Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 06:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Compare
Ennada has a reputation beyond repute Ennada has a reputation beyond repute Ennada has a reputation beyond repute Ennada has a reputation beyond repute Ennada has a reputation beyond repute Ennada has a reputation beyond repute Ennada has a reputation beyond repute Ennada has a reputation beyond repute Ennada has a reputation beyond repute Ennada has a reputation beyond repute Ennada has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fire Foreigners First...CNBC Video

I can't access videos at my work place. But, I saw this disturbing news headline and thought I must share this here.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1019715332

Old 02-02-2009, 06:35 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gcformeornot will become famous soon enough
Default dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennada View Post
I can't access videos at my work place. But, I saw this disturbing news headline and thought I must share this here.

first see the video. The Title is misleading. I just saw it. All commentators were agaist this idea. And they basicall blasted Sen Grassly for making such a populist statement.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2009, 06:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Compare
Ennada has a reputation beyond repute Ennada has a reputation beyond repute Ennada has a reputation beyond repute Ennada has a reputation beyond repute Ennada has a reputation beyond repute Ennada has a reputation beyond repute Ennada has a reputation beyond repute Ennada has a reputation beyond repute Ennada has a reputation beyond repute Ennada has a reputation beyond repute Ennada has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcformeornot View Post
first see the video. The Title is misleading. I just saw it. All commentators were agaist this idea. And they basicall blasted Sen Grassly for making such a populist statement.
I can't access videos from work. Thanks for the clarification.

Old 02-02-2009, 07:01 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/07/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
CreatedToday is a glorious beacon of light CreatedToday is a glorious beacon of light CreatedToday is a glorious beacon of light CreatedToday is a glorious beacon of light CreatedToday is a glorious beacon of light
Default H-b1?

They don't even know, it's H1-B or H-B1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcformeornot View Post

Old 02-02-2009, 07:08 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
rajpatelemail is infamous around these parts rajpatelemail is infamous around these parts rajpatelemail is infamous around these parts rajpatelemail is infamous around these parts
Default This is made up video with commentators and causes more damage than any help

This is made up video with commentators and causes more damage than any help

Because, these comemntators just bashing with out knowinbg the definition/law behind introducing H1/Greencard.
The last commentator knows about it and mentioned about it.

This definitely cause more damage once people start talking more about the concepts of H1B/Green card.

CNBS wud not have made up this video...bad luck.

Old 02-02-2009, 11:32 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future gc_wow has a brilliant future
Default gc_wow

It looks like there is some kind of national movement brewing up to send all H1Bs home.

Old 02-03-2009, 12:39 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jul-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/19/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future geevikram has a brilliant future
Default smart people

From what I saw atleast, they looked like they were favoring H1-B's...

Old 02-03-2009, 12:44 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Angry White Male is infamous around these parts Angry White Male is infamous around these parts Angry White Male is infamous around these parts Angry White Male is infamous around these parts Angry White Male is infamous around these parts Angry White Male is infamous around these parts Angry White Male is infamous around these parts Angry White Male is infamous around these parts
Default Anger against H-1Bs is growing very rapidly in US

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc_wow View Post
It looks like there is some kind of national movement brewing up to send all H1Bs home.
Because the H-1B visa program was only meant to bring in workers if their skill set could not be found in the United States, any attempt to use it for any purpose other than that constitutes fraud.

1. The H-1B visa is not a dual intent visa because it was meant only to bring in temporay skilled foreign workers who were meant to return home after the legal limits of their stay in the US. That is the law.

2. Attempting to describe critics of the abuse of the H-1B program as racists makes no sense because only those criticisms have been used to describe fraud in the program itself or have been attempts to correct untrue propaganda being spread about the program. There has been no "racism" involved in uncovering the many current abuses of the program.

3. If an American has a skill set that can be employed at a company, the law is specific that the H-1B visa program cannot be used to replace a American.

4. Attempts to fail to use "due diligence" to hire Americans for skilled technical positions competing against placement of H-1B foreign workers is fraud and widespread H-1B abuse can be descibed as racketeeing.

5. The H-1B visa program is a fraudulent program that was illegally modified to throw Americans out of work and as such Americans are now forming groups that are resisting the importation of H-1Bs into the country.

I am an American who used to work as an IT worker (no, I am not Matt Krause or ) and I was thrown out of my job. I am extremely angry and bitter and I pray to God that he may help me direct my anger and bitterness against job thieves and H-1Bs who have come to the US to steal our jobs.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:57 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/14/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/14/2007
Compare
gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry White Male View Post
.................................................. ....
I am extremely angry and bitter and I pray to God that he may help me direct my anger and bitterness against job thieves and H-1Bs who have come to the US to steal our jobs.
God is not an angry white american. He is not a racist. Nor is he materialistic.
He is with the poor and under-privileged of this world.

