Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 12:53 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/10/2007
Chargeability
:
Pakistan
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2008
Compare
Zeb is infamous around these parts Zeb is infamous around these parts Zeb is infamous around these parts Zeb is infamous around these parts Zeb is infamous around these parts Zeb is infamous around these parts Zeb is infamous around these parts Zeb is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoer View Post
javadeveloper,

Do not worry they hate everyone in the world who are not like them. It's not what we did that matters. It is what we did not do that matters them. They do not understand language of coexistent, tolerance and acceptance. They have been brainwashed from childhood for hatred, killing and rape.

MIND YOU PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN ARE PEACE LOVING. HAD THEY NOT; INDIA CANT EXIST ANYMORE. CONSIDERING YOUR THEORY (They have been brainwashed from childhood for hatred, killing and rape.[/quote]). PAKISTAN HAS NO PART IN 9/11 OR 11/26. YOU ARE LUCKY THAT WE ARE GOVERNED BY THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS AND GENERALS. OTHERWISE YOU WOULD NOT DARE TO INSULT PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN. ON LINE POSTING AT A WRONG FORUM WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS. IF YOU LOVE YOUR COUNTRY SO MUCH WHY THE HELL YOU ARE BEGGING, CRYING ,COMPLAINING AND DYING FOR GREEN CARD.LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST DON'T TRY TO INSULT ISLAM. GO AND READ ABOUT IT YOURSELF AND THEN DECIDE , RATHER GETTING WRONG AND MISGUIDED INFORMATION FROM WRONG SOURCES. ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON ALL OF US AND GIVE US TRUE GUIDANCE.AMEEN
TSC
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2008, 01:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/20/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts
Default see

sati ..was never preached nor practiced in indian culture...and it was entirely optional.. ;-)..
only sita did it and came out alive..;-)..rest all were toast.

I dont see anything wrong with ancient cultural practices. Those were the ways of living back then... thats why its called past. it is absolute stupidity of modern man to think that we are better off then our ancestors...

why do u need to apologize for yoru ancestors.. so lame..

didnt mohammed marry a 9 year old virgin? if i am wrong about what i say.. that only goes to prove..shuyaid you are as ill informed as me when it comes to other religions..hence the hatred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreekhand View Post
shuyaib,
Secondly no "Hindu" scripture ever mentions "burning alive of widows" I guess you mean sati. Again this abominable cultural practice predominantly seen in Hindu communities was mostly a cultural practice of western India which started only after around 500 AD.
!

Old 12-23-2008, 02:08 PM
Priority Date
:
May-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/10/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/29/2011
Compare
designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Key dates

Pakis who hate india have a valid reason.They need to remember the following years :
1947,1965,1971 and the name KARGIL.

One of the historical blunders that our forefathers did was :

Not to destroy Pakistan when they had 4 such chances.Now,I believe India is on the verge of economic superiority and shouldnot be involved in a war with such a pathetic country..Just look at where they are economically and look at their Governance.Amazing to see how Indians are so superior to pakistanis.

Old 12-23-2008, 02:26 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/04/2008
Compare
xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
MIND YOU PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN ARE PEACE LOVING. HAD THEY NOT; INDIA CANT EXIST ANYMORE. CONSIDERING YOUR THEORY (They have been brainwashed from childhood for hatred, killing and rape.
). PAKISTAN HAS NO PART IN 9/11 OR 11/26. YOU ARE LUCKY THAT WE ARE GOVERNED BY THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS AND GENERALS. OTHERWISE YOU WOULD NOT DARE TO INSULT PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN. ON LINE POSTING AT A WRONG FORUM WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS. IF YOU LOVE YOUR COUNTRY SO MUCH WHY THE HELL YOU ARE BEGGING, CRYING ,COMPLAINING AND DYING FOR GREEN CARD.LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST DON'T TRY TO INSULT ISLAM. GO AND READ ABOUT IT YOURSELF AND THEN DECIDE , RATHER GETTING WRONG AND MISGUIDED INFORMATION FROM WRONG SOURCES. ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON ALL OF US AND GIVE US TRUE GUIDANCE.AMEEN[/quote]

MIND YOU PEOPLE OF INDIA ARE PEACE LOVING. HAD THEY NOT; PAKISTAN CANT EXIST ANYMORE.
Modified just one line of your post.

