Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 04:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-02
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/21/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2007
Compare
Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_horizon View Post
Israel is fully justified in responding to the rocket attacks from Gaza. How long can they show restraint by not responding to the unprovoked attacks. Do you think US will remain silent, if Canada were to lob rockets into US. Asbolutely not. Every country has the right to protect itself.
Hamas is such a coward orgn that they hide behind school, mosque, hospitals to shoot their rockets, so they really are luring israel to bomb those areas. Unfortunately innocents die...the blame should be on hamas. In fact, before bombing Israel even goes to the extent of calling and texting people in the target area to warn them before bombing. which country at war you know does that. Inspite of all these the biased media portrays Israel as the evil one. time to think. if only india shows some courage like that.
Another muslim hater who justify organized crime and killing and support the killing of innocent school kids and civilians.

Hiding behind civilians and schools and mosques???? Don't you hear the same lie again and again year over year? If Hamas is using school kids as thier shield, then how do you think Palestenian people have elected the same people who cause their kids death rule their country?

Don't you think?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-06-2009, 04:03 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
brad_sk2 is a splendid one to behold brad_sk2 is a splendid one to behold brad_sk2 is a splendid one to behold brad_sk2 is a splendid one to behold brad_sk2 is a splendid one to behold brad_sk2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refugee_New View Post
Thats why Indian Govt. freed ruthless terrorists to save innocent civilians?
Don't write crap just for the sake of argument.

When Indian government can release ruthless terrorists in order to save Indians, Do you think people belong to Palestinian govt. elected by Palestinians will hide in schools in order to get killed by ruthless enemy?

Don't you hear the same lie again and again year over year? If Hamas is using school kids as thier shield, then how do you think Palestenian people have elected the same people who cause their kids death rule their country?

Don't you think?
Dude, why don't you stop the crap comparing Palestine situation to situation in India. They are different. Hamas is terrorist organization elected by the people & so they (Hamsas) are responsible for their civilian deaths as they use civilians as shield, PERIOD.

Old 01-06-2009, 04:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/04/2008
Compare
xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another muslim hater who justify organized crime and killing and support the killing of innocent school kids and civilians.

Hiding behind civilians and schools and mosques???? Don't you hear the same lie again and again year over year? If Hamas is using school kids as thier shield, then how do you think Palestenian people have elected the same people who cause their kids death rule their country?

Don't you think?
Nope, we hate innocent civilians being killed. Your point also seems valid. Don't know whether the attack was targeted towards civilians or not. I am hoping not.
Having said that, Hamas must stop terrorism. If India reacts like Israel there is good chance innocents may get killed in Pakistan. There is always some collateral damage.

Old 01-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
allinall is infamous around these parts allinall is infamous around these parts allinall is infamous around these parts allinall is infamous around these parts

Hello all,
What the starter of this thread saying is human suffering anyhere is the same. Why different yardstick for different re(li)gion? Don't confuse with politics.

Old 01-06-2009, 04:36 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/16/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare
easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future easygoer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Gaza is a small town where more than 1.5 million people live there. Hamas is part and parcel of Gaza because they are elected by palestinian people and wherever they go, its full of people. Its a small land with crowded people. Gaza is like a crowded market.

Again you are trying to justify the killing of innocent school kids and civilian. This is a big LIE constantly told by media to cover up the massacre. This is part of their divide and rule strategy. This Lie is something similar to WMD claim.

Do you think Indian police will bomb the crowded street in order to kill a theif, then blame the theif that he is hiding behind civilian?

Refugee Now

I can understand your pain and agree with you that killing of innocent should stop immediately.

However, you are in a situation where most of intellectual muslims today find themselve. When your rulers are hurting other nations they will take their retalliation on whole country irrespective of whom they are killing. Unfortunately all terrorist use civilians to hide their lack of guts and courage and never confront their enemies with open war where only they alone fights them.

People have to bear the burden of their decision of electing terrorists as their leader and when such leaders do not act against terrorist country suffer. Ultimately this will happen everywhere in the world. We may have to witness more often in future this type of situation where victim country will attach muslim country from where terrorist attaks. More innocent people will die. Unless intellectuals muslims like you gather and see that such terrorist activities are not carried out from soil of your country.

These terrorists want to take this world back to 16th Century. That will not happen and this conflict will continue.

My above view does not mean that there are no injustice done to muslims. I agree that there are injustice happened. But if you study history injustice happened to hindus(India) also. That time was for 'mighty the ruler time'. But most of other community forgot the past and worked towards bright future.

But the route muslim terrorist have selected is diverting whole world's attention from real issue to such barbaric terrorism and real issues remian unsolved. In today's world you can not solve any problem in such a manner. On the contrary, this approach have isolated whole muslim community and many of them are innocent, intellectuals and hard working. This is the time for all intellectul muslims to gather and decide their future.

Last edited by easygoer; 01-06-2009 at 04:41 PM.

