Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2011, 04:28 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/01/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/29/2012
Compare
smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snathan View Post
Interesting...did you get her Phone number?
hahaha

Since I'm experienced now, my next question was - Is you next questions going to be about Amway? The look on her face was worth a million dollars.

Stupid Amgay stalkers. People like these bring a bad name to the community.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-12-2011, 04:29 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggymba View Post
AmGay's have gone hitech...now they do this at IKEA.

A lady says to me at Ikea...I think I saw you at Ashish's party...hahaha.
You should have said, you do remember the fun both had. And then ask if she is interested.

Old 08-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
PlainSpeakSucks has a reputation beyond repute PlainSpeakSucks has a reputation beyond repute PlainSpeakSucks has a reputation beyond repute PlainSpeakSucks has a reputation beyond repute PlainSpeakSucks has a reputation beyond repute PlainSpeakSucks has a reputation beyond repute PlainSpeakSucks has a reputation beyond repute PlainSpeakSucks has a reputation beyond repute PlainSpeakSucks has a reputation beyond repute PlainSpeakSucks has a reputation beyond repute PlainSpeakSucks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeylover View Post
"So Whiskey, do you believe in God?"
That was a pretty dumb question to ask. Maybe if your name was milk...

Old 08-12-2011, 05:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
whiskeylover is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlainSpeakSucks View Post
That was a pretty dumb question to ask. Maybe if your name was milk...
Aww come on. Even gods have been known to indulge every once in a while.

Old 08-12-2011, 06:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
PlainSpeakSucks has a reputation beyond repute PlainSpeakSucks has a reputation beyond repute PlainSpeakSucks has a reputation beyond repute PlainSpeakSucks has a reputation beyond repute PlainSpeakSucks has a reputation beyond repute PlainSpeakSucks has a reputation beyond repute PlainSpeakSucks has a reputation beyond repute PlainSpeakSucks has a reputation beyond repute PlainSpeakSucks has a reputation beyond repute PlainSpeakSucks has a reputation beyond repute PlainSpeakSucks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeylover View Post
Aww come on. Even gods have been known to indulge every once in a while.
Yes but that's mostly wine, not hard liquor
They might have a lot of success if they actually got people drunk in the meetings, but then it would be easier to sue them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imh1b View Post
You should have said, you do remember the fun both had. And then ask if she is interested.
sounds like a win-win situation, with all the Amgay, she might be really interested, and in the meeting just say thank you for everything, I'll be back.

Old 08-13-2011, 11:39 AM
Priority Date
:
Jun-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
PrinceVA has a reputation beyond repute PrinceVA has a reputation beyond repute PrinceVA has a reputation beyond repute PrinceVA has a reputation beyond repute PrinceVA has a reputation beyond repute PrinceVA has a reputation beyond repute PrinceVA has a reputation beyond repute PrinceVA has a reputation beyond repute PrinceVA has a reputation beyond repute PrinceVA has a reputation beyond repute PrinceVA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggymba View Post
AmGay's have gone hitech...now they do this at IKEA.

A lady says to me at Ikea...I think I saw you at Ashish's party...hahaha.
Luckily I found a way out of these guys. If I am not in mood, I just ask straight, amway ??, not interested and walk out of his face but sometimes, I just get nice.

I start talking to them about , meeting outside, why business at this age when you can have fun ? do you wanna goto beach sometimes, I can book a hotel for 2 there and what do you think about that ?

And believe me, after that they wont give me their number or even ask mine.

I am not flirt person, but this trick works. I have also tried for gay sex, but really embarassing to my self, so I try not to do that anymore.

Those were the days when they were on hunt for normal guys, Now I am looking to hunt them. I follow them. Whole idea is to save fellow Indians falling from these scam.

I really enjoy this too at the same time.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2011, 12:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceVA View Post
I start talking to them about , meeting outside, why business at this age when you can have fun ? do you wanna goto beach sometimes, I can book a hotel for 2 there and what do you think about that ?

And believe me, after that they wont give me their number or even ask mine.
For the guys just say - My uncle is a lonely guy and would be interested in dinner with you.