Old 12-23-2008, 02:29 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06-20-2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06-27-2007
Compare
cagedcactus is a jewel in the rough cagedcactus is a jewel in the rough cagedcactus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by designserve View Post
Pakis who hate india have a valid reason.They need to remember the following years :
1947,1965,1971 and the name KARGIL.

One of the historical blunders that our forefathers did was :

Not to destroy Pakistan when they had 4 such chances.Now,I believe India is on the verge of economic superiority and shouldnot be involved in a war with such a pathetic country..Just look at where they are economically and look at their Governance.Amazing to see how Indians are so superior to pakistanis.
Agreed with every single word. I dont hate Pakistanis though. I do hate the terrorism their government is sponsoring. It is high time that we deal with the terror spreading camps without going to an open war.
fry those bastar*s with clustor bombs if you have to, but weed them out.

Old 12-23-2008, 03:01 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
EB3_SEP04 is a splendid one to behold EB3_SEP04 is a splendid one to behold EB3_SEP04 is a splendid one to behold EB3_SEP04 is a splendid one to behold EB3_SEP04 is a splendid one to behold EB3_SEP04 is a splendid one to behold
Default Questions

I am an indian, and here are the questions i always had/have:

1. Politicians are not made in factories or not fall from sky, they are one of us. they represent the collective mentality of the society. People like modi and thakray can kill innocents because they know the society will appreciate it. I am sure most of us have a politician relative or friend. so is it fair to say we are good people/society and only our politicians are bad ?

2. Indian people always brag about how we defeated Pak 3 times. should we be proud of or ashamed of the fact that a country 1-tenth in every aspect attacked us 3 times? i mean why could they dare to attack second and third time? don't tell me about US pressure, there's always pressure at every step in life. (i remember a story: moghul king attacked indian king over dozen times, got caught and pardoned each time, finally won and killed indian king. Had he killed the moghul king the first time, that would have beeen end of story)

3. LTTE killed our PM and we pulled out our troops, even helped them later as peace-broker, what qualities of ours does it reveal ? if your answer is "oh the politicians did it", read 1 above. I mean imagin a cuban/mexican terrorist org killing a US president, what would happen?

4. If India were 1-tenth of Pak in every aspect what would have happened to India, it's people, religion and culture ? What does your answer tell about indians?

Last edited by EB3_SEP04; 12-23-2008 at 03:13 PM.

Old 12-23-2008, 03:12 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of jsb has much to be proud of
Default Are these forums for US immigration issues?

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Did I misunderstand that these forums are for issues related with US immigration?

Old 12-23-2008, 03:27 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/24/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/02/2007
Compare
ArkBird has a reputation beyond repute ArkBird has a reputation beyond repute ArkBird has a reputation beyond repute ArkBird has a reputation beyond repute ArkBird has a reputation beyond repute ArkBird has a reputation beyond repute ArkBird has a reputation beyond repute ArkBird has a reputation beyond repute ArkBird has a reputation beyond repute ArkBird has a reputation beyond repute ArkBird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MIND YOU PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN ARE PEACE LOVING. HAD THEY NOT; INDIA CANT EXIST ANYMORE. CONSIDERING YOUR THEORY (They have been brainwashed from childhood for hatred, killing and rape.
). PAKISTAN HAS NO PART IN 9/11 OR 11/26. YOU ARE LUCKY THAT WE ARE GOVERNED BY THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS AND GENERALS . OTHERWISE YOU WOULD NOT DARE TO INSULT PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN. ON LINE POSTING AT A WRONG FORUM WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS. IF YOU LOVE YOUR COUNTRY SO MUCH WHY THE HELL YOU ARE BEGGING, CRYING ,COMPLAINING AND DYING FOR GREEN CARD.LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST DON'T TRY TO INSULT ISLAM. GO AND READ ABOUT IT YOURSELF AND THEN DECIDE , RATHER GETTING WRONG AND MISGUIDED INFORMATION FROM WRONG SOURCES. ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON ALL OF US AND GIVE US TRUE GUIDANCE.AMEEN[/quote]

