Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 03:39 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/20/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future vkrishn has a brilliant future

I shouldn't say "Nice to see so many bay area folsk with bad expereience". I should probably use the word Interesting instead of "nice".Sorry about that.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2010, 03:58 PM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare
a_yaja has a brilliant future a_yaja has a brilliant future a_yaja has a brilliant future a_yaja has a brilliant future a_yaja has a brilliant future a_yaja has a brilliant future a_yaja has a brilliant future a_yaja has a brilliant future a_yaja has a brilliant future a_yaja has a brilliant future a_yaja has a brilliant future

I have come across quite a few of the Amway/ Quickstart folks. Like most of the people have described here, they usually approach me in Walmart, Meijer, etc. My first experience was in the temple. This dude and his wife went "oh wow! you know so many languages." After talking to the dude, he said that he knew some of my childhood friends and he remembered my face and that we could have possibly played cricket together in our childhood days (this itself should have raised red flags - but I was naive then and didn't think twice). Long story short, we exchanged phone #s and next day he called me and asked me to meet him at his home. He was running an "ecomm business" and was looking for partners. I asked him if he was talking about Amway and he innocently asked me "What is Amway?" I agreed to meet him but something bothered me. I called up another childhood friend who was in Amway and asked him about this dude. Sure enough he was an Amway-ite and already a "Diamond". I was mad and did not go to his house. He called me a couple of times but I never picked up the phone.

That encounter was a bitter experience for me and I decided that I will not entertain any more desis who do cold contacts. However, soon I forgot all about him and I had 2 or 3 more such "cold" contacts (it took me about 3 more experiences to realize the Amyay "cold" contact pattern). I decided that enough was enough. From then on if a desi approached me in any of the stores and decided to do a "cold" contact, I would be on my guard. I would not become angry or irritated (after all they are humans too and they are just doing what they believe will give them a better life) - I would just steer the conversation to what I would like to do in my life. I would spin some yarn about how I am really happy volunteering to help kids in 1st and 2nd grade improve their English reading skills (which I really did) or how I liked taking part in the local community college's adult literacy program (helping adults prepare for GEDs, etc - again which is something I do). I would then go on and become philosophical about how these days everyone is after money and think about money all the time and how this is creating a very unhealthy state of mind, especially among Indians. I would make sure to tell the person that I would not like to go down that path and being a pious Hindu, my goal is to attain Moksha by leading a simple life.

By this time if the dude has not run away from me, I will ask him what his objectives are. Usually they say that they can understand where I am coming from and congratulate me for all my community service (I am rolling all over the place in my head - but somehow keep a straight face). One guy even went so far as to tell me that he is on the other end of the spectrum and he gives away a lot of money in charity. He even told me that I should consider going that route as well. After the meeting, I call up my Amway friend and ask him if XYZ is in Amway and the answer has always been yes.
Inspite of all this if the dude asks for my phone number (and this has happened once), I come up with the story that I forgot to bring my cell phone and proceed to give the person the phone # of the local pharmacy. I also suggest that he give a "missed call" (again rolled all over the place in my head when he gave a missed call) so that I can note down his # when I go home.
I just had to get this off my chest when I saw the Amway thread. Hopefully others can also turn a potentially unpleasant situation into a pleasant situation and have fun at some other person's expense.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:11 PM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/09/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/20/2007
Compare
jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute jayleno has a reputation beyond repute

To a_yaja,

Thanks for your detailed story my friend. This thread is turing into a support group for Amway/Quickstar victims.
How is your experience with your childhood Amway friend. Still friends or just keeping in touch because he has the acess to the Amway database? :P

[quote=a_yaja;1971286]I have come across quite a few of the Amway/ Quickstart folks. Like most of the people have described here, they usually approach me in Walmart, Meijer, etc. My first experience was in the temple. This dude and his wife went "oh wow! you know so many languages." After talking to the dude, he said that he knew some of my childhood friends and he remembered my face and that we could have possibly played cricket together in our childhood days (this itself should have raised red flags - but I was naive then and didn't think twice). Long story short, we exchanged phone #s and next day he called me and asked me to meet him at his home. He was running an "ecomm business" and was looking for partners. I asked him if he was talking about Amway and he innocently asked me "What is Amway?" I agreed to meet him but something bothered me. I called up another childhood friend who was in Amway and asked him about this dude. Sure enough he was an Amway-ite and already a "Diamond". I was mad and did not go to his house. He called me a couple of times but I never picked up the phone.

