Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 04:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Question finally a good news for you all !!

Sorry for having the title a misleading, as I posted earlier as well, no one even looked at it.
This is what happens with a weak community especially like we Indians, always distracted and waiting for someone else to act and then they can just reap the crop and walk away.

I see the whole forum is full on H1B questions and misc. Is the IV focus has shifted from GC to H1B????

Most of the guys who joined this forum has EAD and waiting for GC then why the discussion on H1B. Looks like the web address should change to H1Bvoice.org.

There are tons of website available for those discussions( only discussions), this forum to join together and act as community to fight for the common cause "GC delay" but now it looks like a ladies kitty party chit chat. Ever seen the anti immigrant website.. they are focussed on one and only one thing, raise voice against anti immigration. Atleast this is something we can learn from and talk sense here, rather than talking about srilanka civil war and fresno tax.

Support HR-3012 and Support Fairness!

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

--------------------------
Result for psaxena:
Your position is 53193 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Aug-06" and Category "EB3" .
Your Expected Date of Adjudication is Sep, 2028.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

3 out of 33 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:26 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute hpandey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Way off

You are way off brother. Immigration voice is a platform for all types of immigrants ( EB ) to provide them a platform to raise their voice and get solution to their problems. It is not only about GC . Would anyone here be in the GC queue if they were\are not on H1b and when you are on H1b you are bound to have some issues about which people ask and get help. You yourself might have an EAD ( me too ) but there is a large percentage of members who are on H1b and have filed for their GC.

We have to concentrate on getting GC but that is a long term fight seeing how the retrogression is working but at the same time we have to concentrate on immediate problems faced by H1b and EAD people too which might need the help right now .

You are again dividing the Immigration Voice members into people with EAD vs non EAD . Everyone here came on H1b . We can't turn away new members or members who haven't filed their I-485 yet just because we have done so. Or else you will be left with only a few people.

I agree some of the really useless threads about War , Regional issues etc. Ignore them that's all I can say.

EB3 - India - PD - Sep 2004
I140/485 AP - 08/02/2007
FP - 11/2007
AP/EAD - 11/2007
AP/EAD - 2008
AP - 2009
EAD - 2010

Last edited by hpandey; 05-13-2009 at 05:41 PM.

2 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:32 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpandey View Post
You are way off brother. Immigration voice is a platform for all types of immigrants ( EB ) to provide them a platform to raise their voice and get solution to their problems. It is not only about GC . Would anyone here be in the GC queue if they were\are not on H1b and when you are on H1b you are bound to have some issues about which people ask and get help. You yourself might have an EAD ( me too ) but there is a large percentage of members who are on H1b and have filed for their GC.

We have to concentrate on getting GC but that is a long term fight seeing how the retrogression is working but at the same time we have to concentrate on immediate problems faced by H1b and EAD people too which might need the help right now .

You are again dividing the Immigration Voice members into people with EAD vs non EAD . Everyone here came on H1b . We can't turn away new members or members who haven't filed their I-485 yet just because we have done so. Or else you will be left with only a few people.

I agree some of the really useless threads about War and Fresno taxes. Ignore them that's all I can say.
I agree with you. The OP needs to realise that there may be other issues too (other than delay in GC) that affects our life and we need to discuss them. I am the one who received strange 'fresno check' in mail and this is the only community I know and have trust in - what's wrong in asking for some guidance. No one forces you to answer. If you do not like to take part in them, please ignore them.

Last edited by addsf345; 05-13-2009 at 06:05 PM.

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/02/2008
Chargeability
:
Pakistan
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Better_Days has a reputation beyond repute Better_Days has a reputation beyond repute Better_Days has a reputation beyond repute Better_Days has a reputation beyond repute Better_Days has a reputation beyond repute Better_Days has a reputation beyond repute Better_Days has a reputation beyond repute Better_Days has a reputation beyond repute Better_Days has a reputation beyond repute Better_Days has a reputation beyond repute Better_Days has a reputation beyond repute
Default Classy man, real classy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psaxena View Post
Sorry for having the title a misleading, as I posted earlier as well, no one even looked at it.
This is what happens with a weak community especially like we Indians, always distracted and waiting for someone else to act and then they can just reap the crop and walk away.
Classy man, really classy. You are not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?