If you are such a brave clan as you claim, why don't you even squeak when your so called "Generals" and politicians robs you of your basic right of freedom? Why no one came out in streets when your so called "General" surrender like scared bitch with tail between the legs in front of US after 9/11 just after one phone call? I will pray IMF throws enough in your begging bowl to feed your "Brave" and "Peace Loving" countrymen going forward.

Old 12-23-2008, 03:50 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/27/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/13/2007
Compare
lost_in_migration has a reputation beyond repute lost_in_migration has a reputation beyond repute lost_in_migration has a reputation beyond repute lost_in_migration has a reputation beyond repute lost_in_migration has a reputation beyond repute lost_in_migration has a reputation beyond repute lost_in_migration has a reputation beyond repute lost_in_migration has a reputation beyond repute lost_in_migration has a reputation beyond repute lost_in_migration has a reputation beyond repute lost_in_migration has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Irrelevant Thread

This thread is irrelevant to US immigration.
Admin, please move this thread to numbersusa.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsb View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Did I misunderstand that these forums are for issues related with US immigration?
Attended the 18th Sep rally in DC.
Sent Letters to White House and phone calls to congressmen.
Completed all action items for HR 3012 & requested friends as well.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-23-2008, 03:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/10/2007
Chargeability
:
Pakistan
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2008
Compare
Zeb is infamous around these parts Zeb is infamous around these parts Zeb is infamous around these parts Zeb is infamous around these parts Zeb is infamous around these parts Zeb is infamous around these parts Zeb is infamous around these parts Zeb is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkBird View Post
). PAKISTAN HAS NO PART IN 9/11 OR 11/26. YOU ARE LUCKY THAT WE ARE GOVERNED BY THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS AND GENERALS . OTHERWISE YOU WOULD NOT DARE TO INSULT PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN. ON LINE POSTING AT A WRONG FORUM WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS. IF YOU LOVE YOUR COUNTRY SO MUCH WHY THE HELL YOU ARE BEGGING, CRYING ,COMPLAINING AND DYING FOR GREEN CARD.LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST DON'T TRY TO INSULT ISLAM. GO AND READ ABOUT IT YOURSELF AND THEN DECIDE , RATHER GETTING WRONG AND MISGUIDED INFORMATION FROM WRONG SOURCES. ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON ALL OF US AND GIVE US TRUE GUIDANCE.AMEEN
If you are such a brave clan as you claim, why don't you even squeak when your so called "Generals" and politicians robs you of your basic right of freedom? Why no one came out in streets when your so called "General" surrender like scared bitch with tail between the legs in front of US after 9/11 just after one phone call? I will pray IMF throws enough in your begging bowl to feed your "Brave" and "Peace Loving" countrymen going forward.[/quote]

FIRST OF ALL IMF IS A LENDING BODY THEY LOAN YOU MONEY. ITS NOT FREE MONEY FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION.

I READ THIS IN A LOCAL NEWSPAPER WHICH MIGHT HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND the REAL PROBLEM.

Two versions of jihad
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
The concept of jihad (1980 version) was introduced in syllabus of madressahs in Pakistan by the CIA. To ensure the implementation of this syllabus, the CIA fed millions of dollars through the ISI to mullahs who were running these madressahs. The mullahs showed their loyalty to the dollars by preparing a large number of human beings in the form of mujahidin to fight the American war against Russia. After winning the Afghan war, the CIA failed to amend the syllabus. They failed to issue a new concept of jihad (1988 version).

