Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

View Poll Results: Who will be next Prime Minister of India
Manmohan Singh 62 34.25%
L. K. Advani 73 40.33%
Sonia Gandhi 4 2.21%
Rahul Gandhi 9 4.97%
Atal Bihari Bajpai 3 1.66%
Laloo Yadav 9 4.97%
Narendra Modi 27 14.92%
Jaylalita 9 4.97%
Mulayam Singh Yadav 3 1.66%
Other/ New candidate 18 9.94%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 181. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 06:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pmb76 is just really nice pmb76 is just really nice pmb76 is just really nice pmb76 is just really nice pmb76 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganguteli View Post
What do you have to say about all well educated and intelligent bureaucrat IAS, IPS etc..
Most of the so called well educated & intelligent bureaucrat IAS, IPS etc are bottom feeders and crooks. They are only there to milk the system dry and fill their own pockets. No offence but these so called IAS/IPS folks are te ones that have screwed the Indian democracy and given it a bad name.

Old 04-02-2009, 07:03 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pmb76 is just really nice pmb76 is just really nice pmb76 is just really nice pmb76 is just really nice pmb76 is just really nice

The BJP manifesto seems to be the most realistic taking into account the issues at hand and the ground realities. This is a true thrust towards ardent nationalism and free market reform where the congress and it's communist allies have constantly failed to achieve.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/B...ow/4351540.cms

Old 04-03-2009, 12:47 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/04/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
04/04/2005
Compare
ash27 is infamous around these parts ash27 is infamous around these parts ash27 is infamous around these parts ash27 is infamous around these parts ash27 is infamous around these parts ash27 is infamous around these parts ash27 is infamous around these parts

Sk2006, you seem to have an issue. What is your problem if other people want to share their thoughts through this collaboration platform. I told u earlier that if u r not interested, don't go through this thread. If u are sincere, then u will not reply kiddishly and will act sensibly.... Grow up dude....
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2009, 12:48 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/04/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
04/04/2005
Compare
ash27 is infamous around these parts ash27 is infamous around these parts ash27 is infamous around these parts ash27 is infamous around these parts ash27 is infamous around these parts ash27 is infamous around these parts ash27 is infamous around these parts
Default Sk2006 - Grow up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk2006 View Post
Some time back when I asked my chinese colleagues to join IV they commented that immigrationvoice.org is an "indian" immigration forum...

No wonder they felt that way.
Sk2006, you seem to have an issue. What is your problem if other people want to share their thoughts through this collaboration platform. I told u earlier that if u r not interested, don't go through this thread. If u are sincere, then u will not reply kiddishly and will act sensibly.... Grow up dude....

Old 04-03-2009, 02:12 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
NNReddy has a reputation beyond repute NNReddy has a reputation beyond repute NNReddy has a reputation beyond repute NNReddy has a reputation beyond repute NNReddy has a reputation beyond repute NNReddy has a reputation beyond repute NNReddy has a reputation beyond repute NNReddy has a reputation beyond repute NNReddy has a reputation beyond repute NNReddy has a reputation beyond repute NNReddy has a reputation beyond repute

1. Mayawati.
2. Sharad Pawar.
3. ManMohan Singh.

one of these for sure

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:40 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Compare
Marphad is infamous around these parts Marphad is infamous around these parts Marphad is infamous around these parts Marphad is infamous around these parts
Default Too much!

Why every family member of whom gets married with so-called "Gandhi" daughters have to die in unnatural circumstances.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/P...ow/4356528.cms

Few to be named:

Feroze Gandhi
Mohammad Yunus
Rajendra Vadhra
Richard Vadhra
Robert's sister

Too much!

Old 04-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future
Default How about this?

Sanjay Gandhi- Air crash ..reason cited low fuel..uninvestigated

Indira Gandhi.. we(at least some people) thought it was because of bullets and on spot.
But Madam Saino could not make up her mind whether to take her second mother(that's what she says Indira Gandhi is to her) to close by AIIMS or far away Lohia .when the team was going to AIIMS which was quite natural because of the distance Saino insisted on going to Lohia which had contingency protocol set up.After reaching Lohia suddenly she changed mind to go to AIIMS thus wasting 24 valuable min.So her second mother died of loss of blood.
One more thing ,it was also said that Indira' security arrangement was changed just 1 hour before that day's call which is unusual .

