Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 02:33 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Contributing to IV without being credited for contribution

Is there a minimum contribution to make before our handle is shown as donor? The reason I am asking this is - I have been a monthly contributor for last few months, but I dont think it shows in my handle as donor.

There was an issue when I signed up for monthly contribution, something got messed up and my contribution started without attaching the contribution to my handle (my credit card getting billed regularly by paypall for IV). Later I followed up with IV few times (through web and through phone messages) to connect my handle to the contibutions. I havent got any response though

Any thoughts on how to fix this? (to attach my contributions to my handle) ?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC has a reputation beyond repute WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC has a reputation beyond repute WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC has a reputation beyond repute WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC has a reputation beyond repute WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC has a reputation beyond repute WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC has a reputation beyond repute WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC has a reputation beyond repute WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC has a reputation beyond repute WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC has a reputation beyond repute WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC has a reputation beyond repute WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Contact IV's Office

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkjanam View Post
Is there a minimum contribution to make before our handle is shown as donor? The reason I am asking this is - I have been a monthly contributor for last few months, but I dont think it shows in my handle as donor.

There was an issue when I signed up for monthly contribution, something got messed up and my contribution started without attaching the contribution to my handle (my credit card getting billed regularly by paypall for IV). Later I followed up with IV few times (through web and through phone messages) to connect my handle to the contibutions. I havent got any response though

Any thoughts on how to fix this? (to attach my contributions to my handle) ?
Please call IV's Office @ 202-386-6250 and speak with Anu. She will guide you.
Thanks for your contribution.
GREENED ON 8/03/10
WAIT_FOR_EVER's - WAIT_IS_OVER

Old 09-22-2010, 03:54 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute vkjanam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks

Thanks for the suggestion. Called that number and left a message. Hopefully some one will get back to me to close this..

regards

Vkjanam

Old 09-22-2010, 06:12 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Mar-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/04/2012
Compare
sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute

There are a few people I know of who are having this issue. I'm sure IV is aware of it and working to fix the Donor Forum. You could also fill out the feedback form to the Site Admin.
I-140 Applied 07/25/2008 (Texas)
I-140 RFE Date 01/15/2009
I-140 Approved 05/15/2009
Filed I-485 on 01/06/2012
Waiting for GC
Signed up for monthly contributions

Old 09-23-2010, 10:03 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/25/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/10/2007
Compare
jediknight is a splendid one to behold jediknight is a splendid one to behold jediknight is a splendid one to behold jediknight is a splendid one to behold jediknight is a splendid one to behold jediknight is a splendid one to behold jediknight is a splendid one to behold
Default I have given up on being recognized as Donor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC View Post
Please call IV's Office @ 202-386-6250 and speak with Anu. She will guide you.
Thanks for your contribution.
I sent PM messages to Anu and Pappu about this and the response was - the Donor forum is not active anymore.

Anyway, It would be nice to have the status shown correctly but it's not something I plan to invest more time and effort into correcting

- JK

Old 09-23-2010, 11:00 AM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute StarSun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkjanam View Post
Thanks for the suggestion. Called that number and left a message. Hopefully some one will get back to me to close this..

regards

Vkjanam
As I explained yesterday, our donor forums are yet to be activated, and as soon as it is done, verified members will be provided access to the donor forums as well as their user names will reflect their "donor" status.

Every member who has contacted me over the issue, I have addressed their concerns and also keeping track, rest assured. If any member has further questions, please call 202-386-6250.
202-386-6250
ivcoordinator@gmail.com
Money with active participation is far more powerful - please join your state chapters and meet with your lawmakers.