Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2013, 11:46 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yedadesi View Post
good one...i thought you are a senior member imh1b...and this is how you expect to get good response from your members and in general from a common man?
seriously...grow up...
and how do you know its a fake profile? just because I don't have any dates and you do?
Lets just say that we can smell pork. You guys have been riding on our back, and, while we are waiting for decades, you have been taking advantage of the flawed system. Which is why you are saying that HR3012 was never alive. But the fact is, you and all your cronies on the other site know that HR3012 came close to happening, and will eventually happen. And there is nothing you and your cronies can do to stop it. Get ready to live in a fair system because - The world is actually flat, and it will be soon in EB GC space too.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:32 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You smell pork...or shit..who cares...the fact is fact...and the Einstein of 21st century discovers that world is flat..
The systems are never perfect..some or the other side is always going to get advantage...
....waiting...waiting...waiting for 3012
...come on baby....
Hey you on the other side who is taking advantage of the flawed system of per country limits -

your undue and unfair advantage will not last for very long. I've bookmarked your post. And when per-country limits in EB system are removed, I'll have to came back and remind you on your post.

Old 01-18-2013, 01:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dear greyhair, imh1b and other respected members of faculty....
think...think sincerely...without deceiving yourself...what is the advantage to anyone..other than affected members here...to pass the savior 3012? think...its economic loss...although short term...loss of H1 extension fees, H1 and H4 stamping...GC and related fees...lawyers fees...the taxes paid with no future benefits...can be kicked out anytime...no one is thinking of long term benefits here...
please think...no personal grudges...
The big advantage of HR3012 is that we will kick the racist a** of you and others like you.

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:26 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Compare
ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dear greyhair, imh1b and other respected members of faculty....
think...think sincerely...without deceiving yourself...what is the advantage to anyone..other than affected members here...to pass the savior 3012? think...its economic loss...although short term...loss of H1 extension fees, H1 and H4 stamping...GC and related fees...lawyers fees...the taxes paid with no future benefits...can be kicked out anytime...no one is thinking of long term benefits here...
please think...no personal grudges...
let me join this party......

when no one is thinking of the long term..... it just means we have to do a better job in asking people to think long term & explain the flaws in the system.....

eb system is broken because of country limits..... country limits put one half of the eb applicants at disadvantage over the other half of eb applicants and over the us citizens.....

in the marketplace where hundreds and thousands of people don't have the ability to switch employers which becoz they don't have green card which is becoz of per country limits.... that marketplace doesn't work for us citizens..... lack to job mobility creates incentive for certain bad employers (and there r lots of them) to hire these immigrants becoz these bad employers know that this set of eb applicants cannot change employers..... such a system puts other set of eb applications and us citizens at disadvantage in the job market becoz the market encourages to hire employees with less ability to switch employer i.e. more employer control its employees......

in a flawed eb system with per country limits - if there is 1 job - if 1 us citizen & 1 eb applicant stuck in gc backlog applied for that job...... employer tends to hire the guy stuck in the eb backlog becoz the employer knows that he will have more control over the applicants stuck in eb backlogs becoz of per country limits.....

eb country limits put us citizens at disadvantage in the job market place..... what more incentive do you need to eliminate per country limits?

Old 01-18-2013, 01:34 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/25/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
longwait4gc has a reputation beyond repute longwait4gc has a reputation beyond repute longwait4gc has a reputation beyond repute longwait4gc has a reputation beyond repute longwait4gc has a reputation beyond repute longwait4gc has a reputation beyond repute longwait4gc has a reputation beyond repute longwait4gc has a reputation beyond repute longwait4gc has a reputation beyond repute longwait4gc has a reputation beyond repute longwait4gc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imh1b View Post
H4 issue is a very tiny issue of some housewives who nag their husbands. So their husbands and some wives come on forums in free time and vomit once in a while that H4s need to be allowed to work.
What is stopping these H4s to apply for H1B visa like the rest of us?
I should say insensitive comments and close the door behind me attitude.
I would recommend stop flaming comments like vomit, nag etc..
I can give you lot of reasons why H4 need EAD (tuition fee in my case, F1 pays 2 times more than non F1), Lot of employers are not willing to hire H4s and go through new H1B application process, its hard to get a H1B job with out experience but easy to entry level job with EAD.
FYI some one could just ask us what is stopping us from investing next big thing and applying EB1 or EB5 and make us sound like loosers. Dont overestimate your achievements friend.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:41 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Compare
ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams2012 View Post
I think only IV is interested in removing country quota even if it is a single bill. Other groups including AILA are having opinion that without addition of new green cards or recapture it will not do much for overall immigration. All the failed CIRs had country quota in the draft. But we will wait for this CIR. We do not know why senate did not take the bill though Grassley hold was removed. In this situation how do you think that in future country quota will be removed.
aila could not publish a single press release opposing per country bill..... what kind of immigration org is this.... its scared to publish its position on an immigration bill

other than people like u strolling the forums all day, thinking aila is next to god..... no one cares for what aila..... i've repeatedly spoken to my local senate and representative ofc, all 3 democrats.... they have told me repeatedly - they don't give a jack shit @ aila......

u don't know what u'r talking...... if senate did not take up the bill after grassley removed his hold.... how does it automatically disqualify per-country bill from happening? house did not take up the bill for hurricane sandy in 112th congress...... so according to u sandy relief bill should've never passed, right?

senators of the senate where i lived earlier (these r both republicans), and senators of the state where i live now.... & i've close contact with all 4..... they have all told me that there is overwhelming support in their parties to remove per country limits........ so u continue to day dream..... tell fantasy stories @ next to god aila for whom no one cares.....

in the closing, one more thing, next immigration bill to pass the congress, either standalone or in another bill, will include removing per country limits..... do what u can.... u or u'r god - aila - cannot stop it......

