Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Ask an Attorney - > Non-Immigrant Visa
Click to log in with Facebook
Non-Immigrant Visa This forum is for asking questions from Immigration Attorney.
--------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:
--------------------------------------------
By participating in this forum or reviewing or reading a transcript or recording of any forum discussion or conference call, you agree that you have read and understand the following disclaimer:
The information provided in this forum as well as any transcripts or recordings posted on this website or websites of participating law firms or attorneys is of a general nature and may not apply to any particular set of facts or to all circumstances. It should not be construed as legal advice and does not constitute an engagement of any participating attorneys or in any way establish an attorney-client relationship with any participating attorneys. You should not rely solely upon information that you may receive during any conference calls, or any transcripts or recordings of conference calls. You should consult an attorney of your choosing to obtain advice for your particular situation. Laws and regulations are constantly changing. The information provided during any conference calls and their transcripts or recordings was pertinent at the time of the conference calls, but may become outdated. We are not responsible in any way for any outdated materials.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTICIPATING ATTORNEYS, LAW FIRMS, INDIVIDUALS, OR IMMIGRATION VOICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONFERENCE CALLS, THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE WHERE TRANSCRIPTS OR RECORDINGS MAY BE POSTED, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2012, 07:01 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
probe is a glorious beacon of light probe is a glorious beacon of light probe is a glorious beacon of light probe is a glorious beacon of light probe is a glorious beacon of light probe is a glorious beacon of light
Default EAD / Advance Parole Application fee

My spouse and myself have applied I-485 after July 30 th. Per USCIS we are not supposed to pay application fee for EAD and Advance parole.When we sent applications through mail it got rejected on the basis of non payment of application fees. I had to rush applications with fee with more documentation and cover letter stating that my spouse is eligible for fee waiver. USCIS simply en-cashed checks.
Has any one gone through similar scenario !? . Any suggestions are appreciated.

EB3 India (RIR) PD DEC 2003
I-140 approved Aug 2007 TSC
I-485 sent to NSC Jul 29
I-485 RD JUL 30
I-485 ND SEP 6 NSC
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-02-2012, 04:50 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
probe is a glorious beacon of light probe is a glorious beacon of light probe is a glorious beacon of light probe is a glorious beacon of light probe is a glorious beacon of light probe is a glorious beacon of light

Checking again ...

EB3 India (RIR) PD DEC 2003
I-140 approved Aug 2007 TSC
I-485 sent to NSC Jul 29
I-485 RD JUL 30
I-485 ND SEP 6 NSC

Old 08-06-2012, 03:42 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
vindas will become famous soon enough vindas will become famous soon enough
Smile USCIS need the fees for renewal

I did the same. they returned my application. when I called up USCIS they said it is applicable only for new EAD and AP, not for renewal. Then I resent the application with proper fees. I have reveived my receipt notice. I lost one month for this problem. Hoping get my EAD in time so that I won't have to stop working.