Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 10:28 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
Others
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute
Default shipping options for big items from India to US

Dear Members

I was trying to find info on the shipping of large or heavy items to US from India. speically items like heavy boxes of books, furniture and other non parishable item. Time frame may not be important but cost may be.

Thought some members may have experiences about the topic. Can you post advice and imporant links. Also any potential custom and othe issues and advice in the matter.

thanks
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2010, 10:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
ameryki is a jewel in the rough ameryki is a jewel in the rough ameryki is a jewel in the rough

r2i..........c.o.m.

Old 03-10-2010, 11:04 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
Others
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute pmpforgc has a reputation beyond repute
Default I think you miss understood

I think r2i.com may be good for US to INDIA shipping. I am taking about Shipping from INDIA to US for large items or Boxes etc.

Old 03-11-2010, 12:26 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2007
Compare
sunnyh1case is on a distinguished road
Default shipping From India to US

I have a business and I import material from India to US. I go with Cargo Logistics Network(CLN). Google it for more details. I signed a document to them which allows them to clear the products coming in. They will bring in you products and ship them to where you want and give you a bill, which will consist of custom clearance prices etc.,. All you have to do is contact them and let them know where to pick the products from where to send them. They have their agents in India who will ship them. Since cost is a matter and time is Not a matter, ask them to get the products via "Ship/Ocean".

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
H1bslave is a splendid one to behold H1bslave is a splendid one to behold H1bslave is a splendid one to behold H1bslave is a splendid one to behold H1bslave is a splendid one to behold H1bslave is a splendid one to behold H1bslave is a splendid one to behold

Looks like you are ahead in the game.
Please check PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyh1case View Post
I have a business and I import material from India to US. I go with Cargo Logistics Network(CLN). Google it for more details. I signed a document to them which allows them to clear the products coming in. They will bring in you products and ship them to where you want and give you a bill, which will consist of custom clearance prices etc.,. All you have to do is contact them and let them know where to pick the products from where to send them. They have their agents in India who will ship them. Since cost is a matter and time is Not a matter, ask them to get the products via "Ship/Ocean".

Old 03-12-2010, 07:50 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
Others
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default Thanks need some more details

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyh1case View Post
Hi

Thanks for providing details of CLN. Have you compared there prices etc with other shippers and are they shippers or just agent

Old 03-13-2010, 09:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gg123 has a spectacular aura about gg123 has a spectacular aura about gg123 has a spectacular aura about

I thought this forum is for legal immigration related discussions and for fighting this long retrogression of EB related Green card. It would be better not to post these type of discussions, I think the system administrators should not entertain thes type of discussions.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2010, 11:30 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
Others
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Default I think you are too late to tell this thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg123 View Post
I thought this forum is for legal immigration related discussions and for fighting this long retrogression of EB related Green card. It would be better not to post these type of discussions, I think the system administrators should not entertain thes type of discussions.
Thanks for your suggestion. By the way you might be too late. Slowly this community has become important for discussion for all issues relating to skilled immigrants.

I have seen here all types of post from phone, insurance, Visitor visa, house, taxes, even some time about the issues to which many of us wil never be involved with.

These discussion on the all the topics about immigrantion as well as non-immgration keep this community vibrant as well as good place to get advise and discuss issues of importance for most of the members.

If you just put here EB retrogration issues we will have only one thread VISA BULLETIN OUT and PREDICTIONS !!!

If I am not interested in the issue I just keep my self away from that thread. That will make that thread disappear faster then my posting on that to keep it alive !!!

Old 03-14-2010, 08:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2007
Compare
sunnyh1case is on a distinguished road
Default Shippin Info

Sorry, I did not do much comparison.....They are shippers as well not only agents....I got their info through a dealer of our products and they are with CLN for a long time and the cost is paid by them. So, I did not have to do any comparisions... hope this is helpful....