Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 01:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/12/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/12/2008
Compare
abq_gc has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default SAP training

Hello Guys,

Can someone please suggest any good SAP training institutes or centers in US, preferably in the Bay area.

Thanks,

abq_gc
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:05 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-02
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/28/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
number30 has a brilliant future number30 has a brilliant future number30 has a brilliant future number30 has a brilliant future number30 has a brilliant future number30 has a brilliant future number30 has a brilliant future number30 has a brilliant future number30 has a brilliant future number30 has a brilliant future number30 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by abq_gc View Post
Hello Guys,

Can someone please suggest any good SAP training institutes or centers in US, preferably in the Bay area.

Thanks,

abq_gc
Even i am looking for one. I need to support some business out side the US who are using SAP.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:05 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/02/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future WaitingUnlimited has a brilliant future

This is not a forum to get suggestion on training.
This site, as its name suggests, is dedicated to employment based immigration issues (in case if you don't know ).

Try sulekha.com

Old 04-28-2009, 02:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Compare
santiwar is a splendid one to behold santiwar is a splendid one to behold santiwar is a splendid one to behold santiwar is a splendid one to behold santiwar is a splendid one to behold santiwar is a splendid one to behold santiwar is a splendid one to behold
Default Should I laugh or cry at this post..?

Feels like 1998 all over again. Guys, this is a forum related to immigration, not some Aptech/NIIT message board

EB3-I PD 02/2005
I-140 07/14/2007
I-485 filed Aug 2007
Contribution: 500$

Old 04-28-2009, 02:30 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
nav_kri has much to be proud of nav_kri has much to be proud of nav_kri has much to be proud of nav_kri has much to be proud of nav_kri has much to be proud of nav_kri has much to be proud of nav_kri has much to be proud of nav_kri has much to be proud of nav_kri has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by number30 View Post
Even i am looking for one. I need to support some business out side the US who are using SAP.
I'm looking for the same and saw couple of them in Sulekha site but dont know how good they are. Can you let me know if you find something good?

Old 04-28-2009, 02:42 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/12/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/12/2008
Compare

Agreed this is a forum related to immigration.. but I thought maybe my fellow IVians, who are on the top of what they do, might be able to help me out here. I am in a bind, and I need to change my field of work as I have not found any work in my field from the last 3 months now.
If anyone can suggest any good SAP training centers which provide free training and accommodation along with job placement, I will appreciate it.

thanks a lot guys,

abq_gc

Old 04-28-2009, 02:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
Nickjr has a reputation beyond repute Nickjr has a reputation beyond repute Nickjr has a reputation beyond repute Nickjr has a reputation beyond repute Nickjr has a reputation beyond repute Nickjr has a reputation beyond repute Nickjr has a reputation beyond repute Nickjr has a reputation beyond repute Nickjr has a reputation beyond repute Nickjr has a reputation beyond repute Nickjr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Details

I can help you..

send me more details..
outlook2@hotmail.com

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Nepal
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future GCard_Dream has a brilliant future

Come on guys.. there is a thread about who will be next prime minister of India, ton of threads with jokes only, and many other threads with nothing to do with immigration like help with job loss. How come you guys weren't complaining before or you just complain about some topics you don't like?

Give the guy a break. He/she is just trying to get some opinion from fellow ivians. What's wrong with that?

Old 04-28-2009, 04:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Compare
gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abq_gc View Post
Agreed this is a forum related to immigration.. but I thought maybe my fellow IVians, who are on the top of what they do, might be able to help me out here. I am in a bind, and I need to change my field of work as I have not found any work in my field from the last 3 months now.
If anyone can suggest any good SAP training centers which provide free training and accommodation along with job placement, I will appreciate it.

thanks a lot guys,

abq_gc
Functional or Technical or Basis? I think you at least need to specify that.
Did you try SAP America Education?
http://www.sap.com/services/educatio...view/index.epx

SAP training from SAP is undoubtedly the best. This is based on my experience.
If you go for someone else, then go for someone that can provide you a SAP client logon access for practice for few months after the training.

