Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 03:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Compare
Marphad is infamous around these parts Marphad is infamous around these parts Marphad is infamous around these parts Marphad is infamous around these parts
Default I Hate Converting Terrorism To Muslimism

This is exactly I hate. To divert focus of terrorism to Hindu group, Muslim leader comes out - WOW!

Sounds like LeT informed Hindu group in advance that they are going to attack so as a by-product they can kill Karkare. Ha ha ha.

Times Of India Headline: Antulay raises doubts over Karkare's killing
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2008, 03:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/16/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare
easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marphad View Post
This is exactly I hate. To divert focus of terrorism to Hindu group, Muslim leader comes out - WOW!

Sounds like LeT informed Hindu group in advance that they are going to attack so as a by-product they can kill Karkare. Ha ha ha.

People like Antulay are real traitors of India. Who know they may be taking instructions from Pakistan ISI? Such people go unpunish is the main reason India was slave for 2000 years.

Old 12-17-2008, 03:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Compare
Marphad is infamous around these parts Marphad is infamous around these parts Marphad is infamous around these parts Marphad is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoer View Post
People like Antulay are real traitors of India. Who know they may be taking instructions from Pakistan ISI? Such people go unpunish is the main reason India was slave for 2000 years.
They need to be procecuted.

When I started this thread, I knew for sure that some terrorism supporting back stabbers will start giving me Red, and it happened .

This is all they were taught from which ever the school (they call that junk yard as school - don't laugh) they went through to attack people from back.

Old 12-17-2008, 04:04 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2007
Compare
tabletpc has a reputation beyond repute tabletpc has a reputation beyond repute tabletpc has a reputation beyond repute tabletpc has a reputation beyond repute tabletpc has a reputation beyond repute tabletpc has a reputation beyond repute tabletpc has a reputation beyond repute tabletpc has a reputation beyond repute tabletpc has a reputation beyond repute tabletpc has a reputation beyond repute tabletpc has a reputation beyond repute

This forum is for immigration related discussion. Discuss other matters in yahoo answers or any other similiar forum.

We have two futures; future of desire and future of faith. Man has not learnt to reconcile both.

Old 12-17-2008, 04:17 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Compare
Default Oh Yeh! Look who is preaching.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabletpc View Post
This forum is for immigration related discussion. Discuss other matters in yahoo answers or any other similiar forum.
Rupees conversion rate:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...5&postcount=16
Quote:
By the time you complete required formalities and get an accout created, doller rate would have come down to 40..!!!!

For me citi nri took looooooooong time to get the acocunt created.
Someone started this very immigration related thread:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...679#post297679
Quote:
Considering the lowered cost of stock I am planning to gets my hands dirty in stock. But I don't have much knwoeldge about it. Also, by the time I find resouces to learn more about stock, the prices might ahve gone up.

So can anyone provide good online tools to know more about investing on stocks and buying stocks online...

Thanks
Someone is talking about Hotels....
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...794#post255794
Quote:
I stayed in woodlands...but had advance booking. Even with advance booking they had created a scene ..had to wait for 30 mins to get it confirmed. Palm grove is difficult get. Try palm grove or woodlands. Auto rikshaw will take around Rs.100 from woodlands. With the things running in your mind on that day, you won't think of saving money.

Good luck..!!!
furrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..................

Old 12-17-2008, 04:26 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Compare

This is exactly why terrorist and their supporters like antulay are succeeding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspreetsinghgandhi View Post

What has this to do with immigration ??? Does Antulay support EB2/EB3 reforms ? Do he mention anything about wasted visa numbers.
This is not a place to post/preach religious, spiritual believes unless it gets you the Green Card. If many Indians visit this forum, it does not become hosting agent for your thoughts. Now don't waste your time and server hard disk space posting something back on this thread.
Ek aur double standard...

You definitely didn't think about server hard drive space and your most valuable time when you posted these:

Medical Insurance:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...246#post221246
Quote:
Three Options:

Cheap Child: She can go India and get the baby delivered for fraction of cost. They call it medical outsourcing. She she is on H4, she'll have no problem crossing the borders.

Expensive Child: If she wants her child to be US Citizen, then there is cost involved ... she would need to pay. This is going to be an expensive child.

Free Child: BUT it she got guts she can always deliver the baby in hospital and refuse to pay since there is a law that dictates against any litigation by hospital for medical expenses. Since she's on H4 and she does not have SSN, she won't have any effect on her credit history.
DOW is down - ha ha ha:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...584#post186584
Quote:

That is very funny ...... I can see how these virtual stock figures can scare some people away ?

Find yourself better things to worry about ... For those who can't compete in tough times, must leave US now.

If there is going to be a recession, it should be fun.

Old 12-17-2008, 04:27 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts

It is true that 99.99% of Muslims are not terrorists. But 99.99% of World's hardcore terrorists are Muslims.

