Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 07:20 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Compare
prabasiodia has a brilliant future prabasiodia has a brilliant future prabasiodia has a brilliant future prabasiodia has a brilliant future prabasiodia has a brilliant future prabasiodia has a brilliant future prabasiodia has a brilliant future prabasiodia has a brilliant future prabasiodia has a brilliant future prabasiodia has a brilliant future prabasiodia has a brilliant future
Default Let’s fume the rat out of the tunnel

I REQUEST YOU TO READ MY POST IN ITS ENTIRITY BEFORE COMMENTING.

Dear IVians,

I sought your advice to properly deal with an individual who has come to this forum under different identities / handle and have tried to slander us with abusive/foul language, vilification et al.

As I am an Indian, I take great offence to his comments posted here, on his blog (I’ve not put the address to his blog as some curious ones will only help generate traffic to his site) and on DICE discussion boards. The said individual tries to preempt any efforts to deal with him with the following DISCLAIMER on his website (blog):

DISCLAIMER: The thoughts expressed on this blog may or may not be the author's own and are protected by the 1st Amendment. Any attempt to reveal his identity by contacting ……(DELETED OBSCENE/PROFANE/RACIST COMMENTS)……

Well you get the idea. This dimwit doesn’t even know that “Freedom of Speech” doesn’t protect oneself from spreading/displaying/advocating obscenity, hate speech, slanderous comments etc. which is exactly what he’s currently engaged in.

A whois lookup on his registered domain shows that it’s registered by domainsbyproxy.com. Domainsbyproxy.com will reveal the identity of their customer only if served with a civil or criminal subpoena.

My question to fellow IVians is whether we should take on this guy and send him packing with a civil lawsuit or should we not waste our time and better utilize our energies and resources with other important immigration tasks at hand. What implications will it have on other Indian haters / bashers and what effect will it have on public opinion in general? What do you think?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 02-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
waitforevergc is a jewel in the rough waitforevergc is a jewel in the rough waitforevergc is a jewel in the rough

i know exactly who u r referring to. his racist comments hurt me to a great extent too.
infact i had mentioned in one of the other posts to fume this guy out..but some senior member told me to ignore him..

Old 02-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/28/2007
Compare
arkrish68 has a brilliant future arkrish68 has a brilliant future arkrish68 has a brilliant future arkrish68 has a brilliant future arkrish68 has a brilliant future arkrish68 has a brilliant future arkrish68 has a brilliant future arkrish68 has a brilliant future arkrish68 has a brilliant future arkrish68 has a brilliant future arkrish68 has a brilliant future
Default Just ignore him

Dude,

Just ignore him. This is just my opinion others might think in a different manner. Let us spend our energy and effort in achiving IV's goals which in turn will benefit all of us.

Receipts received from CSC and case transferred back to NSC

1485, AP, EAD - Receipts for self and spouse : Receipt Date 07/02/2007 Notice Date 08/24/2007

GC Approved on 9/22/2010 and received the physical card on 9/27/2010

Old 02-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
cbadari99 is just really nice cbadari99 is just really nice cbadari99 is just really nice cbadari99 is just really nice
Default Please Ignore him

Clearly he is spewing venom and trying to offend people just to get attention. By going through an elaborate process to expose him we will give him what he wants, attention. Moreover, it has very little to do with our cause. Please read through the discussion from Greg Siskinds blog about this loser. He openly challenged greg and Greg decided to ignore him.

http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/200....html#comments

In a way, he is indirectly helping us. His blog clearly shows that it is more about race than about economy or general welfare of US. Someone posted a message in IV highlighted that antis like PG or NumbersUSA or FAIR have racist founding members. It will be far more beneficial if we can show that the tunnel actually is connected to these organizations and they are collectively trying to propagate a racist agenda. In this network of tunnels, there could be other rats like those two AP journalists. That will rob those organizations of the moral high grounds that they claim to have and stop their preaching in congress and TV shows. I think Americans are generally turned off by vulgar and outright racist abuses.

Last edited by cbadari99; 02-11-2009 at 07:51 PM.