No one even looked at your earlier post (your words not mine) and your solution was to put up a misleading title. Did you even stop to consider that the reason you got no response earlier is that you were totally off the mark.

Is it really that easy for you to belive that everyone on this forum is out of whack with reality while you have discovered some nirvana?

Also, what is this weak Indian community that you speak of? I know a lot of Indian (for the record, I am not one) and allow me to assure you that they are not weak in any sense of the word. I dare ask are you sure you are not speaking of yourself?

You are entitled to your views. But please refrain from stereotyping and throwing up such gimmicks.

3 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Default here's my experience

I have got nearly 22 some friends in my circle, all are in the same pool as everyone here.

Here are some of the inputs I got when tried to take their views on IV..

- One said, I consider this portal as a timepass, whenever I have nothing to do, I get on this side and see all kind of discussions going on , its so entertaining to see all fighting like kids , I dun even realize hours pass by.. nothing much but just a site with bunch of guys discussing to vent out some frustation.
- other said, lot of ideas but no one , even the one who introduces the idea even take the ownership to take it forward, nothing goes forward from their.
- If you go to the AZ state chapter , try looking at my thread, where I tried to arrange a meet and greet event, everyone in that was saying "I am in" but when it really come to make a commitment to meet..no one even replied, except for one Arun mohan, who was willing to drive more than 100 miles for this. I was the center piece of fun in every gathering on the efforts I have been putting in, and I kept saying everyone, friends you will there will be a meet and greet event and we will make a difference. Unfortunately they won and I was the hitting board for jokes for a few more weeks.

I can write 10000 things, but the bottom line is instead telling me , I am way off , lets focus and see where are we heading with this, is the light at the end of the tunnel is an incoming train or really a ray of hope.

Also please dun blame my friends for this , as what they say really makes sense now, I even argued with them as well, but I cannot deny the fact, because the fact is fact. If you wanna be in the state of denial.. so be it.

So the only reason of doing this was to get everyones attention to focus where we want to focus. Also , there is no doubt we are lucky to have some really great guys on the forum, my hopes are still alive with IV..

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

Result for psaxena:
Your position is 53193 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Aug-06" and Category "EB3" .

2 out of 11 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:27 AM
Priority Date
:
May-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2008
Compare
ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts

Quote:

I see the whole forum is full on H1B questions and misc. Is the IV focus has shifted from GC to H1B????

Most of the guys who joined this forum has EAD and waiting for GC then why the discussion on H1B. Looks like the web address should change to H1Bvoice.org.

There are tons of website available for those discussions( only discussions), this forum to join together and act as community to fight for the common cause "GC delay" but now it looks like a ladies kitty party chit chat. Ever seen the anti immigrant website.. they are focussed on one and only one thing, raise voice against anti immigration. Atleast this is something we can learn from and talk sense here, rather than talking about srilanka civil war and fresno tax.
If you start misleading like this then people will loose trust even in the correct posts as well. Just to attract attention please dont try to mislead members. That's not a good habit. If your other thread didn't get noticed then it does mean people are not interested in discussing that. plain simple..

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:47 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/11/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/06/2007
Compare
amitk81 has a brilliant future amitk81 has a brilliant future amitk81 has a brilliant future amitk81 has a brilliant future amitk81 has a brilliant future amitk81 has a brilliant future amitk81 has a brilliant future amitk81 has a brilliant future amitk81 has a brilliant future amitk81 has a brilliant future amitk81 has a brilliant future
Default Misleading title

Man I was up at 4.30 am this morning for a meeting and just after the meeting wanted to check what's happening, and I looked at this thread.
Really disappointing, can we delete this thread?

amit

Old 05-14-2009, 10:41 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB1
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
chinna2003 is infamous around these parts chinna2003 is infamous around these parts chinna2003 is infamous around these parts chinna2003 is infamous around these parts chinna2003 is infamous around these parts chinna2003 is infamous around these parts chinna2003 is infamous around these parts
Default please redirect him to psaxena

perhaps we should appropriately direct you to the thread get a life. And I believe I have the credentials and training to comment that you have issues that need attention.
Anyway please refrain from threads like this whcih is unfair to all the forum members who are in despiar with the current state of immigration and for you to make mockery and expolit that despiar is not acceptable no mattwer what explanation you give.