The Americans and the west have to realise that after a lapse of over quarter of a century, the dollar mullah is dead, invalid or rich enough to be a political leader. Now the rein of the madressahs is in the hands to those who studied jihad (version 1980) and are committed to it by conviction and not by the dollar. This concept had indoctrinated a spirit in them to fight a guerrilla war anywhere in the world, wherever the rights of Muslims are being suppressed by kaffar (non Muslims). In case they die in the process of this war, it is shahadat that will qualify them to be in jannat (with canals of milk and honey and beautiful hoors). They have also been promised that the Holy Prophet (PBUH) shall personally welcome them at the door of jannat.

The problem that has grown over quarter of a century might take half a century to die. So I request America to form a joint commission of the CIA and the ISI to prepare a new syllabus for madressahs. RAW, Mossad and the KGB could be taken in as co-opted members of this commission.

Munzar Ata

Islamabad
TSC

Old 12-23-2008, 04:08 PM
Priority Date
:
May-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/10/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/29/2011
Compare
designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default US Involvement

I would rather be happy with US not getting involved at all in this melee.India must take strong postures and war wouldnt be a right solution today. However,there are other ways that India can make Pakistan suffer.

We need to remember that we are a bigger country and need to act responsibly.Having said that,a fitting answer must be given for the terror strike.This is not acceptable at all.

Old 12-23-2008, 04:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/30/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/30/2006
Compare
SunnySurya will become famous soon enough SunnySurya will become famous soon enough

Admin,
I want to know who wrote this when leaving negative feedback.

"desi with no self respect...holding a placard will do nothing..it only goes to prove.. that all those dumbasses holding the placard were dumbfucks...with no self respect or dignity."

I don't mind getting negative feedback but I do mind getting swore.

Old 12-23-2008, 04:31 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Oct-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/19/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/26/2007
Compare
Amma has a reputation beyond repute Amma has a reputation beyond repute Amma has a reputation beyond repute Amma has a reputation beyond repute Amma has a reputation beyond repute Amma has a reputation beyond repute Amma has a reputation beyond repute Amma has a reputation beyond repute Amma has a reputation beyond repute Amma has a reputation beyond repute Amma has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rajiv gandhi assassination

" 3. LTTE killed our PM and we pulled out our troops, even helped them later as peace-broker, what qualities of ours does it reveal ? if your answer is "oh the politicians did it", read 1 above. I mean imagin a cuban/mexican terrorist org killing a US president, what would happen? "- eb3_sep 04

Dear eb3_sep04

I condemn the terrorist act of murdering our beloved PM Rajiv by LTTE.However, the indian soldiers who sent to Srilanka for peace keeping didn't do their job properly.They don't have the clear mission.Suddenly they were instructed by General Sundarji to disarm the tigers.In turn , they got good beating by the Tamil tigers.The Indian army murdered thousands of the same tamil people whom they suppose to protect.The Indian army failed second time in Srilanka after China invasion.Tigers made the stupid act of murdering Rajiv and paying the price now.

Did you see the reception by the iraqi news reporter to Bush in Bagdad recently.So, don't worry. Everybody will get thier due in due course. Rajiv Gandhi laid his life for following stupid advices given by his useless advisors.
LTTE is suffering now because of the Rajiv assassination.

By the way , did we annihilate the whole sikh community because of Indira Gandhi assassination ?

Did we castrate the chavunistic RSS because of our Mahatma Gandhi's murder ? Then why so much anger towards LTTE ?