Old 02-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/09/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2007
Compare
gcdreamer05 is a splendid one to behold gcdreamer05 is a splendid one to behold gcdreamer05 is a splendid one to behold gcdreamer05 is a splendid one to behold gcdreamer05 is a splendid one to behold gcdreamer05 is a splendid one to behold gcdreamer05 is a splendid one to behold gcdreamer05 is a splendid one to behold

There are websites which sell domain history information for a small fee 10$ or 15$

At any point of time the owner of the domain would have not gone for proxy info , so you can find out the name address of the owner

http://domain-history.domaintools.com/

Other tools are provided in this web site,
http://www.jenkinslaw.org/researchli...dex.php?rl=161

Last edited by gcdreamer05; 02-11-2009 at 08:52 PM. Reason: more info

Old 02-11-2009, 09:22 PM
ganguteli

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcdreamer05 View Post
There are websites which sell domain history information for a small fee 10$ or 15$

At any point of time the owner of the domain would have not gone for proxy info , so you can find out the name address of the owner

http://domain-history.domaintools.com/

Other tools are provided in this web site,
http://www.jenkinslaw.org/researchli...dex.php?rl=161
Good info.
Why can't we ask Greg Siskind to serve the subpeona. It will be very simple for him and we will know who he is?

And please do not post his website address on this site. His aim is to make it the most trafficked site and then he will put google ads and make money from the site, Let us not promote this anymore. Let us also not go to his site to post comments.

Old 02-12-2009, 12:01 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of reddog has much to be proud of

I dont think we should ignore this issue at all.
We are trying so hard to educate every misinformed american about how healthy we are and then there are certain individuals who are tryin to undo these things.

if he is a true american, he should know that he just does not get it.
but this is no true american, this is some f'ed up dude who is a smart KKK guy.

never ignore them.

Old 02-12-2009, 12:08 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/16/2007
Chargeability
:
Cyprus
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Compare
gapala is infamous around these parts gapala is infamous around these parts
Default ignore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganguteli View Post
Good info.
Why can't we ask Greg Siskind to serve the subpeona. It will be very simple for him and we will know who he is?
In order to serve him with legal papers, he should have committed a crime, in this case a cyber crime which can be classified as a conspiracy or fraud or threat or intent to cause material or physical damage to anyone or any community.

So far, he is just acting crazy, thats all. I would suggest,as siskind does, ignore this guy. He just seems to be venting his frustration of failed life on forums and blogs. nothing more.

Last edited by gapala; 02-12-2009 at 12:12 AM.

Old 02-12-2009, 12:30 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-00
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Afghanistan
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
lord_labaku will become famous soon enough
Default 1st amendment

1st amendment indeed protects hate speech unless it poses imminent threat to the individual or group in concern.

That being said......ignoring such hatred is best.

Old 02-12-2009, 12:30 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of

defamation /Libel/Torts can be used

if we get in touch with a good lawyer i fail to see how his ass wont fry

apart from his blog , he is capable of doing physical harm as he seems very mentally unstable.

he can be sued , First amendment has clauses , just need to bring in a lawyer and he's toast

and no group such as numbersUSA , FAIR etc will ever help him as hes blatantly racist and xenophobic , something that these org stay away from

Last edited by 24fps; 02-12-2009 at 12:32 AM.

Old 02-12-2009, 01:22 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
JulyFiler is just really nice JulyFiler is just really nice JulyFiler is just really nice JulyFiler is just really nice

Isnt calling all indians as terrorists a crime?

Old 02-12-2009, 01:26 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of 24fps has much to be proud of

just find out his identity and send a mass email to every IT dept in the US showcasing his racist , sexist , emotionally unstable self

he's then automatically finished

im sure there is atleast 1 indian in every IT dept in this country

Last edited by 24fps; 02-12-2009 at 01:35 AM.

Old 02-12-2009, 02:02 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/10/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog View Post
I dont think we should ignore this issue at all.
We are trying so hard to educate every misinformed american about how healthy we are and then there are certain individuals who are tryin to undo these things.

if he is a true american, he should know that he just does not get it.
but this is no true american, this is some f'ed up dude who is a smart KKK guy.

never ignore them.
We dont need to educate the anti-immigrant. We have to educate the common and normal american . read my another thread about Media campaign and support that.

Old 02-12-2009, 10:22 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
waitforevergc is a jewel in the rough waitforevergc is a jewel in the rough waitforevergc is a jewel in the rough

IMHO this guy needs to be taught a lesson.

look at the comments others posting on the blog. he is encouraging hatred and racism towards Hindus and Indians

Old 02-12-2009, 11:16 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/09/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2007
Compare
gcdreamer05 is a splendid one to behold gcdreamer05 is a splendid one to behold gcdreamer05 is a splendid one to behold gcdreamer05 is a splendid one to behold gcdreamer05 is a splendid one to behold gcdreamer05 is a splendid one to behold gcdreamer05 is a splendid one to behold gcdreamer05 is a splendid one to behold

Yes we need to exterminate him or fume him out of his hole...

Need to find out his true identity........