Immigration Voice

Immigration Voice (
-   Non-Immigrant Visa (
-   -   H4 EAD and related documents (

garvind59 03-11-2016 01:01 PM

H4 EAD and related documents

I am planning to apply for H4 EAD for my dependent. All 3 times in the past when i apply for H1B extension, my dependent was not in the USA so i did not file for H4 extension (G-28 adn i-539). However, based on my H1B extension approval notice, we got their visas stamped at consulate all 3 times.

My question is, just the visa stamping on the dependent passport be enough to file for H4 EAD? or G-28 and i-539 should have been filed before?

Appreciate your response..


skal 03-11-2016 01:54 PM

Please note that you need to provide her I-94 copy, H4 visa stamp copy & your I-140 approval notice along with your H1b (extended under AC21) to qualify for H4 EAD.

garvind59 03-11-2016 03:12 PM

Thank you for the info and link. Appreciate.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.