By the way I am a Tamil from Tamilnadu, India .
4. Attented DC Lobby through Tx chapter- April 2011

Old 12-23-2008, 05:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/10/2005
Compare
sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
MIND YOU PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN ARE PEACE LOVING. HAD THEY NOT; INDIA CANT EXIST ANYMORE.
Look oy, if people of pakistan were peace loving, they would have denounced the attacks in Mumbai on 11/26 and NY on 9/11. Majority of people of Pakistan were rejoicing after 11/26 and 9/11 terrorist attacks. Is that your defination of peace loving? You are not yet peace loving, but we will make you peace loving. We will take this war into your home, the war which you started. By god, I am waiting for this opportunity to go to join defense forces as soon as the war starts. This is no rhetoric and is not an emotional statement. Its payback time and this will be the last war. There will be no 5th war required because we will not leave any chance this time. After this war, you will love peace and no one will rejoice when your coward terrorist attack unarmed civilians, woman and children. Attacking unarmed children and women will sure take you to haven with your allah and those 72 virgins.

Quote:
PAKISTAN HAS NO PART IN 9/11 OR 11/26.
You coward, atleast own up your acts. Is that the teaching of islam that after attacking unarmed children you don't even have the courage to stand up and take the responsibility for your acts. Your faith and your country is evil and you are exporting this disease to the civilized society. This will be the end, we will put an end to it, now.

Quote:
YOU ARE LUCKY THAT WE ARE GOVERNED BY THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS AND GENERALS.
Its your history to back stab your family and friends. You have inherited this uncivilized bahavior from your weak faith. And your assertion is that we are lucky. You are a con artist.

Quote:
OTHERWISE YOU WOULD NOT DARE TO INSULT PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN.
Only those who have any izzat can be insulted. You have no izzat and people who rejoice & sympathize with terrorist watching innocent children and unarmed civilians die, we will speadup your journey to those 72 virgins. Those who really are peace loving are feeling insulted because your country is exporting terrorism. Those who love peace will not feel insulted because of of the complains of the victims of terrorism.

Quote:
ON LINE POSTING AT A WRONG FORUM WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS.
Read my post online right now, because when the war begins, I may be in that battalion who will come into your house in Pakistan to end all terrorists and you will no longer be able to read anything.

Quote:
IF YOU LOVE YOUR COUNTRY SO MUCH WHY THE HELL YOU ARE BEGGING, CRYING ,COMPLAINING AND DYING FOR GREEN CARD.
Unlike Pakistanis, people who immigrate to US from other countries don't hate the country in which they were born. Loving once country of birth is the mark of respectable, dignified and dependable humans. Even when we deal with our smaller difficulties when we are in US, I am available on every beck and call when my nation needs it. Your pettiness is helping to strengthen my resolve. Just be there when our battalion reach wherever you are in Islamabad.

Quote:
LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST DON'T TRY TO INSULT ISLAM.
You are already doing a good job to insult your faith, you don't need any outside help to insult islam. Which faith and which god is so pip-squeak to be insulted by someone's online post or a cartoon. Its only your little brain and false sense of faith which always gets insulted by others because of your own inferioirity. Stop blaming others for your inferioirity. If, according to you, Islam is a religion of peace, what are all these terrorist doing under the umberalla of Islam. If CIA can highjack your faith and make you people do wrong things, is that the strength of your faith. Who is stronger CIA or Islam?

Quote:
GO AND READ ABOUT IT YOURSELF AND THEN DECIDE , RATHER GETTING WRONG AND MISGUIDED INFORMATION FROM WRONG SOURCES.
No one wants to find out anything about a twisted belief system. We have better things to do with our lives.

Quote:
ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON ALL OF US AND GIVE US TRUE GUIDANCE.AMEEN
May Allah have mercy on your soul when the war starts. Be ready to count your mis-deeds.

I would have not responded to your post if you had not posted from Islamabad. I will wait to see you in Islamabad in few days time. You have no idea of the extent to which blood is burning inside us to see those unarmed civilians and little children die. This is not out of vindictivness, its out of fairness for those unarmed innocent who died because of the bullets of terrorist Pakistan trains. Your time is up.
"The whole history of these books is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it: and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine. In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills."