QUOTE]

Old 07-21-2010, 04:15 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/29/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/03/2012
Compare
hari_babu22 is a splendid one to behold hari_babu22 is a splendid one to behold hari_babu22 is a splendid one to behold hari_babu22 is a splendid one to behold hari_babu22 is a splendid one to behold hari_babu22 is a splendid one to behold hari_babu22 is a splendid one to behold hari_babu22 is a splendid one to behold

I echo your way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmavinkurve View Post
I've also been approached by Amway people both in the Bay Area and beyond. I despise their tactics and their deception as much as (or more than!) anyone.

But let's not let it affect our community. Let's not let a few bad apples ruin that unmistakable bond we feel in America when we spot a fellow desi from afar. Now, any time I approach a desi to make a friend, I state in a jovial-yet-serious way, "don't worry, I'm not one of those Amway guys!" That's obviously not the first thing I say, but I make sure to throw that line in during the first minute or so of the conversation. If the fellow desi knows Amway, it gets a laugh, "oh, phew, that's a relief!" Once at an IKEA, I saw a desi who seemed to be following me. Turned out he wasn't following me at all. I asked him in a clearly joking tone, "Please tell me you're not with Amway!" He burst out laughing and we became friends (needless to say, he was not with Amway!).

So why don't we all agree on a similar approach? If we meet each other in public, let's simply state that we're not with Amway. And if you're accosted, simply ask that person if they're affiliated with Amway. Plain and simple.

How does this sound to others?

Old 07-21-2010, 04:28 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/26/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
furiouspride is a name known to all furiouspride is a name known to all furiouspride is a name known to all furiouspride is a name known to all furiouspride is a name known to all furiouspride is a name known to all

found this pretty much sums it up.

http://praveensg.com/wp-content/uplo...9/06/amway.jpg

Old 07-21-2010, 04:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute

After participating and running so many campaigns on IV, it may not be a bad idea to run a campaign to addrss the same

Just like we successfuly eradicate "SMALLPOX", we can do something like eradicate "AMMWAY MENACE"

Reqruit volunteers who would act like ammway victims

Volunteers will collect all information about this ammway guy, his picture (so easy with BB, iphone etc..) , his location , his manners etc....

Post all their information on a website.

Have a mobile app wherein one can key in some details about a ammway guy and gets a response back.

Make a database of al these people - ridicule them openly on the website - circulate the website to all websites so that others see them.

They will then realise how much they are hated for what they are and what they do.

At some stage, this menace will stop.

Old 07-21-2010, 05:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gimmeacard has a reputation beyond repute gimmeacard has a reputation beyond repute gimmeacard has a reputation beyond repute gimmeacard has a reputation beyond repute gimmeacard has a reputation beyond repute gimmeacard has a reputation beyond repute gimmeacard has a reputation beyond repute gimmeacard has a reputation beyond repute gimmeacard has a reputation beyond repute gimmeacard has a reputation beyond repute gimmeacard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebizash View Post
Did it for 4 years and quit in 2007... lost 20K and 95% of my friends...

Quixtar is not bad but the people running sub-businesses (such as BWW etc) by pushing tapes and books on you make it HELL

Stay Away unless you are willing to lose a lot to gain a few!!

PEACE
i am not convinced u lost 20k in it? my roommate was a quikster guy, he never forced anyone., he would receive all this Junk stuff to sell, after 1 year he said enough and stopped, i dont think its madatory to buy stuff, its all about the new member add and comissions with it that prompts them to catch new desis.

For good sake desis, dont get your wifes and Kids involved in it, i ,met a desi in Target and asked him, dont u feel annoyed getting turned down with rude behaviours, ( he was with wife trying to get me to buy)

he said NO? WHY? after all its all about Money? hear it

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2010, 05:33 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/01/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
eyeswe has a reputation beyond repute eyeswe has a reputation beyond repute eyeswe has a reputation beyond repute eyeswe has a reputation beyond repute eyeswe has a reputation beyond repute eyeswe has a reputation beyond repute eyeswe has a reputation beyond repute eyeswe has a reputation beyond repute eyeswe has a reputation beyond repute eyeswe has a reputation beyond repute eyeswe has a reputation beyond repute
Default some more Amway pickup lines/tactics

I think we have met somewhere OR I have seen you somewhere...
Would you like to be financially independent?
Are u from XYZ Engg College in Mumbai

The Amway cheer ...

