Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 01:19 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
punjabi has a reputation beyond repute punjabi has a reputation beyond repute punjabi has a reputation beyond repute punjabi has a reputation beyond repute punjabi has a reputation beyond repute punjabi has a reputation beyond repute punjabi has a reputation beyond repute punjabi has a reputation beyond repute punjabi has a reputation beyond repute punjabi has a reputation beyond repute punjabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default well said

Very very well said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal View Post
Crackpots are there in all religions.

If you go to faithfreedom.org you can see countless muslims explaining how they hated Islam and how they renounced it finally and felt very good about it.

Christians killed many in past in the name of religion and converting many innocents into that religion.

If you go to youtube you can find many Hinuds who covereted to Islam and why they coneverted.

Muslims who cry for secularism in democratic conuntries shut their mouths in the arabic countires who does not give shit to minority rights.

Innocent Jews were killied in lakhs and the same Jews dont mind in killing innocent palestinis.

Hindus given a chance will kill if the situation arises just like everybody else. Case point :Gujarat.
Hindus discriminate between themselves with the worest system called caste. Some caste people look down at others like trash.

We can keep on argue who is better and who is not. Bottom line is human life is complex and there is and there will be no end to it. Religion is one of the worest self-annihilating things happend out of human mind.

If not religion some thing else will come up and we keeep argue about it.

These are some of my random thoughts..

Anyways .. Keep arguing...

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Life is a game....why get serious?
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
$930 in contribution, DC Rally & Phone Campaign

[SAVE PAPER think before you print.]
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-31-2009, 01:37 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Chargeability
:
Pakistan
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
alisa is just really nice alisa is just really nice alisa is just really nice alisa is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanju View Post
I can smell uncomfortable under-current in your post, so had to respond. Title of the thread doesn't matter, what matters is generalization of meaning of the terms such as "Bush's America" and "Obama's America". Terrorism has and will always be renounced by every administration and every civilized society. Your title of a thread don't mean anything.

You are more than welcome to smell whatever you want. I just think that bringing India/Pakistan in a thread titled 'Massacre in Palestine' is, well, silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanju View Post
Terrorism has and will always be renounced by every administration and every civilized society.
Come on. You gotta be more intelligent than that.
Terrorism is perfectly fine when it is committed against de-humanized barbarians, don't you think?

Old 01-31-2009, 04:42 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/25/2007
Compare
supernova is infamous around these parts supernova is infamous around these parts
Default D-day is not too far

It has become a lifestyle for some countries to live cornered, kill fellow countrymen in the name of religion, terrorize rest of the world with the goals which can never be achieved, treat women like trash, and deny any good things happening in rest of the world.

Fact is majority of these countries are living on oil as major source of income and the day is not too far for oil to dry up or other alternative energy for fuel becoming more economical, and when that happens, lot of these countries will cease to exist functionally.

Coming back to Palestine, there is not even a 1% chance that Israel will ever agree to their demands as long as Hamas believes in violence as a solution. In that process, they are exposing thousands of their countrymen and by the way Hamas just don't care if their own innocent civilians are killed due to Hamas actions.

Peacefully protest, keep the dialogue open, rally the support from rest of the world. They cant blindly say USA is behind Israel; it may be the fact but they never tried diplomacy effectively to put USA in the spot.

The reason why they wont do that is because Syria and Iran doesnt want Palestine to be free. It is crystal clear.

Israel is wrong on many occasions, but Palestine is wrong on more occasions just because their message to the outside world is through violence. When they change it, lot of good things will happen.

Old 01-31-2009, 05:00 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/03/2011
Compare
belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=supernova;314117]It has become a lifestyle for some countries to live cornered, kill fellow countrymen in the name of religion, terrorize rest of the world with the goals which can never be achieved, treat women like trash, and deny any good things happening in rest of the world.
QUOTE]

Country or religion don't kill. People kill.

Every religion/race has its own group of fanatics, who think their own religion/race is more important than somebody else's life. No true democracy supports such people.
Sadly, even country has seen its own share of such individuals who commited crimes in name of religion/race in both past & present. It was Germany in past, middle east present, some other in future???

Unless until people realize that human life is more important than anything else, we will continue to have these problems.
485 approved on Jan 25,2012.
Physical cards received on Jan 30, 2012
one time contribution - 100$
one time contribution for April 2011 Advocacy days - 50$

Last edited by belmontboy; 01-31-2009 at 05:05 AM.

Old 01-31-2009, 10:53 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
prioritydate has a spectacular aura about prioritydate has a spectacular aura about

Exactly! Are you still covering your body from head to toe when you go outside honey?

Old 01-31-2009, 10:56 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
prioritydate has a spectacular aura about prioritydate has a spectacular aura about
Default Israel is right and I support its action.

If you don't take action against these muslim terrorists, they would slowly bleed the nation. You did a heck of job to weed out those terrorists, Israel.

Old 01-31-2009, 04:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Chargeability
:
Pakistan
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
alisa is just really nice alisa is just really nice alisa is just really nice alisa is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by prioritydate View Post
If you don't take action against these muslim terrorists, they would slowly bleed the nation. You did a heck of job to weed out those terrorists, Israel.
Yeahh......

The high-skilled immigration community strong endorses apartheid.
Three cheers for ethnic cleansing...

Old 01-31-2009, 08:42 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/25/2007
Compare
supernova is infamous around these parts supernova is infamous around these parts
Default peace

We will agree to disagree on non-immigration matters, that was a good discussion. Nobody here promoting any apartheid/violence,...etc.

Let's leave it to the people who has the ability to bring some change or who can change the course of the problem.

Let's stay united on immigration issues.

Old 02-01-2009, 03:30 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisa View Post
Yeahh......

The high-skilled immigration community strong endorses apartheid.
Three cheers for ethnic cleansing...

Where were you when your brethren did that in Kashmir?

Or you don't consider if the person doing that is a muslim.

Old 02-01-2009, 03:57 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future
Default Who said Palastine in trouble??

Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal on Sunday praised Iran for helping Hamas achieve "victory" over Israel in Gaza, according to Iranian media reports.

Read this article. Now they are sending rockets again to achive more victories and to be proud owner of more virgins!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/...l?iref=topnews

Old 02-01-2009, 10:17 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2006
Chargeability
:
Belize
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
masaternyc is infamous around these parts masaternyc is infamous around these parts masaternyc is infamous around these parts masaternyc is infamous around these parts masaternyc is infamous around these parts masaternyc is infamous around these parts masaternyc is infamous around these parts masaternyc is infamous around these parts masaternyc is infamous around these parts masaternyc is infamous around these parts masaternyc is infamous around these parts
Default prioritydate was in orissa

prioritydate was in orissa killing christians???