Old 01-18-2013, 01:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute gk_2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Forum was silent for too long time. Folks cant sit tight. Stir things up a little .. that's how it goes ...

Old 01-18-2013, 01:50 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/13/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/13/2007
Compare
gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute

Thank God It's Friday. Enjoy the weekend guys.

Old 01-18-2013, 01:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute

You ROW rats can say what you want. Only donors and volunteers know the real story and what is happening. I have seen because I volunteered and also went to meetings to my Senate offices. All of you can cry and cannot do anything about it. HR3012 will pass.

It is already giving you nightmares and I can see how desperate you are to write against it. I can only imagine your situation when it passes.

Old 01-18-2013, 02:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare

Quote:
see...thats whats the problem is...only donors and volunteers....no one else has visibility...cant speak...cant listen...unless you pour in dollara...dollara..dollara...and want to wait and watch
Keeping away from pests.

Old 01-18-2013, 02:08 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Compare

Quote:
All fair and agreed...but who is listening to you and working for you?
when i say that i mean..in congress...there are lobbyist and congressman who are listening to illegal and hispanic immigrants..there are people listening to other countries...who is listening and working for you?
all the money IV raised is dumped into the pockets of people, lobbyists who cannot do anything for you and who has no voice...
now u sound more like a lobbyist who wants to sell u'r services beating down on u'r opponent lobbyist nice

we all know that per country bill did not pass last year...... but i also know speaking with the senate offices whom i know personally now that they had people come over to speak @ removing per country limits all the time..... which is why every office in the understands & fully agree with removing eb per country limits.....

as u can tell.... nothing else passed on immigration either.... the fact that removing per country bill came so close to getting done with such a large bipartisan support cannot be ignored.... & even though i've been waiting for many years longer than u..... i will not let that come in the way of seeing though u'r bullshit....

one more thing..... i'm not going to attack undocumented and hispanic immigrants..... if that is what u want me to do.... take u'r feeble mind somewhere else.....

Old 01-18-2013, 02:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
see...thats whats the problem is...only donors and volunteers....no one else has visibility...cant speak...cant listen...unless you pour in dollara...dollara..dollara...and want to wait and watch
What is the problem IV asking for money for a good cause?
Money aside they are spending their personal time and effort to help the whole community, while rest of the people watching movies hoping someone is doing work for them.

This is the attitude that got us into this situ. On top of that, they do brainless finger pointing on the people that is doing the work.

I know there are free loaders here. Can't speak of them.

Old 01-18-2013, 02:33 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
You seem to not have much work on Friday. You are speaking up and talking/writing what you want. How else would you be able to say that "only donors and volunteers can speak and no one else"? I visit here often have contributed in the past, but I'm neither a donor nor an active member of this website.

And there are hundreds and thousands of websites to post/write. Have you ever tried using google? Or maybe post your video on Youtube? But no, you want to come here by your choice, post things to discredit other people you don't even know. Have you tried opening up your website? If you feel you are being restricted here in anyways (which I can't understand how), you sure can post anything on your own website and thousands , or, are you not free to post on the internet.

I disagree with imh1b. You are not a rat. You are a sticking rat.

Old 01-18-2013, 02:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all abcdgc is a name known to all

Quote:
But now a days donkeys are smart...you have to give them carrot once in a while to keep them running...just showing is not enough...
again...i am not saying IV or volunteers are not doing anything...but there is no receiving end...there is no end to the tunnel...so no light....
yedadesi,

I agree with you. Why don't you take over and show what you can do? You are smart person, why don't you start your organization and help all of us? Thank you

Old 01-18-2013, 03:00 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC has a reputation beyond repute WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC has a reputation beyond repute WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC has a reputation beyond repute WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC has a reputation beyond repute WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC has a reputation beyond repute WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC has a reputation beyond repute WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC has a reputation beyond repute WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC has a reputation beyond repute WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC has a reputation beyond repute WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC has a reputation beyond repute WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC has a reputation beyond repute
Default What is IV doing?

Yedadesi,

You have recently joined. You may be another lobbyist or just trying to fool around.
There is no need for us to explain how, why and when IV is taking its steps to help.
If you want to benefit then stay with IV or be with those who believe someone will do something.

Your belief and we will not answer any of your questions.
GREENED ON 8/03/10
WAIT_FOR_EVER's - WAIT_IS_OVER