... There is lot of excitement in this room with X,Y,X, A etc.. and this excitement is going all the way to P, Q, R on the phone.. Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Heyyyyyy, Heyyyyyy, Heyyyyyyy " and folks jump around to show the excitement

Needless to say I have been in several Amway bait situations. My room mates were Amway folks and we use to have several meetings at my place -- upline, downline used to be the manthra...

Old 07-21-2010, 06:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
taarine has a spectacular aura about taarine has a spectacular aura about taarine has a spectacular aura about

Folks, let's not stereotype desis or any particular race. I ran into this Malaysian couple of Chinese descent who approached my wife and I at IKEA in the Chicago area. They tried some of the same techniques as described in this thread...
I was very surprised and confused because we had no connection in terms of race, native language, or look. I am hard core - lungi-dhari desi So you see it's the Amway/Quixtar/BWW culture and nothing to do with any race, regionalism or language. My $0.2

Old 07-21-2010, 06:04 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/11/2007
Compare
ebizash has a reputation beyond repute ebizash has a reputation beyond repute ebizash has a reputation beyond repute ebizash has a reputation beyond repute ebizash has a reputation beyond repute ebizash has a reputation beyond repute ebizash has a reputation beyond repute ebizash has a reputation beyond repute ebizash has a reputation beyond repute ebizash has a reputation beyond repute ebizash has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmeacard View Post
i am not convinced u lost 20k in it? my roommate was a quikster guy, he never forced anyone., he would receive all this Junk stuff to sell, after 1 year he said enough and stopped, i dont think its madatory to buy stuff, its all about the new member add and comissions with it that prompts them to catch new desis.

For good sake desis, dont get your wifes and Kids involved in it, i ,met a desi in Target and asked him, dont u feel annoyed getting turned down with rude behaviours, ( he was with wife trying to get me to buy)

he said NO? WHY? after all its all about Money? hear it

People can loose a lot of money in this "business"... 20K in 4 years is petty... literally.

Once you achieve some level in this business, your "uplines" start pestering you to do 300PV every month instead of 100PV. Each PV is about $2.50 + tax + Shipping so 300PV = $800 a month. Most of this $800 stuff is at least with 300% markup and many of the things that we didn't need. So even if we take $200 as waste out of $800, in 4 years, I lost $200x12x4 = $9,600

Now, off course no one puts a gun to your head to buy 300PV but the pressure is nothing less than that. Its very hard to explain just like hard to explain the Niagara Falls experience (this example I have used many times while contacting people).

Now comes the suckiest part - Tapes, Books, Meetings, Conferences.

Each year there are 4 "conferences" over 4 different weekends. Each ticket costs about $125 and the hotel costs another $150. For a couple it comes to $6,400 for 4 years

Every week there is a "Open" meeting which costs $4 per person so for a couple it amounts to $1,664 for 4 years

You "have" to buy (again the pressure) 5 CDs ($8.50 each) and 2 books (~$20 each) every month. This amounts to another $4,000.

Now since it is a pyramid kind of structure, you will not have your entire team in one location or region. We had driven to "help" our group from MN to NY and PA, and MI at least 6-8 times and within northwest at least 20-25 times. This at least amounts to another $4,000

finally, you are "encouraged" to provide samples to new contacts, new team members so that they get hooked up to "Amway" products. Another $2,000.

So I am sure we lost much more than 20K just in hard cash without even counting the opportunity cost of all that time wasted. To be fair though, we are still receiving monthly bonus checks 3 years later which range from $100 to $300 depending on how much stuff is bought by the people who were in our group and who are still buying Amway products.

I don't know why I am explaining all this to you but I know many people who have never been in Amway think that you can not lose money in Amway. In fact it is totally opposite, you can lose your shirt in this "business"..

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/13/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/31/2012
Compare
grimreaper has a brilliant future grimreaper has a brilliant future grimreaper has a brilliant future grimreaper has a brilliant future grimreaper has a brilliant future grimreaper has a brilliant future grimreaper has a brilliant future grimreaper has a brilliant future grimreaper has a brilliant future grimreaper has a brilliant future grimreaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmavinkurve View Post
I've also been approached by Amway people both in the Bay Area and beyond. I despise their tactics and their deception as much as (or more than!) anyone.

