Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 09:28 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/06/2007
Compare
javadeveloper has a reputation beyond repute javadeveloper has a reputation beyond repute javadeveloper has a reputation beyond repute javadeveloper has a reputation beyond repute javadeveloper has a reputation beyond repute javadeveloper has a reputation beyond repute javadeveloper has a reputation beyond repute javadeveloper has a reputation beyond repute javadeveloper has a reputation beyond repute javadeveloper has a reputation beyond repute javadeveloper has a reputation beyond repute
Question Why some people hate India so much?

to an extent that they want to Pakistan to Nuke India http://seeker.dice.com/olc/thread.js...11704&tstart=0

What Indians are doing to make them so jealous

Old 12-21-2008, 10:17 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/16/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare
easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future
Default They hate everone in the world

javadeveloper,

Do not worry they hate everyone in the world who are not like them. It's not what we did that matters. It is what we did not do that matters them. They do not understand language of coexistent, tolerance and acceptance. They have been brainwashed from childhood for hatred, killing and rape.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2008, 11:01 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/30/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/30/2006
Compare
SunnySurya will become famous soon enough SunnySurya will become famous soon enough
Default People in tristate please note:

SOLIDARITY DEMONSTRATION
Sunday, December 21, 2008 1.00 - 3.00 P. M.
Dag Hammarskjold Plaza (East 47th Street between 1st Ave. and 2nd Ave.) Manhattan, New York

• HAVE THE TERRORIST ATTACKS IN MUMBAI SHAKEN YOU TO THE CORE?
• ARE YOU SICK TO YOUR STOMACH WITH THE PUSSYFOOTING OF COWARDLY LEADERS?
• DO YOU WANT TO PROCLAIM TO THE WORLD PAKISTAN’S INVOVLEMENT IN THESE ATTACKS?
• DOES YOUR HEART GRIEVE FOR THE TORTURED JEWISH PEOPLE OF CHABAD LUBAVITCH?
• DO YOU SHED TEARS FOR 200 PEOPLE MASSACRED IN COLD BLOOD AND 400 INJURED?
• DOES THE LOSS OF SOME OF THE BRAVEST AND FINEST OF THE POLICE & NSG BOTHER YOU?
• HAVE YOU HAD ENOUGH WITH ONE AFTER ANOTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS?
• DO YOU WANT TO HIGHLIGHT THE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY?
• IS “ENOUGH IS ENOUGH” FOR YOU? DO YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING?

If you answered YES to any one of the above, then
Come Rain, Snow or Cold, JOIN
TRI-STATE INDIANS on SUNDAY, DECEMBER 21 at 1:00 P. M.
The latest Pakistan sponsored terrorist attacks have traumatized the nation and left deep scars on its psyche. Property worth millions of dollars is destroyed and the economy is affected adversely. Safety of the people and security of the nation is compromised

Who will set the things right? WE THE CONCERNED PEOPLE...

TRISTATE INDIANS: Supporting Organizations
Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Alumni Association of North America
Afghan Hindu Association, Inc
Arsha Bodha Center
Art of Living Foundation, USA
Baba Balak Nath Temple, New York
Bangladeshi Hindus of America, New York
Bangladesh Minority Forum, USA
Bunt Association of North America
Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation of USA
Federation of Indian Associations
Friends of India Society, International
Hindi Samiti of USA
Hindu Center, New York
Hindu Collective Initiative of North America (HCINA)
Hindu Human Rights Watch
Hindu International Council Against Defamation (HICAD)
Hindu Right Action Force (HINDRAF)
Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh
Indian American Intellectual Forum
Kanchi Kamkoti Foundation USA
Kannada Koota
Malyali Hindu Mandalam of North America
Marathi Vishwa
Nataraja Mandir (WSFC)
Om Temple of Garden State
Overseas Friends of BJP
Overseas Sindhu Sabha, New York
Panchvati Ashram, New York
Phagwah Parade & Festival Committee
Punjabi Darbar Religious & Cultural Society
Sadhanalaya Dance, Inc.
Samskrita Bharati
Satya Narayan Mandir, Elmhurst
Save Temples in India
Shree Trimurthi Bhavan
Sindhi Circle, New York
The Caribbean Voice
The South Asian Times
Vishwa Hindu Parishad of America
and many more …

Last edited by SunnySurya; 12-21-2008 at 11:11 AM.

