Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/01/2007
Chargeability
:
United States
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
harivenkat has a reputation beyond repute harivenkat has a reputation beyond repute harivenkat has a reputation beyond repute harivenkat has a reputation beyond repute harivenkat has a reputation beyond repute harivenkat has a reputation beyond repute harivenkat has a reputation beyond repute harivenkat has a reputation beyond repute harivenkat has a reputation beyond repute harivenkat has a reputation beyond repute harivenkat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wrote following mail to senator

Dear Mr Senator,

Mr. Senator, now we are looking at your support for helping on immigration. As you know we
the Eb immigration applicants are stuck. Many of us are waiting for as far as 2000. We
paid taxes every year, we abided the law, we built our life here, we raised family here, our
kids have started going to college but we still dont have a Green card. We still cant call
this place ours. Many of us are stuck in mid age we cant move back to our country nor
find another country to call it home.

Senator this following link and many other discussions on this forum will give you first hand picture of what problems we the immigrants are facing due to this uncertainty of getting a GREEN CARD :

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/fo...ml#post1783944 (to all post july'07 EB 3 india filers)

Mr. Senator, this plight of ours, is this what America promised ? Definitely, it is otherwise.

We love this country, its people. We will work very hard to build this country, create jobs, boost economy.

Please, help us senator and expedite immigration bill for Skilled workers. Immigration is definitely not only about Undocumented workers. We the Skilled legally present workers though less than 1-2 million definitely have a tangible backlog problem which can be addressed under your leadership and guidance. The last time highly skilled worker related bill was passed was more than 10 years ago. In 10 years world has changed, economies multiplied umpteen times, Google, Youtube, Smartphone, IPhone, Ipad, Ipod, mars exploration, first black president and what not has happened. Why not change take a re-look at skilled worker decades old immigration laws

God bless America.

Your's sincerely
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:29 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/15/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/15/2007
Compare
Positive has much to be proud of Positive has much to be proud of Positive has much to be proud of Positive has much to be proud of Positive has much to be proud of Positive has much to be proud of Positive has much to be proud of Positive has much to be proud of Positive has much to be proud of

Thank you Harivenkat,

Letters like this will definitely help. A follow up call or even better a personal visit makes a huge difference.

I did this and asked some of my contacts who are very active in politics to do so. I ask all our members to do the same. Nobody needs a standard letter format to explain their story.

Old 05-04-2010, 06:27 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/26/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of uma001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by harivenkat View Post
Dear Mr Senator,

Mr. Senator, now we are looking at your support for helping on immigration. As you know we
the Eb immigration applicants are stuck. Many of us are waiting for as far as 2000. We
paid taxes every year, we abided the law, we built our life here, we raised family here, our
kids have started going to college but we still dont have a Green card. We still cant call
this place ours. Many of us are stuck in mid age we cant move back to our country nor
find another country to call it home.

Senator this following link and many other discussions on this forum will give you first hand picture of what problems we the immigrants are facing due to this uncertainty of getting a GREEN CARD :

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/fo...ml#post1783944 (to all post july'07 EB 3 india filers)

Mr. Senator, this plight of ours, is this what America promised ? Definitely, it is otherwise.

We love this country, its people. We will work very hard to build this country, create jobs, boost economy.

Please, help us senator and expedite immigration bill for Skilled workers. Immigration is definitely not only about Undocumented workers. We the Skilled legally present workers though less than 1-2 million definitely have a tangible backlog problem which can be addressed under your leadership and guidance. The last time highly skilled worker related bill was passed was more than 10 years ago. In 10 years world has changed, economies multiplied umpteen times, Google, Youtube, Smartphone, IPhone, Ipad, Ipod, mars exploration, first black president and what not has happened. Why not change take a re-look at skilled worker decades old immigration laws

God bless America.

Your's sincerely
Good job harivenkat and Thank you

Total contributions $120