Also in the Saino's biography commissioned by the family it was written that Indira Gandhi had affair with two men.

Rajiv Gandhi- LTTE -reason they didn't like Indian forces in Srilanka.

LTTE has presence in Italy and other areas of Europe.
Priyanka/Rahul don't let anything in Rajiv's case go anywhere saying they are forgiving the culprits as though it is just family affair when actually Rajiv was country's ex-PM and it is national affair and not family affair to investigate/forgive.
Paula Maino Saino's mother meets up with Prabhakaran( a christian,nothing wrong with that) before Congress forms alliance with Karunanidhi in 2004.In 90's to pull down UnitedFront govt Sonia cited that since DMK is close to LTTE that killed Rajiv it should not be involved in UF govt.
Priyanka meets Nalini in jail which is illegal.She doesn't even sign in the register when she goes to jail for the meeting.When it got leaked brother and sister say that this lone daughter wanted to see how their father's killer looks like for years ,to come to terms with hate/anger.
When a kid asked him why India is so corrupt Rahul Gandhi says even he didn't get justice in his fathers' case even after so many years (meaning use that as example and suck the corruption?)
Again Rahul says he doesn't like LTTE but political alliance with parties supporting LTTE is OK(meaning anything OK for power?)
Efforts are on to save Prabhkaran in Srilanka by the UPA govt.

All these things put together reminds the story of the guy who had taken all kinds of precaution to avoid death once he steps out of his house but died in his backyard.

Madhav rao Scindia-Air crash-uninvestigated.

Rajesh Piolt-Accident

Jitendra Prasada- Seems natural ?

few years back there was a controversy and Priyanka's husband severed ties with his father and brother.Made a statement in paper.

His brother-suicide

His sister-media said she is friends with Priyanka-accident

Now father-suicide.

Looks like a Sanjay, a Indira, a Rajiv, a Madhav Rao, a Rajesh had to fall for a Sonia to rule.

Disclaimer:All the facts on this post are not my personal views but have been raised by politicians,journalists,officials which I found them on the internet while surfing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marphad View Post
Why every family member of whom gets married with so-called "Gandhi" daughters have to die in unnatural circumstances.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/P...ow/4356528.cms

Few to be named:

Feroze Gandhi
Mohammad Yunus
Rajendra Vadhra
Richard Vadhra
Robert's sister

Too much!

Last edited by ita; 04-15-2009 at 09:17 PM.

Old 04-15-2009, 05:01 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future
Default Did you guys do whatever you can?

All those guys advocating war post Mumbai attacks,all those folks who thought most of the responsibility of the attacks was of the forces outside India, did you guys do what you can in talking to your folks asking them to go out vote and vote to the right candidate?

A.P is going to vote tomorrow.

As I was talking to some folks I found out this interesting information.

Apparently some time back around koti area in Hyd local Hindu temple were erased under the pretext of road widening project without issuing advance notice.

May be ..may be, if it is road widening then anything... be it temple or any other religious/non religious place have to erased but not may be without advance notice and not just religious places belonging to one particular religion.None of the other religious places were even touched though they happen to be in the area. Coincidence or not A.P CM is non Hindu.

Aparently most of the LTTE forces were erased in Srilanka by Indian forces sent there on the orders of Defense Minister Antony.Looks like fate of Prabhakaran depends on what is beneficial tradeoff to some forces.

These incidents alone may or may not matter much but forces behind these incidents which are very much internal elements of the country do matter for long term peace and prosperity of the country.

Also NDTV (like it was said during the Kargil war) was reporting the location of the army on TV which helped the terrorists leading to the death of many Indian soldiers apparently did it again during Mumbai attacks.Burkha Dutt got Padmashri for her acts.You decide if you want to celebrate her victory.