Pray to god for the wisdom to deal with your anger.

God bless you !

Old 02-03-2009, 01:04 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/29/2007
Compare
sotaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Because the H-1B visa program was only meant to bring in workers if their skill set could not be found in the United States, any attempt to use it for any purpose other than that constitutes fraud.

1. The H-1B visa is not a dual intent visa because it was meant only to bring in temporay skilled foreign workers who were meant to return home after the legal limits of their stay in the US. That is the law.

2. Attempting to describe critics of the abuse of the H-1B program as racists makes no sense because only those criticisms have been used to describe fraud in the program itself or have been attempts to correct untrue propaganda being spread about the program. There has been no "racism" involved in uncovering the many current abuses of the program.

3. If an American has a skill set that can be employed at a company, the law is specific that the H-1B visa program cannot be used to replace a American.

4. Attempts to fail to use "due diligence" to hire Americans for skilled technical positions competing against placement of H-1B foreign workers is fraud and widespread H-1B abuse can be descibed as racketeeing.

5. The H-1B visa program is a fraudulent program that was illegally modified to throw Americans out of work and as such Americans are now forming groups that are resisting the importation of H-1Bs into the country.

I am an American who used to work as an IT worker (no, I am not Matt Krause or ) and I was thrown out of my job. I am extremely angry and bitter and I pray to God that he may help me direct my anger and bitterness against job thieves and H-1Bs who have come to the US to steal our jobs.
Actually, you should also suggest the lawmakers to allow only Americans in the NYC marathon so that Americans can win it. After all it is held in America. Those Kenyans and Brits are stealing money from America.

Old 02-03-2009, 01:11 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Angry White Male is infamous around these parts Angry White Male is infamous around these parts Angry White Male is infamous around these parts Angry White Male is infamous around these parts Angry White Male is infamous around these parts Angry White Male is infamous around these parts Angry White Male is infamous around these parts Angry White Male is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennada View Post

Because the H-!B visa program was only meant to bring in workers if their skill set could not be found in the United States, any attempt to use it for any purpose other than that constitutes fraud.

I am an American who used to work as an IT worker until I was thrown out of my job. I am extremely angry and bitter and I work everyday to find new ways to direct my anger and bitterness against H-1Bs who have come to the US to steal our jobs.

Old 02-03-2009, 01:14 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotaz View Post
Actually, you should also suggest the lawmakers to allow only Americans in the NYC marathon so that Americans can win it. After all it is held in America. Those Kenyans and Brits are stealing money from America.
Actually, you should also suggest that Indians stop using fake resumes to get H-1B jobs.

Those Indians are stealing jobs from Americans.

(Americans are better at computers that Indians. That is why Indians use fake resumes to get jobs).

Old 02-03-2009, 01:30 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/29/2007
Compare
sotaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Actually, you should also suggest that Indians stop using fake resumes to get H-1B jobs.

Those Indians are stealing jobs from Americans.

(Americans are better at computers that Indians. That is why Indians use fake resumes to get jobs).
I feel so sorry for the poor American employers. They can't even tell who is a productive worker and who is not. They don't even know that Americans are better at computers and have to rely only on resumes.

Americans never do anything bad, never fake resumes..
Wait! What was the name of the University of Colorado professor again?

Old 02-03-2009, 01:55 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
eb3retro has a reputation beyond repute eb3retro has a reputation beyond repute eb3retro has a reputation beyond repute eb3retro has a reputation beyond repute eb3retro has a reputation beyond repute eb3retro has a reputation beyond repute eb3retro has a reputation beyond repute eb3retro has a reputation beyond repute eb3retro has a reputation beyond repute eb3retro has a reputation beyond repute eb3retro has a reputation beyond repute
Default seriously..

seriously angry white dude, i think you should just eave this forum by yourselves. u just got a sample of whats in store for you from the above posts.
485 status - Rotting in NSC with a single RFE
Lost H1, working on EAD. Invoked AC21 twice.
Attended DC Rally and contributed to IV many times.
Renewed EAD 3 times and AP 4 times
Total cost from the H1 days (new h1, extension, ead, ap, 140, 485 etc - $22000)
Total cost if I had bought a labor certification those days and having a GC by now - $15000
Not knowing if GC is this worth - Priceless.
R2I'd in Feb 2011.

Old 02-03-2009, 01:58 AM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/10/2005
Compare
sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb3retro View Post
seriously angry white dude, i think you should just eave this forum by yourselves. u just got a sample of whats in store for you from the above posts.
He will not leave like this.

latoon kai bhoot batoon sai nahin mantai.
"The whole history of these books is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it: and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine. In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills."

- One Great man to another, 1814