Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-19-2009, 02:45 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 62
shree19772000 is a name known to all shree19772000 is a name known to all shree19772000 is a name known to all shree19772000 is a name known to all shree19772000 is a name known to all shree19772000 is a name known to all
Default Sell property in India to fund a home purchase in US

I was wondering if I can sell my apt in india to find my home purchase here. Will it be taxable here? I am thinking I will get close to 50,000 dollars for it. Will it be exempt under capital gains. Will indian govt. have objection to this transaction or is it exempt there too.

Experts please answers...
__________________
---------------------------------------------------
Contribution: $40
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-19-2009, 03:02 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jul-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/10/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
09/25/2005
Compare
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 279
DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Yes, you can sell the property in India and can buy other property in India/abroad to avoid paying capital gain tax. If you use that money in US for buying property you will not be taxed in US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shree19772000 View Post
I was wondering if I can sell my apt in india to find my home purchase here. Will it be taxable here? I am thinking I will get close to 50,000 dollars for it. Will it be exempt under capital gains. Will indian govt. have objection to this transaction or is it exempt there too.

Experts please answers...
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-19-2009, 03:16 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/20/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 416
pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts pointlesswait is infamous around these parts
Default lol

you can sell...but?
a.) you will have to pay capital gains tax in India? i don't think u can get any exceptions in india... why would the indian govt...not tax you...but let you take the money and invest outside the country..its just simple commonsense..dude

also...

b.) Check with RBI.. there is a limit of how the $ amt that an individual can ship out from india..i was told it is 25K...





Quote:
Originally Posted by shree19772000 View Post
I was wondering if I can sell my apt in india to find my home purchase here. Will it be taxable here? I am thinking I will get close to 50,000 dollars for it. Will it be exempt under capital gains. Will indian govt. have objection to this transaction or is it exempt there too.

Experts please answers...
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-19-2009, 03:21 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jul-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/10/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
09/25/2005
Compare
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 279
DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute
Default

For long-term capital gains earned on sale of property, the tax rate is 20%. If the value is above Rs 10 lakh, the tax rate climbs to 22.66%. This applies both to residents as well as non-resident Indians (NRIs). Sec. 54 of the Income Tax Act offers a way out of paying such tax. If the capital gain amount is invested in a residential house within one year before to two years after the sale, then the capital gains earned are fully exempted from tax. In case the investor intends to construct a house, the time limit is extended to within three years of the date of sale. Of course, if only a part of the capital gain is used, the exemption would be proportional and the excess will be chargeable to tax.
Now comes the interesting part, especially for NRIs.
Nowhere does Sec. 54 specify that the new house purchased should be within India.
This means, to save capital gains earned in India, the NRI can even purchase a house in his or her own host country abroad and yet claim exemption. Why just NRIs, now even resident Indians can benefit from this rule. RBI allows an Indian resident up to $1,00,000 per annum to be invested abroad. Such investment could be even in property. So far, this was just a theoretical possibility based on a plain reading of the law. However, in a recent judgment, the Income Tax Tribunal has ruled that the exemption offered by Sec. 54 can indeed be extended to a property purchased in a foreign country.
It's not even necessary that the same amount of capital gains be used to buy the property. The assessee can very well buy the property even on mortgage (housing finance) -- as long as the conditions specified in Sec. 54 are satisfied, the exemption is available. This is because, even for properties bought using mortgage, the borrower instantly becomes the owner of the property. That he is paying his EMIs (mortgage) on the loan taken is an agreement between the lender and the borrower inter se. It has no bearing on the ownership of the property. In other words, as far as Sec. 54 is concerned, an investment has indeed been made in property. Whether it's through the mechanism of mortgage or otherwise is immaterial.
This has far reaching impact, especially on NRI investments and taxation. No one is born an NRI. Indian residents become NRIs when they go abroad for employment or business. More often than not, such persons own property in India, either the one they left behind when they went abroad and became NRIs, or one that is inherited. A number of such persons, who have set up a new life abroad definitely don't need a new property just to save on tax. Now, such persons can actually consider buying property abroad and claim tax benefits in India.