Old 12-22-2008, 04:45 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/30/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/30/2006
Compare
SunnySurya will become famous soon enough SunnySurya will become famous soon enough

I will not be posting on the subject anymore.....
See me standing there in the video!
http://www.dailypioneer.com/DisplayC...errorist-state
and
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...-free-men.html
Indian Americans ask UN to declare Pak a terrorist state

PTI | New York

Braving sub zero temperature and cold wind, more than 200 supporters and workers of dozens of Indian American organisation held a demonstration outside the UN, seeking the world body declare Pakistan a terrorist state.

The demonstrators, from New York and adjoining New Jersey and Connecticut states spearheaded by Overseas Friends of BJP (OFBJP) and Indian American Intellectual Forum, demanded that the international community take action against Saudi Arabia also as groups based there had been funding the terror operations which are planned and executed from Pakistan.

The international community, they said, need impose economic sanction against Pakistan and Saudi Arabia and force Islamabad to rein in its "infamous" Inter-Service Intelligence (ISI) which, they alleged, provides logistic and other support to terrorists.

If Pakistan does not hand over the suspects that India has demanded, they should be tried by the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity, they said.

The demonstrators carried pictures of Jewish couple Rabbi Gavriel Holtzberg and wife Rivka, who were murdered by the terrorists during Mumbai attacks, with caption: "It is a crime to be a Jew?" The demonstration began with a silence observed for one minute to pay homage to the victims of Mumbai attacks and the police officers who were killed in the action.

"Who is funding terrorism?' Saudi Arabia," "Down with Pakistan," "Pakistan, a failed state," "Stop aid to Pakistan," and "Radical Islam is the worldwide problem," were among the slogans that they shouted.

Gaurang Vaishnav, a spokesperson of the Tristate Indians under whose banner the demonstration was organized, said that it was important that countries such as US, Britain, Israel and India come together to evolve a strategy to root out the terrorism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySurya View Post
SOLIDARITY DEMONSTRATION
Sunday, December 21, 2008 1.00 - 3.00 P. M.
Dag Hammarskjold Plaza (East 47th Street between 1st Ave. and 2nd Ave.) Manhattan, New York

• HAVE THE TERRORIST ATTACKS IN MUMBAI SHAKEN YOU TO THE CORE?
• ARE YOU SICK TO YOUR STOMACH WITH THE PUSSYFOOTING OF COWARDLY LEADERS?
• DO YOU WANT TO PROCLAIM TO THE WORLD PAKISTAN’S INVOVLEMENT IN THESE ATTACKS?
• DOES YOUR HEART GRIEVE FOR THE TORTURED JEWISH PEOPLE OF CHABAD LUBAVITCH?
• DO YOU SHED TEARS FOR 200 PEOPLE MASSACRED IN COLD BLOOD AND 400 INJURED?
• DOES THE LOSS OF SOME OF THE BRAVEST AND FINEST OF THE POLICE & NSG BOTHER YOU?
• HAVE YOU HAD ENOUGH WITH ONE AFTER ANOTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS?
• DO YOU WANT TO HIGHLIGHT THE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY?
• IS “ENOUGH IS ENOUGH” FOR YOU? DO YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING?

If you answered YES to any one of the above, then
Come Rain, Snow or Cold, JOIN
TRI-STATE INDIANS on SUNDAY, DECEMBER 21 at 1:00 P. M.
The latest Pakistan sponsored terrorist attacks have traumatized the nation and left deep scars on its psyche. Property worth millions of dollars is destroyed and the economy is affected adversely. Safety of the people and security of the nation is compromised

Who will set the things right? WE THE CONCERNED PEOPLE...

TRISTATE INDIANS: Supporting Organizations
Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Alumni Association of North America
Afghan Hindu Association, Inc
Arsha Bodha Center
Art of Living Foundation, USA
Baba Balak Nath Temple, New York
Bangladeshi Hindus of America, New York
Bangladesh Minority Forum, USA
Bunt Association of North America
Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation of USA
Federation of Indian Associations
Friends of India Society, International
Hindi Samiti of USA
Hindu Center, New York
Hindu Collective Initiative of North America (HCINA)
Hindu Human Rights Watch
Hindu International Council Against Defamation (HICAD)
Hindu Right Action Force (HINDRAF)
Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh
Indian American Intellectual Forum
Kanchi Kamkoti Foundation USA
Kannada Koota
Malyali Hindu Mandalam of North America
Marathi Vishwa
Nataraja Mandir (WSFC)
Om Temple of Garden State
Overseas Friends of BJP
Overseas Sindhu Sabha, New York
Panchvati Ashram, New York
Phagwah Parade & Festival Committee
Punjabi Darbar Religious & Cultural Society
Sadhanalaya Dance, Inc.
Samskrita Bharati
Satya Narayan Mandir, Elmhurst
Save Temples in India
Shree Trimurthi Bhavan
Sindhi Circle, New York
The Caribbean Voice
The South Asian Times
Vishwa Hindu Parishad of America
and many more …

Last edited by SunnySurya; 12-22-2008 at 04:50 PM.