- One Great man to another, 1814

Last edited by sanju; 12-23-2008 at 05:36 PM.

Old 12-23-2008, 05:57 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/10/2007
Chargeability
:
Pakistan
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2008
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanju View Post
Look oy, if people of pakistan were peace loving, they would have denounced the attacks in Mumbai on 11/26 and NY on 9/11. Majority of people of Pakistan were rejoicing after 11/26 and 9/11 terrorist attacks. Is that your defination of peace loving? You are not yet peace loving, but we will make you peace loving. We will take this war into your home, the war which you started. By god, I am waiting for this opportunity to go to join defense forces as soon as the war starts. This is no rhetoric and is not an emotional statement. Its payback time and this will be the last war. There will be no 5th war required because we will not leave any chance this time. After this war, you will love peace and no one will rejoice when your coward terrorist attack unarmed civilians, woman and children. Attacking unarmed children and women will sure take you to haven with your allah and those 72 virgins.

You coward, atleast own up your acts. Is that the teaching of islam that after attacking unarmed children you don't even have the courage to stand up and take the responsibility for your acts. Your faith and your country is evil and you are exporting this disease to the civilized society. This will be the end, we will put an end to it, now.

Its your history to back stab your family and friends. You have inherited this uncivilized bahavior from your weak faith. And your assertion is that we are lucky. You are a con artist.

Only those who have any izzat can be insulted. You have no izzat and people who rejoice & sympathize with terrorist watching innocent children and unarmed civilians die, we will speadup your journey to those 72 virgins. Those who really are peace loving are feeling insulted because your country is exporting terrorism. Those who love peace will not feel insulted because of of the complains of the victims of terrorism.

Read my post online right now, because when the war begins, I may be in that battalion who will come into your house in Pakistan to end all terrorists and you will no longer be able to read anything.

Unlike Pakistanis, people who immigrate to US from other countries don't hate the country in which they were born. Loving once country of birth is the mark of respectable, dignified and dependable humans. Even when we deal with our smaller difficulties when we are in US, I am available on every beck and call when my nation needs it. Your pettiness is helping to strengthen my resolve. Just be there when our battalion reach wherever you are in Islamabad.

You are already doing a good job to insult your faith, you don't need any outside help to insult islam. Which faith and which god is so pip-squeak to be insulted by someone's online post or a cartoon. Its only your little brain and false sense of faith which always gets insulted by others because of your own inferioirity. Stop blaming others for your inferioirity. If, according to you, Islam is a religion of peace, what are all these terrorist doing under the umberalla of Islam. If CIA can highjack your faith and make you people do wrong things, is that the strength of your faith. Who is stronger CIA or Islam?

No one wants to find out anything about a twisted belief system. We have better things to do with our lives.

May Allah have mercy on your soul when the war starts. Be ready to count your mis-deeds.

I would have not responded to your post if you had not posted from Islamabad. I will wait to see you in Islamabad in few days time. You have no idea of the extent to which blood is burning inside us to see those unarmed civilians and little children die. This is not out of vindictivness, its out of fairness for those unarmed innocent who died because of the bullets of terrorist Pakistan trains. Your time is up.
WELL I AM IN USA. THAT WAS WRITTEN IN A NEWS PAPER ARTICLE.(SO YOU ARE MOST WELCOME TO DO WHAT YOU CAN).
I USED RESPECTABLE TONE WHEN I ADDRESS THE ISSUE, BUT YOU HAVE LOST WISDOM IN ANGER. I HAVE THIS TO TELL YOU ..
BARKING DOG SELDOM BITES.
IF YOU THINK WAR IS SOLUTION , THEN IT WILL BE DECIDED ON BATTLED FIELD NOT ON THIS IMMIGRATION FORUM.
TSC