Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Ask an Attorney - > Immigrant Visa
Click to log in with Facebook
Immigrant Visa This forum is for asking questions from Immigration Attorney.
--------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:
--------------------------------------------
By participating in this forum or reviewing or reading a transcript or recording of any forum discussion or conference call, you agree that you have read and understand the following disclaimer:
The information provided in this forum as well as any transcripts or recordings posted on this website or websites of participating law firms or attorneys is of a general nature and may not apply to any particular set of facts or to all circumstances. It should not be construed as legal advice and does not constitute an engagement of any participating attorneys or in any way establish an attorney-client relationship with any participating attorneys. You should not rely solely upon information that you may receive during any conference calls, or any transcripts or recordings of conference calls. You should consult an attorney of your choosing to obtain advice for your particular situation. Laws and regulations are constantly changing. The information provided during any conference calls and their transcripts or recordings was pertinent at the time of the conference calls, but may become outdated. We are not responsible in any way for any outdated materials.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTICIPATING ATTORNEYS, LAW FIRMS, INDIVIDUALS, OR IMMIGRATION VOICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONFERENCE CALLS, THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE WHERE TRANSCRIPTS OR RECORDINGS MAY BE POSTED, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2011, 02:32 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Sree Swathi is infamous around these parts Sree Swathi is infamous around these parts Sree Swathi is infamous around these parts Sree Swathi is infamous around these parts Sree Swathi is infamous around these parts Sree Swathi is infamous around these parts Sree Swathi is infamous around these parts Sree Swathi is infamous around these parts Sree Swathi is infamous around these parts Sree Swathi is infamous around these parts Sree Swathi is infamous around these parts
Default Green Card Process for My Parents by a lawful permanent resident?

Hello,

i am lawful permanent resident. I want to bring my parents here permanently. I got nobody in India to take care of my parents.

When i was small, my parents took care of me. When i need them, they are their for me.

Now my parents need me. But i am not their for them. I feel very guilty and sad. I want to bring my parents in US. So i can take care of them.

How can i bring my parents permanently.
I know, i can bring them after i get citizenship, that is too long wait.

i just want to bring them now. So they can have good life with me. Anybody know, how can i bring them in US soon.

i saw some petition signed by many Indians for this request. Can somebody please go forward with this.
Current president will understand our request and help us. He is very nice and kind person. He loves family and his mother in law lives with his family. He knows values of grand parents.

Indians live with family, that makes Indian family stronger and less divorce. And Indian kids are well taken care by grand parents. So they are well behaved and best kids.

We need this permission. Please work together and get this permission.

I read this in a website. Is this possible? I want to explore all possible steps.

Please help.
God bless you.

Green Card for Parents - Sponsoring Parents for Green Card

Green Card Process for My Parents (Mother, Father)
An immigrant (also called a "lawful permanent resident" and Green Card holder) is a foreign national who has been granted the privilege of living and working permanently in the United States. Your parents (mother, father) must go through a multi-step process to obtain a Green Card and become an immigrant. First, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) must approve an immigrant petition that you file for your parents. Second, the State Department must give your parents an immigrant visa number, even if they are already in the United States. Third, if your parents are already in the United States legally, they may apply to adjust to permanent resident status. If they are outside the United States, they will be notified to go to the local U.S. Consulate to complete the processing for an immigrant visa (Green Card).
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-21-2011, 02:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Sree Swathi is infamous around these parts Sree Swathi is infamous around these parts Sree Swathi is infamous around these parts Sree Swathi is infamous around these parts Sree Swathi is infamous around these parts Sree Swathi is infamous around these parts Sree Swathi is infamous around these parts Sree Swathi is infamous around these parts Sree Swathi is infamous around these parts Sree Swathi is infamous around these parts Sree Swathi is infamous around these parts

Hello,

i like to move this thread to Action Items for everyone
Action Items for everyone - Immigration Voice
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 3 members found this post helpful.