Quote:
Originally Posted by pointlesswait View Post
you can sell...but?
a.) you will have to pay capital gains tax in India? i don't think u can get any exceptions in india... why would the indian govt...not tax you...but let you take the money and invest outside the country..its just simple commonsense..dude

also...

b.) Check with RBI.. there is a limit of how the $ amt that an individual can ship out from india..i was told it is 25K...
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 03-19-2009, 03:57 PM
Junior Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1
42istheanswer is on a distinguished road
Default

very helpful, thank you!
what if i bought property in India with the money i earned(and paid tax on) here in USA? does that make any difference?
also when i sell it, and transfer money back to USA i need to pay tax on capital gains in USA?
what is the proof for capital gains?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #6 (permalink)  
Old 03-19-2009, 04:44 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/10/2005
Compare
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 956
Blog Entries: 1
sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42istheanswer View Post
very helpful, thank you!
What if i bought property in india with the money i earned(and paid tax on) here in usa? Does that make any difference?
Also when i sell it, and transfer money back to usa i need to pay tax on capital gains in usa?
What is the proof for capital gains?
.


.
__________________
"The whole history of these books is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it: and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine. In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills."

- One Great man to another, 1814

Last edited by sanju; 03-19-2009 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Incomplete profile, so deleting my reply to the post above.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #7 (permalink)  
Old 03-19-2009, 05:02 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 62
shree19772000 is a name known to all shree19772000 is a name known to all shree19772000 is a name known to all shree19772000 is a name known to all shree19772000 is a name known to all shree19772000 is a name known to all
Default Red Dots...

I donno why someone gave me a red for posting this thread. Not that I care but just wondering what could be the reason.
__________________
---------------------------------------------------
Contribution: $40
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #8 (permalink)  
Old 03-19-2009, 05:06 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2007
Compare
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 71
sumanitha can only hope to improve
Default I am not alone

Thank you.

I was also thinking about it today and what a coincedence.

Good forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shree19772000 View Post
I was wondering if I can sell my apt in india to find my home purchase here. Will it be taxable here? I am thinking I will get close to 50,000 dollars for it. Will it be exempt under capital gains. Will indian govt. have objection to this transaction or is it exempt there too.

Experts please answers...
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #9 (permalink)  
Old 03-19-2009, 05:19 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/21/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 179
cdeneo can only hope to improve
Default

I had recently contacted a CA in India for this very purpose and was told that there is a restriction that money earned from sale of a property in India needs to be reinvested in another property in India only within the timeline you mention below to avoid paying capital gains tax.

If a resident of India wants to invest in a property abroad using money coming from a sale of property in India - then one has to pay capital gains tax first. Again my question was related to being a resident of India and not NRI who wants to do this - but I doubt the law would be any different for the two in this case.

Just my two cents ... you may want to get proper advice from a CA in India as well. Please share what you find out as I am sure others on this thread including me would be interested in this information!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSLStart View Post
For long-term capital gains earned on sale of property, the tax rate is 20%. If the value is above Rs 10 lakh, the tax rate climbs to 22.66%. This applies both to residents as well as non-resident Indians (NRIs). Sec. 54 of the Income Tax Act offers a way out of paying such tax. If the capital gain amount is invested in a residential house within one year before to two years after the sale, then the capital gains earned are fully exempted from tax. In case the investor intends to construct a house, the time limit is extended to within three years of the date of sale. Of course, if only a part of the capital gain is used, the exemption would be proportional and the excess will be chargeable to tax.
Now comes the interesting part, especially for NRIs.
Nowhere does Sec. 54 specify that the new house purchased should be within India.
This means, to save capital gains earned in India, the NRI can even purchase a house in his or her own host country abroad and yet claim exemption. Why just NRIs, now even resident Indians can benefit from this rule. RBI allows an Indian resident up to $1,00,000 per annum to be invested abroad. Such investment could be even in property. So far, this was just a theoretical possibility based on a plain reading of the law. However, in a recent judgment, the Income Tax Tribunal has ruled that the exemption offered by Sec. 54 can indeed be extended to a property purchased in a foreign country.
It's not even necessary that the same amount of capital gains be used to buy the property. The assessee can very well buy the property even on mortgage (housing finance) -- as long as the conditions specified in Sec. 54 are satisfied, the exemption is available. This is because, even for properties bought using mortgage, the borrower instantly becomes the owner of the property. That he is paying his EMIs (mortgage) on the loan taken is an agreement between the lender and the borrower inter se. It has no bearing on the ownership of the property. In other words, as far as Sec. 54 is concerned, an investment has indeed been made in property. Whether it's through the mechanism of mortgage or otherwise is immaterial.
This has far reaching impact, especially on NRI investments and taxation. No one is born an NRI. Indian residents become NRIs when they go abroad for employment or business. More often than not, such persons own property in India, either the one they left behind when they went abroad and became NRIs, or one that is inherited. A number of such persons, who have set up a new life abroad definitely don't need a new property just to save on tax. Now, such persons can actually consider buying property abroad and claim tax benefits in India.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #10 (permalink)  
Old 03-19-2009, 05:59 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jul-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/10/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
09/25/2005
Compare
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 279
DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute DSLStart has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Your information is incorrect.
See the link for info from CAClubindia.com (web site for finance professionals in India)
http://www.caclubindia.com/judiciary...udiciary_id=39