Also try, http://www.erptips.com/

One word of caution, A good training followed by extensive hands-on is needed for someone to be productive in a SAP project.

-GCisaDawg

Old 04-28-2009, 04:34 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/07/2007
Compare
vegasbaby has much to be proud of vegasbaby has much to be proud of vegasbaby has much to be proud of vegasbaby has much to be proud of vegasbaby has much to be proud of vegasbaby has much to be proud of vegasbaby has much to be proud of vegasbaby has much to be proud of vegasbaby has much to be proud of vegasbaby has much to be proud of

Try your luck elsewhere..I know at least 100 guys in SAP with over 7+ years of experience sitting on bench..

Forget SAP..Try some other area..

Old 04-28-2009, 04:58 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/08/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare
kumar1 has a reputation beyond repute kumar1 has a reputation beyond repute kumar1 has a reputation beyond repute kumar1 has a reputation beyond repute kumar1 has a reputation beyond repute kumar1 has a reputation beyond repute kumar1 has a reputation beyond repute kumar1 has a reputation beyond repute kumar1 has a reputation beyond repute kumar1 has a reputation beyond repute kumar1 has a reputation beyond repute

Joint GNIIT. They are real good in SAP training. After that you will be eligible to file your Green Card in EB-1 category. Only GNIIT students are eligible for EB-1.

Just kidding man...............
I-140 - Approved
I-485 - July 2007 and pending
Filed 2nd labor in 2009
Filed 2nd I-140 in 2009
Ported the PD
GC in 08-2010 almost 10 years after coming to the US.

Old 04-28-2009, 05:26 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/04/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Try SAP BI

Quote:
Originally Posted by nav_kri View Post
I'm looking for the same and saw couple of them in Sulekha site but dont know how good they are. Can you let me know if you find something good?
Try SAP BI. contrary to what people say, it is pretty good. Go to www.myegurukul.com and check them out.

Old 04-28-2009, 05:40 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Nov-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vivid_bharti is infamous around these parts vivid_bharti is infamous around these parts vivid_bharti is infamous around these parts vivid_bharti is infamous around these parts vivid_bharti is infamous around these parts vivid_bharti is infamous around these parts vivid_bharti is infamous around these parts

I know atleast 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasbaby View Post
Try your luck elsewhere..I know at least 100 guys in SAP with over 7+ years of experience sitting on bench..

Forget SAP..Try some other area..

Old 04-28-2009, 06:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2006
Chargeability
:
Singapore
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2006
Compare
bbenhill has much to be proud of bbenhill has much to be proud of bbenhill has much to be proud of bbenhill has much to be proud of bbenhill has much to be proud of bbenhill has much to be proud of bbenhill has much to be proud of bbenhill has much to be proud of bbenhill has much to be proud of bbenhill has much to be proud of
Default erptips.com

Hi, For erptips.com what is the cost for the training ?

Thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcisadawg View Post
Functional or Technical or Basis? I think you at least need to specify that.
Did you try SAP America Education?
http://www.sap.com/services/educatio...view/index.epx

SAP training from SAP is undoubtedly the best. This is based on my experience.
If you go for someone else, then go for someone that can provide you a SAP client logon access for practice for few months after the training.

Also try, http://www.erptips.com/

One word of caution, A good training followed by extensive hands-on is needed for someone to be productive in a SAP project.

-GCisaDawg

Old 04-28-2009, 06:35 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/12/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/12/2008
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnraajan View Post
Try SAP BI. contrary to what people say, it is pretty good. Go to www.myegurukul.com and check them out.
Thanks. I will check them out. I wanted to do SAP-FICO, as I heard that jobs are easy to find in that. I don't know much about SAP, but there are people whom I know are getting paid 140K doing SAP. If, I am changing my field of work I want to change it to something where the starting salary is good.

I checked Sulekha.com and there are many SAP training centers in the NJ area and chicago. Some even provide free accomodation and training and job placement guarantee. I don't know hoe legit their claim is, so if someone here knows about Influx ( chicago area ) and AdvanSoft, please let me know.

Thanks,

abq_gc