Watch out and analyse the news reported by:
NDTV,CNN-IBN(belongs to Macaulian Indian Rajdeep SarDesai),Times Now,Hindustan Times,Indian Express(shekhar Gupta),Hindu.
Don't know what is the truth but apparently it is popularly believed in India that Arab and church money flows into these media houses.

Disclaimer:All the facts on this post are not my personal views but have been raised by politicians,journalists,officials which I found them on the internet while surfing.

Last edited by ita; 04-15-2009 at 09:17 PM.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:58 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/10/2005
Compare
sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold

How about Simon for PM of India. This guy knows everything ahead of time -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk

Susan is the best that I have heard till now. Simply awesome!

"The whole history of these books is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it: and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine. In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills."

- One Great man to another, 1814

Last edited by sanju; 04-15-2009 at 09:06 PM.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:15 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare

I remember reading last year a kid who posted something about why he doesn't like Saino was nabbed by cyber crime team near Delhi.Don't know what happened to him after that.

Also I read about Chetan Kunte in the NDTV-Mumbai issue.

CEC Gopalaswami said that Navin Chawla one of the EC always runs to loo breaks when they are in the middle of important decision making which may have not so good effect on a certain party and by the time Navin Chawla came back from loo break there would be a call from Congress party trying to pressurize the decision of Election commission.

I read somewhere Rahul Gandhi during Boston arrest was rescued by Saino men in Vajpayee govt.

Navin Chawla will most probably succeed Gopala Swami when he retires this month.

Of course we all know about our honorable president (with due respect to her ,her body language looks like I'm sorry madam I'm sitting on a sofa in front of you when I should be by your feet ,when she's around Sonia Gandhi)

Looks like this family has bought men all over the place.Now makes sense where all the scam money (be it oil scam or missile scam) goes.

No wonder Varun Gandhi's issue was made such a big controversy even when nothing was proved.

Kapil Sibal wanted to pull a Varun Gandhi stunt with Modi and Modi's response is hilarious.
"To Union Minister Kapil Sibal’s remarks that Mr. Modi should be arrested for his rabid remarks, he said: “You have my address and you are free to arrest me anytime, if you have the guts.” “The jail that could keep me in is yet to be built in India,” he said.

http://www.hindu.com/2009/04/15/stor...1561271300.htm

Last edited by ita; 04-15-2009 at 09:26 PM.

Old 04-15-2009, 11:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/10/2005
Compare
sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold

"The whole history of these books is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it: and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine. In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills."

Old 04-16-2009, 08:46 AM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future

Most sickening part was UPA leaders only concentrated on abusing, denying and accusing. They never told the voters if they did any work in last 5 years. I know there wasn't a lot to tell but still the whole campaign is kind of useless...and the role of media is amazing, they just covered 5 people Maino Antonia, Rahul Gandhi, Priyanka Gandhi, Advani & Modi as if nobody else exist in the country. Priyanka Gandhi wakes up every 5 years during elections and media runs after...How sick a country we are ???

Old 04-16-2009, 11:00 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Compare
Marphad is infamous around these parts Marphad is infamous around these parts Marphad is infamous around these parts Marphad is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanju View Post

OK, Its your opinion and that shows your civic sense. But why are you posting the same again and again?

Old 04-16-2009, 11:06 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/19/2007
Compare
GCKaMaara has a reputation beyond repute GCKaMaara has a reputation beyond repute GCKaMaara has a reputation beyond repute GCKaMaara has a reputation beyond repute GCKaMaara has a reputation beyond repute GCKaMaara has a reputation beyond repute GCKaMaara has a reputation beyond repute GCKaMaara has a reputation beyond repute GCKaMaara has a reputation beyond repute GCKaMaara has a reputation beyond repute GCKaMaara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OK, Its your opinion and that shows your civic sense. But why are you posting the same again and again?
Sanju has a sarcastic way of telling anything. Just ignore.

Old 04-16-2009, 11:22 AM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/10/2005
Compare

Quote:
GCKaMaara is right, different people operate at different IQ level.

When there is so much of repeated junk in this thread from the people who think they are political strategist, then what's wrong in posting a fun youtube video twice?

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.