Old 01-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2001
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2001
Compare
krishna.ahd is on a distinguished road

When (so called) indian leaders will learn from Isreali counterparts ??

Old 01-06-2009, 04:55 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/01/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ujjwal_p is a splendid one to behold ujjwal_p is a splendid one to behold ujjwal_p is a splendid one to behold ujjwal_p is a splendid one to behold ujjwal_p is a splendid one to behold ujjwal_p is a splendid one to behold ujjwal_p is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If its true, why media is not showing how Hamas is hiding behind schools and mosques? Its a big lie and this is what they say in order to justify the killing. Also what rockets you are talking about? Those 7000 rockets that killed 4 people? I agree Hamas must stop their mindless and useless rocket attack.

Alright dude, you asked for it. Here it is .

Mosque : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwP_L...e=channel_page

School : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmXXU...e=channel_page

If you think, that Hamas is not doing a terrorist attack and endangering innocent civilians by their own actions, you are incredibly naive.

I am interested in a peaceful solution and free state for Palestine, but this won't happen until Hamas is there. They used the agreed ceasefire to smuggle weapons through their tunnels and are now using them to bomb Israeli civilans.

Israel's response is much more in magnitude, but can be justified. Imagine someone constantly lobbing bombs into Delhi neighborhoods every other day. How long would you sit and watch? At some point, you need to take action to remedy the problem and also send a message to the guys responsible not to try this again.

Old 01-06-2009, 04:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-02
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/21/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2007
Compare
Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts Refugee_New is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna.ahd View Post
When (so called) indian leaders will learn from Isreali counterparts ??
Didn't Narendra Modi followed the footstep of Isreali counterparts by killing innocents in Gujarat?

Its upto Indians to decide which type of leaders we need. Like Gandhi or Modi.

Old 01-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Priority Date
:
May-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/25/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/27/2012
Compare
bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Don't you think?
Refugee Now,

I believe the thinking needs to be done by the moderate muslims like yourself all over the world. Do you agree that Hamas is a terrorist outfit? Do you agree that no good can come with them as the decision makers in Palestine? Do you agree that by NOT re electing Mahmoud Abbas and the Fatah party, the people gave mandate to a outfit (Hamas) that was seeking the end of the ceasefire with Israel?

How comel you stand quite when the terrorists all over the world most of them who cite Islam or the defense of Islam as a reason to cause havoc and terror? It is clear you can have a strong voice when protesting the tragedies like in Gaza, how come the same voice is missing when the perpetrators are Islamic like in the case of Mumbai?

I whole heartedly join you in bemoaning the human loss in this conflict and pray for peace.

Northern California State Chapter

Old 01-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Bpositive is a splendid one to behold Bpositive is a splendid one to behold Bpositive is a splendid one to behold Bpositive is a splendid one to behold Bpositive is a splendid one to behold Bpositive is a splendid one to behold Bpositive is a splendid one to behold
Default sad beyond belief

children being killed is sad beyond belief...i can't even imagine the pain of their parents! however, it isn't it hamas' position that israel doesn't have the right to exist? when will the madness end?

btw i am not religious at all. i believe organized religion is a method of oppression and creation of unthinking clones. but i sure as hell don't want to die for being a non-believer! in my mind the only solution is to live a good life - "and it doesn't need someone to tell you what good is" - and protect and cherish the country/community that nurtures you.

Old 01-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-02
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/21/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ujjwal_p View Post
Alright dude, you asked for it. Here it is .

Mosque : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwP_L...e=channel_page

School : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmXXU...e=channel_page

If you think, that Hamas is not doing a terrorist attack and endangering innocent civilians by their own actions, you are incredibly naive.

I am interested in a peaceful solution and free state for Palestine, but this won't happen until Hamas is there. They used the agreed ceasefire to smuggle weapons through their tunnels and are now using them to bomb Israeli civilans.

Israel's response is much more in magnitude, but can be justified. Imagine someone constantly lobbing bombs into Delhi neighborhoods every other day. How long would you sit and watch? At some point, you need to take action to remedy the problem and also send a message to the guys responsible not to try this again.
Recently during Diwali celebration, one boy fired a rocket and it killed more than six people in Tamil Nadu. Offcourse this rocket was made in Sivakasi and it was an accident. It was a fire cracker. A simple fire cracker can make big accidents like this.

But whole world is crying that Hamas fired 7000 rockets and killed innocent civilians and Isrealis are defending thier nation by killing thousands. What a crap man. You are condemning the killing of 4 Isrealis and not even bothered to feel about 600 innocent palestinians including school kids. What a hypocricy and what kind of human being you are?

Hiding behind Civilian, hiding behind school kids, hiding in hospitals - Full of bullshit lies told by jewish owned medias like CNN and Fox. Have you ever heard from any moderate palestinians about thier plight? This is what those media feed us.

Infact Isreal blocked medias including CNN from entering Gaza. Why? They don't want the world to watch their attrocities. Simple.