Old 12-22-2008, 06:55 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/30/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/03/2007
Compare
leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future leoindiano has a brilliant future

well done.

I wish i could attend the rally.
Attended DC rally
NC state chapter http://groups.google.com/group/iv-nc

Old 12-22-2008, 11:27 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
shuyaib is infamous around these parts shuyaib is infamous around these parts shuyaib is infamous around these parts shuyaib is infamous around these parts shuyaib is infamous around these parts shuyaib is infamous around these parts
Default A tendency of hindu radicals to radicalize muslims

Its a known tendency of hindu groups of radicalizing muslims, so much so that Jinnah took into consideration and formed pakistan.

Still the hindus will target an abominal act of 11 people and make a community of muslims, a country victim of their acts.

Yet, even if a hindu preaches infanticide of girls, he is not terrorist, a hindu scripture preaching burning alive of widows is not terrorist doctrine, a mythical god preaching murder of low caste for chanting holy rhymes is not a terrorist! Hail Ram!

India could fight british militantly under Subhash Chandra, and under Gandhi, and that is fight for freedom, yet Palestinians fighting for free country is terrorism! Will the Aryans return the land to Dravidians now?

Old 12-22-2008, 11:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/04/2008
Compare
xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuyaib View Post
Its a known tendency of hindu groups of radicalizing muslims, so much so that Jinnah took into consideration and formed pakistan.

Still the hindus will target an abominal act of 11 people and make a community of muslims, a country victim of their acts.

Yet, even if a hindu preaches infanticide of girls, he is not terrorist, a hindu scripture preaching burning alive of widows is not terrorist doctrine, a mythical god preaching murder of low caste for chanting holy rhymes is not a terrorist! Hail Ram!

India could fight british militantly under Subhash Chandra, and under Gandhi, and that is fight for freedom, yet Palestinians fighting for free country is terrorism! Will the Aryans return the land to Dravidians now?
Pakistan attacking India, by sending in infiltrators is terrorism. Its not freedom fighting because they already obtained their freedom, without even fighting for it.

If there are border disputes, let uniformed soldiers fight wars accordingly to the rules of war. Terrorism is cowardly and despicable because it targets innocent people from another country. War is between armed forces. Targeting innocent people is terrorism.

Burning widows alive is a practice which Hindus themselves worked hard to put an end to.
Infanticide happens among muslims too, look at the way they treat their own women and produce dozens of children. The islamic laws make women virtual slaves of men.
We should work for putting an end to this. These are bad practices carried out in the name of religion against members of the same religion. It is not cross-border terrorism.

Old 12-22-2008, 11:53 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/04/2008
Compare
xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and

PTI | New York

Braving sub zero temperature and cold wind, more than 200 supporters and workers of dozens of Indian American organisation held a demonstration outside the UN, seeking the world body declare Pakistan a terrorist state.

The demonstrators, from New York and adjoining New Jersey and Connecticut states spearheaded by Overseas Friends of BJP (OFBJP) and Indian American Intellectual Forum, demanded that the international community take action against Saudi Arabia also as groups based there had been funding the terror operations which are planned and executed from Pakistan.

The international community, they said, need impose economic sanction against Pakistan and Saudi Arabia and force Islamabad to rein in its "infamous" Inter-Service Intelligence (ISI) which, they alleged, provides logistic and other support to terrorists.

If Pakistan does not hand over the suspects that India has demanded, they should be tried by the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity, they said.

The demonstrators carried pictures of Jewish couple Rabbi Gavriel Holtzberg and wife Rivka, who were murdered by the terrorists during Mumbai attacks, with caption: "It is a crime to be a Jew?" The demonstration began with a silence observed for one minute to pay homage to the victims of Mumbai attacks and the police officers who were killed in the action.

"Who is funding terrorism?' Saudi Arabia," "Down with Pakistan," "Pakistan, a failed state," "Stop aid to Pakistan," and "Radical Islam is the worldwide problem," were among the slogans that they shouted.

Gaurang Vaishnav, a spokesperson of the Tristate Indians under whose banner the demonstration was organized, said that it was important that countries such as US, Britain, Israel and India come together to evolve a strategy to root out the terrorism.
Great work! I would have surely attended this one, had I been in the vicinity.
There is surely a need to create more awareness.
We cannot be politicians and change the face of India but we must do our bit.