But let's not let it affect our community. Let's not let a few bad apples ruin that unmistakable bond we feel in America when we spot a fellow desi from afar. Now, any time I approach a desi to make a friend, I state in a jovial-yet-serious way, "don't worry, I'm not one of those Amway guys!" That's obviously not the first thing I say, but I make sure to throw that line in during the first minute or so of the conversation. If the fellow desi knows Amway, it gets a laugh, "oh, phew, that's a relief!" Once at an IKEA, I saw a desi who seemed to be following me. Turned out he wasn't following me at all. I asked him in a clearly joking tone, "Please tell me you're not with Amway!" He burst out laughing and we became friends (needless to say, he was not with Amway!).

So why don't we all agree on a similar approach? If we meet each other in public, let's simply state that we're not with Amway. And if you're accosted, simply ask that person if they're affiliated with Amway. Plain and simple.

How does this sound to others?
Sounds like a good approach. I am going to use this line as a greeter in the future.

Old 07-21-2010, 06:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute ivgclive has a reputation beyond repute
Default Beware of the following

Signs and Warning...

1. Mostly he seems to be a weird guy.
* God has given us special white blood cells that can find these guys.
* Listen to your inner soul when it says 'I don't feel comfortable'.

2. He walks with empty hands (RICH people) while all others in the shop walk with a cart and/or some goods.

3. Talks loudly, using words as if he is lending money to Warren Buffett or Bill Gates..

4. His approach.
* Are you Mr.?
* I can't believe I meet you here.
* You look very familiar to me.
* You look like my younger brother / son / daughter / friend / father / mother / cousin / tomato / carrot / spinach etc

5. Look for these words...
* Do you want to make LOT of money? (eventhough he looks like a crap, wandering in a grocery store not buying anything, driving a 1990 Toyotta Tercel).
* I have a wonderful business opportunity for you.
* What do you do in your free time?
* I am running a eBusiness, eCommerce etc.
* Do you want to make use of your free time in a productive way.
* Count the number of times he uses the word 'Money', if it is more than 2 times, he is from that cult.

6. Finally,
* Can we meet sometimes this week?
* Do you want to attend a Business Meetting (!) with top heads next week?
* Do you want to just see what we are doing? (Why the hell I need to see?)
* Do you want to join us for a Tea, Cofee... (Believe me, they won't call you for Lunch or Dinner, eventhough they always talk about the LOT OF MONEY they have made)

I read lot of news from school and I learnt this 'multi-link' business 20 to 25 years back. So as soon as he asked me if I wish to make 'LOT OF MONEY' without working, I understood that the poisonous snakes had entered US long time back.

I had only one encounter 10 years back that went up to the so called 'Business meeting with Tea Party' because I was new to US and these guys were using an updated terminology.

From then on, I enjoy if I meet such people in Malls, grocery stores, Walmarts. I let him talk for about 20 - 30 mins when my wife is shopping. Asking him very basic questions as if I have not seen a $10 bill in my life. By the time he realizes that I am playing, my wife finishes shopping and we leave.

This way you can keep yourself updated on the tricks. Amazingly these guys read technology news a lot than us and upgrade their techniques.

Last edited by ivgclive; 07-21-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-09
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/13/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/31/2012
Compare
grimreaper has a brilliant future grimreaper has a brilliant future grimreaper has a brilliant future grimreaper has a brilliant future grimreaper has a brilliant future grimreaper has a brilliant future grimreaper has a brilliant future grimreaper has a brilliant future grimreaper has a brilliant future grimreaper has a brilliant future grimreaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_yaja View Post
I have come across quite a few of the Amway/ Quickstart folks. Like most of the people have described here, they usually approach me in Walmart, Meijer, etc. My first experience was in the temple. This dude and his wife went "oh wow! you know so many languages." After talking to the dude, he said that he knew some of my childhood friends and he remembered my face and that we could have possibly played cricket together in our childhood days (this itself should have raised red flags - but I was naive then and didn't think twice). Long story short, we exchanged phone #s and next day he called me and asked me to meet him at his home. He was running an "ecomm business" and was looking for partners. I asked him if he was talking about Amway and he innocently asked me "What is Amway?" I agreed to meet him but something bothered me. I called up another childhood friend who was in Amway and asked him about this dude. Sure enough he was an Amway-ite and already a "Diamond". I was mad and did not go to his house. He called me a couple of times but I never picked up the phone.