I neither support Hamas nor justify their action. My point is, one nation is freely killing civilians and school kids, bombard schools, infrastructer, bomb goverment and civilian buildings, destroy roads and bridges, hospitals and destroying everything including their livelyhood and this world is watching silently. So called leaders of peaceful nations are encouraging this massacre. This is what troubles me.

Its so pathetic and funny to see the world asking Hamas to stop firing and at the same time encouraging other side to kill more and more.

Last edited by Refugee_New; 01-06-2009 at 05:13 PM.

Old 01-06-2009, 05:09 PM
Priority Date
:
May-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/25/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/27/2012
Compare
bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Didn't Narendra Modi followed the footstep of Isreali counterparts by killing innocents in Gujarat?

Once again you choose to antagonize the very people you are trying to protest along with... If you treat us like enemies then why even post so much on this thread?

Most of the folks here who lost their cool and abused you were provoked by you...Same is the case even in the real world. If you choose not to acknowledge that then my friend, how can you ever hope and pray for peace and friendship?

Northern California State Chapter

Old 01-06-2009, 05:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2001
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2001
Compare
krishna.ahd is on a distinguished road

Quote:

If you dont know the reality , then

I had lived in gujarat for 40 years and all these years right from 1965 every year there was communal riots ( sepcially starts on Rath Yatra ) and more Hindu got killed then Muslims , just once the more muslim got killed then Hindu , and you see the whole world come to know about that. Where were every one including you for the last 40 years ??

BTW - tackle terrorism ( proxy war from Pakistan) we need some one like Modi , the way Isreal hadnling . Isreal IS REAL (hero).

Old 01-06-2009, 05:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Compare
gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute

Refugee New,

When an innocent civilian is killed anywhere, it is scary and painful because we never know when others would be talking about our death as "another civilian gone". It is much more scary when the 'attack/counter-attack' show unfolds in the theater of middle east.

Arab league tried to bring a resolution in Security council and it was scuttled by US. Arab leaders try to act as if Palestinians are the only priority and portray the blame on others. But when all those western diplomats and leaders visit them, they are gifted with pearls, diamonds and all those precious stones and metals along with coveted contracts for their industries.

An Isreali leader can wage a war whenever he see's a need. If he wins, he would be a hero and win the next election. Otherwise he just goes home..
Thats it.....

An Arab leader is not like that. He needs to cling to his throne FOREVER and also safeguard it for his son's use. So, he is always beholden to
western countries and Western leaders know that. That's why they always have their way and you and I would see these drama unfold again and again.

It is a very high stakes game where the survival of the throne depends on keeping the Arab masses diverted and glued to Israel's actions.

I do not condone the massive use of Israel's arms in any way. But my point is, if the Arabs don't take care of Arab issues, then who will?

Old 01-06-2009, 05:12 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2007
Compare
NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What Gandhi did was right in 1947. Post late 80s, the same Gandhigiri by Indian leaders is not working now. When we are asking Pakistan to reign in terrorism and hand over terrorists, they are laughing at us. Tell me Mr Refugee new, what is your solution to this?.. Note that I am not talking in favor of Modi or anyone here but I hope better sense prevails with our Neighbor.

Quote:
Recently during Diwali celebration, one boy fired a rocket and it killed more than six people in Tamil Nadu. Offcourse this rocket was made in Sivakasi and it was an accident. It was a fire cracker. A simple fire cracker can make big accidents like this.

But whole world is crying that Hamas fired 7000 rockets and killed innocent civilians and Isrealis are defending thier nation by killing thousands. What a crap man.

Hiding behind Civilian, hiding behind school kids, hiding in hospitals - Full of bullshit lies told by jewish owned medias like CNN and Fox. Have you ever heard from any moderate palestinians about thier plight? This is what those media feed us.

Infact Isreal blocked medias including CNN from entering Gaza. Why? They don't want the world to watch their attrocities. Simple.

I neither support Hamas nor justify their action. My point is, one nation is freely killing civilians and school kids, bombard schools, infrastructer, bomb goverment and civilian buildings, destroy roads and bridges, hospitals and destroying everything including their livelyhood.

Its so pathetic and funny to see the world asking Hamas to stop firing and at the same time encouraging other side to kill more and more.
What is happening in Palestine is bad, so was what happened in Gujarat post Godhra, what is sad is such things COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED if only Hamas stuck to governance and people from some community in Godhra had not got brainwashed by the neighbor.

Human suffering is the same everywhere, we need to go behind the suffering and find out who the real culprits are. All the war lords, drug smugglers, dons, some extent army, intelligence and sponsorers of terrorism are the real culprits/benefactors, Did you know that one of the Hamas leader got killed along with his 4 wives and many children, if he is a terrorist he shouldn’t be living with his family, a terrorist has no family and no religion. What is unfortunate is that in this ill conceived game, innocents, women and children, irrespective of religion and nationalities are getting killed…

When the world is asking Pakistan to reign in terrorism, Pakistan laughed at the world. Now, even if the whole world ask Israel to stop killing, why would they listen?.