Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 12:33 AM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NNReddy View Post
I have around 1 million dollars spread out in equity in Real estate. may be I should pull the money out and do EB 5 program
WOW.......You got one million and still not in a DONOR status. Well contributing to IV or not is a personal choice but now we could understand why IV and we had to struggle so hard to get our points put on Capitol Hill.

B'cause that would need $ $ $ and IV got more free riders than contributors.