That encounter was a bitter experience for me and I decided that I will not entertain any more desis who do cold contacts. However, soon I forgot all about him and I had 2 or 3 more such "cold" contacts (it took me about 3 more experiences to realize the Amyay "cold" contact pattern). I decided that enough was enough. From then on if a desi approached me in any of the stores and decided to do a "cold" contact, I would be on my guard. I would not become angry or irritated (after all they are humans too and they are just doing what they believe will give them a better life) - I would just steer the conversation to what I would like to do in my life. I would spin some yarn about how I am really happy volunteering to help kids in 1st and 2nd grade improve their English reading skills (which I really did) or how I liked taking part in the local community college's adult literacy program (helping adults prepare for GEDs, etc - again which is something I do). I would then go on and become philosophical about how these days everyone is after money and think about money all the time and how this is creating a very unhealthy state of mind, especially among Indians. I would make sure to tell the person that I would not like to go down that path and being a pious Hindu, my goal is to attain Moksha by leading a simple life.

By this time if the dude has not run away from me, I will ask him what his objectives are. Usually they say that they can understand where I am coming from and congratulate me for all my community service (I am rolling all over the place in my head - but somehow keep a straight face). One guy even went so far as to tell me that he is on the other end of the spectrum and he gives away a lot of money in charity. He even told me that I should consider going that route as well. After the meeting, I call up my Amway friend and ask him if XYZ is in Amway and the answer has always been yes.
Inspite of all this if the dude asks for my phone number (and this has happened once), I come up with the story that I forgot to bring my cell phone and proceed to give the person the phone # of the local pharmacy. I also suggest that he give a "missed call" (again rolled all over the place in my head when he gave a missed call) so that I can note down his # when I go home.
I just had to get this off my chest when I saw the Amway thread. Hopefully others can also turn a potentially unpleasant situation into a pleasant situation and have fun at some other person's expense.

Hilarious.....I have not been accosted by any AMWAY members yet, but if I do, I will try to give them a run for their Money. I am just tickled by your attitude. Way to go buddy.....

Old 07-21-2010, 06:23 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebizash View Post
People can loose a lot of money in this "business"... 20K in 4 years is petty... literally.

Once you achieve some level in this business, your "uplines" start pestering you to do 300PV every month instead of 100PV. Each PV is about $2.50 + tax + Shipping so 300PV = $800 a month. Most of this $800 stuff is at least with 300% markup and many of the things that we didn't need. So even if we take $200 as waste out of $800, in 4 years, I lost $200x12x4 = $9,600

Thanks for explaining how this works!! I only avoided them and never heard their pitches, but looks like they go through an awful lot. No wonder why they keep at it even if everyone avoids them like plague. Now I am feeling sorry for all the cold shoulders that i gave them so far. Anyway, those ppl have reduced in the bay area somewhat..I am here since more than ten years now and I have seen that the folks that keep pestering me out in the malls, Kohls, Target etc are dwindling. Maybe they are coming to their senses and learning that there are decent ways to earn money.

Having said all these, someone was suggesting that we maintain a central database and malign them further. Thats pure evil man! Why go to these extremes? Just ignore them and they will go their way - yeah they are a nuisance, but nothing more, right? They are still humans!
Sent letters to the President and IV

Old 07-21-2010, 06:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/18/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Compare
ardnahc has a brilliant future ardnahc has a brilliant future ardnahc has a brilliant future ardnahc has a brilliant future ardnahc has a brilliant future ardnahc has a brilliant future ardnahc has a brilliant future ardnahc has a brilliant future ardnahc has a brilliant future ardnahc has a brilliant future ardnahc has a brilliant future
Default concur..

I concur with all the folks in this forum here.

This reminded me of one of my experiences with Amway guys. This dude comes to me in a mall and started off with his usual "Amway - styled" conversation and finally said that he owns a site similar to amazon.com. That is when I realized and stopped him right there and said "We already have amazon.com, why do you want to open a new one?" he was dumb-founded for a sec then he pretended to attend a phone call and stepped away.