Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 01:06 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Angry White Male is infamous around these parts Angry White Male is infamous around these parts Angry White Male is infamous around these parts Angry White Male is infamous around these parts Angry White Male is infamous around these parts Angry White Male is infamous around these parts Angry White Male is infamous around these parts Angry White Male is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gapala View Post
I like your predictive question American goods? Have you seen those trash cars? Ludicrously expensive and little value. Given the life style, 80% of the folks in this country would not be able afford anything if that happens. Express pathway to 3rd world.
Does express pathway to 3rd world include Indians using fake resumes to get jobs?

Did I tell you that the Internet was invented by Americans are not by Indians?

Indians are idiots who cannot use computers (did the writer of the software for this discussion forum come from India? I didn't think so.)
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2009, 04:15 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/14/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
N/A
Compare
vvr will become famous soon enough vvr will become famous soon enough

Look it up eh ? It's not done is US of A either

"For all other queries (business development, general comments, suggestions or feedback) please send email to info@vbulletin.com.
Address:
Jelsoft Enterprises Limited
Howarth Lodge
7 Reading Road
Pangbourne
Berkshire
RG8 7LR
United Kingdom

Fax: +44 8451 274322"

I hope I do not have to explain the relevance of the following to computers.....

"0 (zero) is both a number and the numerical digit used to represent that number in numerals. It plays a central role in mathematics as the additive identity of the integers, real numbers, and many other algebraic structures. As a digit, zero is used as a placeholder in place value systems. In the English language, zero may also be called oh, null, nil or naught."

"The concept of zero as a number and not merely a symbol for separation is attributed to India where by the 9th century CE practical calculations were carried out using zero, which was treated like any other number, even in case of division.[7][8] The Indian scholar Pingala (circa 5th-2nd century BC) used binary numbers in the form of short and long syllables (the latter equal in length to two short syllables), making it similar to Morse code.[9][10] He and his contemporary Indian scholars used the Sanskrit word śūnya to refer to zero or void."

While your ignorant great great ancestors were hunting naked to find raw meat mine were attending great schools of learning

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takṣaśilā.......generations gone by but ignorance remains ?

Last edited by vvr; 02-03-2009 at 05:29 AM.

Old 02-03-2009, 11:44 AM
Priority Date
:
May-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/10/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/29/2011
Compare
designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute designserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Angry white--sure he is!!!

Americans??!!!!!

There was none during that time....None in this country can own this land.White,black,brown,blue....this is a land of immigrants.It thrives,then all of us take credit...It goes down..then all of us go down.There is no reason to be angry...white....male or female.
If u still want to show your anger,go run for the president