Old 12-23-2008, 12:05 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/22/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
shreekhand has a brilliant future shreekhand has a brilliant future shreekhand has a brilliant future shreekhand has a brilliant future shreekhand has a brilliant future shreekhand has a brilliant future shreekhand has a brilliant future shreekhand has a brilliant future shreekhand has a brilliant future shreekhand has a brilliant future shreekhand has a brilliant future

shuyaib,

I am in wonder where you got the ideas that you wrote.

I am not sure which Hindu actually "preaches infanticide of girls" - I guess you meant the demonic femate foeticide ! This is a cultural stigma and lots has been done to eradicate this. This is beyond any particular religion !

Secondly no "Hindu" scripture ever mentions "burning alive of widows" I guess you mean sati. Again this abominable cultural practice predominantly seen in Hindu communities was mostly a cultural practice of western India which started only after around 500 AD.

I wonder at your fertile imagination that invented that mythical god that preached "murder of low caste for chanting holy rhymes"

You got to do a looot of homework before jumping to prejudiced and brainwashed conclusions buddy !

Old 12-23-2008, 02:19 AM
Priority Date
:
May-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/25/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/27/2012
Compare
bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default You are really funny!!!

Quote:

Where are you from? You realize which century you are in? You are talking about atrocities that were banned and are opposed in present day India by pretty much everyone.

I agree that we should not blame a whole community or country for this horrible and inexplicable act of terror, however your comparison of Islamic terrorism with freedom fighting just highlights despite being educated that you are not all that different from those inhuman animals you so proudly refer to as "freedom fighters". Not to mention the reference to century old practices that have no bearing on the Hindu community today.

I can list a longer and more despicable list of century old practices of Islam but that would not help matter will it??

Northern California State Chapter

Old 12-23-2008, 02:22 AM
Priority Date
:
May-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/25/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/27/2012
Compare
bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Thank you and great work!!

Quote:
and

PTI | New York

I commend your effort!!

Northern California State Chapter

Old 12-23-2008, 03:27 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Compare
gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Shuyaib,

Your assertions about Hinduism is plain rubbish. Do you know that more than any other non-muslim country, India has supported the cause of Palestine in the past? When the attack/counter-attack cycle in Middle East got vicious and India suffered from Pakistani backed terrorism in Kashmir, obviously it couldnt continue its vocal support for Hamas type terrorism anymore.
Have you heard about Raja Ram Mohan Roy? Go read about him for a change. Agreed, Sati might be practised in a very very remote place in India but it has no place in Urban areas and most of the villages.

Peace,
GcIsaDawg

Old 12-23-2008, 03:34 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Compare
gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will the Aryans return the land to Dravidians now?
Sorry, I dont think Dravidians would like Mohenjadro and Harappa ( birth place of their civilization) in present day Pakistan to be returned to them.
Thanks, but no Thanks! Are Pakistanis aryans, too?

Old 12-23-2008, 06:01 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Compare
meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute meridiani.planum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by javadeveloper View Post
to an extent that they want to Pakistan to Nuke India http://seeker.dice.com/olc/thread.js...11704&tstart=0

What Indians are doing to make them so jealous
its just a post on a forum, dont get worked up.
In the grand scheme of things if you take a world-wide poll I bet many more would want Pakistan nuked. They have been a pain in the ass for most countries (a 'migraine' is what Madeline Albright recently called them).
Also, if Pakistan tries to nuke India they will get wiped off the face of the planet, and they know it.
They are a failed state economically (see how they recently begged IMF for help?), politically (the best they can do after years of dictatorship is put in a known corrupt person (Mr 10%!) as PM), militarily (everything depends on American aid, once that stops their planes and tanks turn into rust buckets) and socially (Madrasas for education, no rights for minorities). Sadly they have created a monster (islamic fundamentalists) which is not only destroying the world (9/11, 11/26) but now also biting the hand that fed it (Mariott bombing, Bhutto assasination).

Just ignore them, they are collapsing under their own ton of crap.

Old 12-23-2008, 01:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/04/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bharad is a glorious beacon of light bharad is a glorious beacon of light bharad is a glorious beacon of light bharad is a glorious beacon of light bharad is a glorious beacon of light bharad is a glorious beacon of light
Default Grow up

Quote:

Do you think 11 people could have planned an attack without the help of the cowardly people like you?
What do you do in your society f*** and say T***k T***K T***K and go after another innocent to expand.
Atleast we have eradicated the myths that were followed in the old age but what about you guys still living in the stone age.

The people who attacked Mumbabi are already holding discussions with your almighty and the people who sponsored are waiting for their appointments.