Court : Tribunal

Brief : : Section 54 does not prohibit from purchasing property in a foreign country however all other conditions should be satisfied.

Citation : Mrs. Prema P. Shah (2) Sanjiv P. Shah Vs. I.T.O.

Judgment :

Capital Gain - exemption u/s 54
(1) Mrs. Prema P. Shah (2) Sanjiv P. Shah Vs. I.T.O. 11/29/2005
(2006) 282 ITR (AT) 211 (Mumbai)

Case Fact: Whether it is necessary to purchase new residential property in India to utilise the sale proceeds as received on sale of residential property, not acquired in convertible foreign exchange, for claiming exemption u/s 54(1) and whether the new property can be acquired on perpetual lease?

Decision: Held by the Ho"ble Bench that section 54 does not prohibit from purchasing property in a foreign country however all other conditions should be satisfied.The Bench also observed that the assessee should be the absolute owner of the new property in order to claim the exemption.



Quote:
Originally Posted by cdeneo View Post
I had recently contacted a CA in India for this very purpose and was told that there is a restriction that money earned from sale of a property in India needs to be reinvested in another property in India only within the timeline you mention below to avoid paying capital gains tax.

If a resident of India wants to invest in a property abroad using money coming from a sale of property in India - then one has to pay capital gains tax first. Again my question was related to being a resident of India and not NRI who wants to do this - but I doubt the law would be any different for the two in this case.

Just my two cents ... you may want to get proper advice from a CA in India as well. Please share what you find out as I am sure others on this thread including me would be interested in this information!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #11 (permalink)  
Old 03-19-2009, 06:39 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 62
shree19772000 is a name known to all shree19772000 is a name known to all shree19772000 is a name known to all shree19772000 is a name known to all shree19772000 is a name known to all shree19772000 is a name known to all
Default Indian real estate market expensive than US

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumanitha View Post
Thank you.

I was also thinking about it today and what a coincedence.

Good forum.
I have been thinking about this for a long time. I feel, for next couple of years, buying a house in US will be more viable option than buying a house in India. I feel indian markets are over inflated and will be flat for long time to come. So I was thinking of this option.
__________________
---------------------------------------------------
Contribution: $40
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #12 (permalink)  
Old 03-19-2009, 09:46 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/21/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 179
cdeneo can only hope to improve
Default

Thanks DSLStart - your info gives me the necessary ammunition to go back to the CA who gave me the information I had quoted and get clarifications on the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSLStart View Post
Your information is incorrect.
See the link for info from CAClubindia.com (web site for finance professionals in India)
http://www.caclubindia.com/judiciary...udiciary_id=39

Court : Tribunal

Brief : : Section 54 does not prohibit from purchasing property in a foreign country however all other conditions should be satisfied.

Citation : Mrs. Prema P. Shah (2) Sanjiv P. Shah Vs. I.T.O.

Judgment :

Capital Gain - exemption u/s 54
(1) Mrs. Prema P. Shah (2) Sanjiv P. Shah Vs. I.T.O. 11/29/2005
(2006) 282 ITR (AT) 211 (Mumbai)

Case Fact: Whether it is necessary to purchase new residential property in India to utilise the sale proceeds as received on sale of residential property, not acquired in convertible foreign exchange, for claiming exemption u/s 54(1) and whether the new property can be acquired on perpetual lease?

Decision: Held by the Ho"ble Bench that section 54 does not prohibit from purchasing property in a foreign country however all other conditions should be satisfied.The Bench also observed that the assessee should be the absolute owner of the new property in order to claim the exemption.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #13 (permalink)  
Old 03-19-2009, 10:34 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB1C
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/25/2013
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/25/2013
Compare
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,051
go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shree19772000 View Post
I was wondering if I can sell my apt in india to find my home purchase here. Will it be taxable here? I am thinking I will get close to 50,000 dollars for it. Will it be exempt under capital gains. Will indian govt. have objection to this transaction or is it exempt there too.