And i doubt your other thread if your friend really exists who supposedly got the greencard approval even though his priority date is not current that you mentioned in a different thread.

And someone please comment on this guys immigration credentials , how can someone mail i485(07/2007) before theire I 140(10/2007). I doubt the genuineness of this member.

Old 05-14-2009, 01:54 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
Default very good.!!

Now you doubt the genuineness of my profile and myself, when I was singing along, I was given the green dots and also the kudos. I even donated. Go and dig thru the threads.

Ab jab mujhe laga ki gaadi sahi raaste nahi jaa rahi hai, to instead clearing that fact you are pointing on my genuineness.. nice I like it. About the person I am talking about who got the Green Card before his priority date, dig in track-it and also this forum, there are couple of other friend of his, who posted the same thing, and also got the reasoning of why possibly that happened.
As long as someone(here someone is ME) is singing along everyone is happy but the moment someone feels something is wrong and tries to raise a voice he is ignored or abused. Why does not anyone stood up asking , why do I feel so, why am I saying so? this would have helped in looking at the cracks and would get a corrective action for that, except for one. You guys are talking about educating and convince Americans who are so racist and cannot even empathize, when I myself sitting on the same boat as yours, who was supporting IV before, now and will keep doing , got some doubts and everyone started to vent out their frustration on this thread.

Moreover OP, as far the help is considered if I need one I'll get one.. I am REALLY better than you at getting personal, Now please dun comment on this thread as this becoming a distraction as well.

Result for psaxena:

4 out of 11 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ak_2006 is a glorious beacon of light ak_2006 is a glorious beacon of light ak_2006 is a glorious beacon of light ak_2006 is a glorious beacon of light ak_2006 is a glorious beacon of light
Post Please join as Donor

Quote:
Now you doubt the genuineness of my profile and myself, when I was singing along, I was given the green dots and also the kudos. I even donated. Go and dig thru the threads.

Ab jab mujhe laga ki gaadi sahi raaste nahi jaa rahi hai, to instead clearing that fact you are pointing on my genuineness.. nice I like it. About the person I am talking about who got the Green Card before his priority date, dig in track-it and also this forum, there are couple of other friend of his, who posted the same thing, and also got the reasoning of why possibly that happened.
As long as someone(here someone is ME) is singing along everyone is happy but the moment someone feels something is wrong and tries to raise a voice he is ignored or abused. Why does not anyone stood up asking , why do I feel so, why am I saying so? this would have helped in looking at the cracks and would get a corrective action for that, except for one. You guys are talking about educating and convince Americans who are so racist and cannot even empathize, when I myself sitting on the same boat as yours, who was supporting IV before, now and will keep doing , got some doubts and everyone started to vent out their frustration on this thread.

Moreover OP, as far the help is considered if I need one I'll get one.. I am REALLY better than you at getting personal, Now please dun comment on this thread as this becoming a distraction as well.
I understand your concern. Many of IV members know there are some threads not related but H1 is related to GC. As I noticed, you already donated money to IV. Join as Donor and see how the donor threads are going. Admins are really involved in those threads and serious people (about GC) are in better discussions than normal threads.

I give you green...Don't worry about reds or greens...
Monthly $25 Contribution signedup on 04-13-2011 for one year
Got Green Card 10/25/2011

Old 05-14-2009, 05:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare

how to join as Donor?

Result for psaxena:

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:35 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/14/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
mhathi has much to be proud of mhathi has much to be proud of mhathi has much to be proud of mhathi has much to be proud of mhathi has much to be proud of mhathi has much to be proud of mhathi has much to be proud of mhathi has much to be proud of mhathi has much to be proud of mhathi has much to be proud of

email admin at immigrationvoice dot org with details of your past payment and they will update your status.
Recurring Contribution: $50 since Dec '07
Member of IV-MD/DC/VA chapter
Link to Chapter Website

Old 05-14-2009, 07:18 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare

I tried admin also administrator at iv but both failed.

Result for psaxena:

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:04 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation psaxena: please look at yourself before pointing fingers to others:

Quote:

psaxena: please look at yourself before pointing fingers to others:

so do you think this thread started by you is useful to anyone?

0 out of 4 members found this post helpful.