 2007 so i will go ahead with that assumption an answer your question

Easy of Porting depends on a lot of factors
Prequsites are either of the below
- You have to have a 4 years bachleors degree + Minimum 5 years progressive work experienece in USA. Read somewhere that USCIS is handling such cases more strictly, but that could be a rumor
- Master in USA. I am not sure of the exp req for MS. Other knowledgable EB2 people can guide you there

With the Prequsites in place yo now need a company willing to file for GC for you and specifically in EB2Since GC is for future requirement how does a company prove to USCIS that they will requiret you when you get a GC. The comapny proves that intent to USICS by offering you a similar job now. sO There are 2 things one is get a job and other is ensure comapny wants to file for GC for you. Now comes the classification. What ever masters degree you have it makes no difference to USCIS unless the job for which EB2 GC is being applied needs that qualification. Naturally the job jas to be asenior position. By that i mean that programmer/developer/analyst will not do. The position has to be higher. Excat specifics of that can be got by asking other expeirenced EB2 candidates out here in the forum

Once all the above ducks are in row you pass through the same Perm/140 stage. Once you have crossed that chnage you can file for classification convertion (EB3 to EB2) based on already filed 485 for EB3. Once that is done is the current EB2 dates at that time is on or after May 2007 you get greened else you have a wit till that happens

Old 01-13-2011, 12:49 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/05/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
psvk is a name known to all psvk is a name known to all psvk is a name known to all psvk is a name known to all psvk is a name known to all psvk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sareesh View Post
Any of the Guru's compared the 01/05/2011 data with 10/1/2010 data, numbers are going otherway. EB1,2 may be due porting, but EB3?

http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/statistic...05,%202011.pdf

http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Green%20C...001%202010.pdf

Last edited by psvk; 01-13-2011 at 12:55 PM.

Old 01-18-2012, 12:39 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
paolo is on a distinguished road

Just new here. I've been searching for immigration lawyer in tampa but can't find, I hope you could help me. Take care!