Experts please answers...
If your home in India is paid for, give it on rent. If you have zero equity/negative equity in the house in US. It makes no financial sense to do this.
US residential mortgage is a non-recourse loan as per law i.e. it is a out of money call option. Foreclosure is a better option. Even millionares have used this clause to get rid of messy liabilities.
Note:foreclosure is not bankruptcy
__________________
G Guy from above the 49th parallel

Last edited by go_guy123; 03-19-2009 at 10:43 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #14 (permalink)  
Old 10-29-2012, 09:00 AM
Junior Member
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1
mgpv is on a distinguished road
Default Transfering funds from india to usa to buy property

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSLStart View Post
For long-term capital gains earned on sale of property, the tax rate is 20%. If the value is above Rs 10 lakh, the tax rate climbs to 22.66%. This applies both to residents as well as non-resident Indians (NRIs). Sec. 54 of the Income Tax Act offers a way out of paying such tax. If the capital gain amount is invested in a residential house within one year before to two years after the sale, then the capital gains earned are fully exempted from tax. In case the investor intends to construct a house, the time limit is extended to within three years of the date of sale. Of course, if only a part of the capital gain is used, the exemption would be proportional and the excess will be chargeable to tax.
Now comes the interesting part, especially for NRIs.
Nowhere does Sec. 54 specify that the new house purchased should be within India.
This means, to save capital gains earned in India, the NRI can even purchase a house in his or her own host country abroad and yet claim exemption. Why just NRIs, now even resident Indians can benefit from this rule. RBI allows an Indian resident up to $1,00,000 per annum to be invested abroad. Such investment could be even in property. So far, this was just a theoretical possibility based on a plain reading of the law. However, in a recent judgment, the Income Tax Tribunal has ruled that the exemption offered by Sec. 54 can indeed be extended to a property purchased in a foreign country.
It's not even necessary that the same amount of capital gains be used to buy the property. The assessee can very well buy the property even on mortgage (housing finance) -- as long as the conditions specified in Sec. 54 are satisfied, the exemption is available. This is because, even for properties bought using mortgage, the borrower instantly becomes the owner of the property. That he is paying his EMIs (mortgage) on the loan taken is an agreement between the lender and the borrower inter se. It has no bearing on the ownership of the property. In other words, as far as Sec. 54 is concerned, an investment has indeed been made in property. Whether it's through the mechanism of mortgage or otherwise is immaterial.
This has far reaching impact, especially on NRI investments and taxation. No one is born an NRI. Indian residents become NRIs when they go abroad for employment or business. More often than not, such persons own property in India, either the one they left behind when they went abroad and became NRIs, or one that is inherited. A number of such persons, who have set up a new life abroad definitely don't need a new property just to save on tax. Now, such persons can actually consider buying property abroad and claim tax benefits in India.
Hi Can you please confirm the above is true as of today. That buying house in USA will be seen as equal to buying a house in india to save capital gains tax.

Thank You
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #15 (permalink)  
Old 10-30-2012, 02:30 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/07/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 219
Edison99 has a reputation beyond repute Edison99 has a reputation beyond repute Edison99 has a reputation beyond repute Edison99 has a reputation beyond repute Edison99 has a reputation beyond repute Edison99 has a reputation beyond repute Edison99 has a reputation beyond repute Edison99 has a reputation beyond repute Edison99 has a reputation beyond repute Edison99 has a reputation beyond repute Edison99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

DSLStart - Could please provide supporting documents....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgpv View Post
Hi Can you please confirm the above is true as of today. That buying house in USA will be seen as equal to buying a house in india to save capital gains tax.

Thank You
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
US Citizens Muslim - Divorce , Rights on Property in India? bauchermark Life after citizenship 4 04-18-2014 06:28 PM
Does it make sense to buy a property in India funny Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins 65 10-13-2008 03:41 PM
How to get loan in US for buying property in Home country punjabi77 Tax, Social Security and Financial Issues for Immigrants and Nonimmigrants 7 09-22-2008 11:22 AM
Property in India, tax deductible? Maverick_2008 News articles and reports 24 04-01-2008 03:02 PM
Transfering Social Security amount to home country Provident Fund account suresh.emails All other Green Card Issues 14 03-05-2008 06:39 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org