Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2011, 11:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/01/2007
Chargeability
:
Mexico
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/05/2007
Compare
xeixas is a jewel in the rough xeixas is a jewel in the rough xeixas is a jewel in the rough
Default 6.3 Million Americans Living (and some working) abroad

I thought the number was interesting. The source is AARO - Association of Americans Resident Overseas

It doesn't include military and It's doesn't specify how many of the 6.3 Million are working, but still I think it's interesting that this never comes up when talking about legal immigration into the US. Apparently the number for "legal emigration" is not insignificant. I think this is just another data that proves that we live in a globalized world.
Bookmark and Share Compare

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:27 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-08
Category
:
EB1C
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
United Kingdom
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
marshla3 is on a distinguished road

i am new to this forum and start come here to read some interesting news and get some good information and this something i found useful really 6.3 million from where you got this figure is it really true have you got this from some reliable source or it is just your guess.
Bookmark and Share Compare

Closed Thread