Quote:

What has this to do with immigration ??? Does Antulay support EB2/EB3 reforms ? Do he mention anything about wasted visa numbers.
This is not a place to post/preach religious, spiritual believes unless it gets you the Green Card. If many Indians visit this forum, it does not become hosting agent for your thoughts. Now don't waste your time and server hard disk space posting something back on this thread.

Old 12-17-2008, 04:32 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/08/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/08/2008
Compare
NeverEndingH1 is infamous around these parts NeverEndingH1 is infamous around these parts NeverEndingH1 is infamous around these parts NeverEndingH1 is infamous around these parts NeverEndingH1 is infamous around these parts NeverEndingH1 is infamous around these parts NeverEndingH1 is infamous around these parts
Default What are you doing?

Marphad,

But none of their postings (jaspreetsinghgandhi & tabletpc) had your kind of religious-politics in it!

Quote:
This is exactly why terrorist and their supporters like antulay are succeeding...

Ek aur double standard...

You definitely didn't think about server hard drive space and your most valuable time when you posted these:

Medical Insurance:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...246#post221246

DOW is down - ha ha ha:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...584#post186584

Old 12-17-2008, 04:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverEndingH1 View Post
Marphad,

But none of their postings (jaspreetsinghgandhi & tabletpc) had your kind of religious-politics in it!
I remember your religious quotes in "485 Approved" thread.

Guys, Mumbai attack wounds are still unhealed and morons like Antulay is trying to divert the attention is what I am talking about.

Old 12-17-2008, 04:39 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/08/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/08/2008
Compare
NeverEndingH1 is infamous around these parts NeverEndingH1 is infamous around these parts NeverEndingH1 is infamous around these parts NeverEndingH1 is infamous around these parts NeverEndingH1 is infamous around these parts NeverEndingH1 is infamous around these parts NeverEndingH1 is infamous around these parts
Default What else can you do?

Now you may go and dig out my previous postings too!

Ah! all these red dots are showered on me by you kinda folks for questioning this type of nonsense!

Bring it on more (red dots) LOL

Quote:
Marphad,

Old 12-17-2008, 04:40 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pmb76 is just really nice pmb76 is just really nice pmb76 is just really nice pmb76 is just really nice pmb76 is just really nice

Guys and Gals,

Everybody his entitled to his/her views and express them freely. That in itself among the many great things about this country. However at the same time this is an immigration forum. Please desist from making comments that diverge from the topic or create rifts in achieving our common goal - EB reform.
When you're in this country you are not judged by the color of your skin, religion, faith or beliefs. You aren't judged by where you came from but where you're going. We are all in that pursuit of happiness.

Remember you have several other newsgroups, message boards and blogs to express your views. Stop using IV for matters other than immigration - particularly the ones that are controversial and cause to create sense of discomfort among members.

Old 12-17-2008, 04:40 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/19/2007
Compare
GCKaMaara has a reputation beyond repute GCKaMaara has a reputation beyond repute GCKaMaara has a reputation beyond repute GCKaMaara has a reputation beyond repute GCKaMaara has a reputation beyond repute GCKaMaara has a reputation beyond repute GCKaMaara has a reputation beyond repute GCKaMaara has a reputation beyond repute GCKaMaara has a reputation beyond repute GCKaMaara has a reputation beyond repute GCKaMaara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I remember your religious quotes in "485 Approved" thread.

Guys, Mumbai attack wounds are still unhealed and morons like Antulay is trying to divert the attention is what I am talking about.
I am with you. Antulay is a #1 chor. He used communal politics through out his life.

Old 12-17-2008, 04:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/28/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/28/2007
Compare
redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute redgreen has a reputation beyond repute

What is there in his remarks to be so 'terrorised' about? Where is 'Muslimism' here?

I hope as far as there are people like you and some others who commented as if 'Muslim means Terrorist' (but you won't tell that directly), there will be more terrorists; and it is quite understandable.

Quote:

Old 12-17-2008, 04:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Compare

I never commented Muslims as terrorists and even don't believe so. If you read the title again, it clearly says "I hate converting terrorism to muslimism" - which few morons like Antulay are doing. They are actually indirectly trying to imply that.

If I meant anywhere that I have problem with muslims, believe me it will be writing issue. Yes, I do have problems with people who are Indian citizens but support Pakistan and terrorism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redgreen View Post
What is there in his remarks to be so 'terrorised' about? Where is 'Muslimism' here?

I hope as far as there are people like you and some others who commented as if 'Muslim means Terrorist' (but you won't tell that directly), there will be more terrorists; and it is quite understandable.

Old 12-17-2008, 04:53 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Compare

Quote:
Now you may go and dig out my previous postings too!

Ah! all these red dots are showered on me by you kinda folks for questioning this type of nonsense!

Bring it on more (red dots) LOL
Because when you speak something it is useful and when others say something is nonsense. Cool.