Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2013, 03:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams2012 View Post
What is the point in 'Only donors and volunteers know the real story'. You kept secret all the activities but you did not get any benefit. Two years gone after starting Hr 3012. Next attempt is going to be including all or parts of Hr 3012 in CIR. If CIR fails another 2 years will be gone though you got indications that country cap removal has good support in house and senate. May be you kept secret all the details you were not even able to get 2000 people in heart of Silicon valley for rally. Even DC rally seemed to be better. We Indians are more desperate to pass HR 3012 as the waiting time keep increases. This is truth of the story.
Troll alert
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2013, 03:33 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What is the point in 'Only donors and volunteers know the real story'. You kept secret all the activities but you did not get any benefit. Two years gone after starting Hr 3012. Next attempt is going to be including all or parts of Hr 3012 in CIR. If CIR fails another 2 years will be gone though you got indications that country cap removal has good support in house and senate. May be you kept secret all the details you were not even able to get 2000 people in heart of Silicon valley for rally. Even DC rally seemed to be better. We Indians are more desperate to pass HR 3012 as the waiting time keep increases. This is truth of the story.
As abcdgc said, why don't you and yedadesi (who is yeda for real) start your own organization and work on whatever you believe in?

It takes many years to pass anything in the democratic government. The process is designed to be slow requiring input from all sorts of people. Maybe you can quickly convince Congress to pass something. Why don't you and yedadesi work on what you want and let people here work on what they want? Is that too complicated to understand?

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2013, 04:39 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
apshodh has a reputation beyond repute apshodh has a reputation beyond repute apshodh has a reputation beyond repute apshodh has a reputation beyond repute apshodh has a reputation beyond repute apshodh has a reputation beyond repute apshodh has a reputation beyond repute apshodh has a reputation beyond repute apshodh has a reputation beyond repute apshodh has a reputation beyond repute apshodh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where Do Asian Americans Stand on Immigration Reform?

Erwin de Leon: Where Do Asian Americans Stand on Immigration Reform?

Old 01-19-2013, 10:39 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/28/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
CKR can only hope to improve

Indian Americans having a ball for Obama inauguration - The Times of India

Whatt money can do ....
On the other note , would it be possible to contact the organizer of this event to help out with some of our funding and other problems?? May be my expectations are way too above the bar

Old 01-19-2013, 11:12 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Compare
ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute ronhira has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKR View Post
Indian Americans having a ball for Obama inauguration - The Times of India

Whatt money can do ....
On the other note , would it be possible to contact the organizer of this event to help out with some of our funding and other problems?? May be my expectations are way too above the bar
flawed article..... it says cornyn & republicans will attend inaugural ball of obama victory..... this is a party to celebrate election win over republicans..... why would republican senators attend inaugural ball..... this news is for indian consumer...... so news is hyped.... in case this needs more explanation, see this video

Doubtsourced - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 11/08/10 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Old 01-19-2013, 01:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare
immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with ronhira for not attacking undocumented but and principally against legalizing them but from humane perspective they should be helped, however, it will be a big injustice to the backloggers / legal GC applicants even if one of the undocumented is legalized before the last legal one in queue (say whenever law comes into effect). I know the rule will give the undocumented preference over legal applicants as it is a pure number game. IF the legal immigrants were 5 million in number they would have got their GCs by now. I don't expect much from justice CIR for legal applicants (ideally they should get GC on day one but who in congress and govt cares for them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronhira View Post
now u sound more like a lobbyist who wants to sell u'r services beating down on u'r opponent lobbyist nice

we all know that per country bill did not pass last year...... but i also know speaking with the senate offices whom i know personally now that they had people come over to speak @ removing per country limits all the time..... which is why every office in the understands & fully agree with removing eb per country limits.....

as u can tell.... nothing else passed on immigration either.... the fact that removing per country bill came so close to getting done with such a large bipartisan support cannot be ignored.... & even though i've been waiting for many years longer than u..... i will not let that come in the way of seeing though u'r bullshit....

one more thing..... i'm not going to attack undocumented and hispanic immigrants..... if that is what u want me to do.... take u'r feeble mind somewhere else.....

Old 01-19-2013, 03:32 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/12/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/18/2007
Compare
pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Watch just for fun

Critical Warning Number Six by Michael Lombardi

As per the advertisement on this website, one more downturn is coming for the economy, inflation, dollar, euro etc.

As there was resistance from lawmakers due to housing collapse, credit crisis, recession, unemployment etc. in previous congress for any immigration bill to pass.

What do you think ? How much time we have before it happens?

HR3012 Wiki | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter

Old 01-21-2013, 08:08 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Sep-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute manchala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If some want to know whats going on you can become a volunteer. You dont have to take your money out.
Its not a joke that the bill HR3012 came out, it passed the house, hold was removed by a very respectable and powerful senator. Find out what it takes for something to become a bill. Appreciate if someone is doing something for the community.

I know core members who sacrificed their personnel life and spending time on all this.

Forget about all this IV, Immigration Bill... think positive in your personnel life also. It really helps.

IV's contributions

Old 01-22-2013, 09:50 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute imh1b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchala View Post
If some want to know whats going on you can become a volunteer. You dont have to take your money out.
Its not a joke that the bill HR3012 came out, it passed the house, hold was removed by a very respectable and powerful senator. Find out what it takes for something to become a bill. Appreciate if someone is doing something for the community.

I know core members who sacrificed their personnel life and spending time on all this.

Forget about all this IV, Immigration Bill... think positive in your personnel life also. It really helps.
Rams2012 is a moron with a fake profile. People of this kind are the cancer in immigrants and they cannot help anyone succeed. They will do nothing constructive and only become critics.

If he has so many thoughts, how about he give an interview in TV media with his name and face. He will run away like a coward and hide.

So it's better to call such people names and shame them on forums. If someone is genuine he would be contributing $ to IV and helping out in action items. It's best to ignore free riders and consider their posts as warm spit on forums.

Old 01-22-2013, 09:56 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by yedadesi View Post
looks like somebody's hair have greyed...but no brains under the scull...
as Rams2012 said, we are all saying the same thing...just different words...there is not going to be relief any soon...just the carrots...
anyways...was out for couple of days...was working on the organization...i wont invite you to join...i dont need grey hairs...
You should never get a green-card. You are not worthy of being in any EB category and will only dirty this country.

Shoooooo

Old 01-22-2013, 10:04 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute

All rage aside, I have been hearing a lot about immigration reform on the radio for the past 4 days. Especially, about "legal' immigration. I listen to radio every day at least for a brief period of time. But this time around the immigration reform discussions are happening like never before. May be this too a lip service, but I just wanted to see if anyone feel / hear the same way.

Old 01-22-2013, 10:36 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare

Rams2012 is an anti immigrant dirtbag.

May I ask why you are lurking on the forums? Don't you have a job? Oh I forgot you do not want to compete and upgrade your skills. So you lost your job to people like us. And now you sit around at home, eating chips, drinking soda, becoming fat and fart on forums. Ha Ha .

Old 01-22-2013, 11:21 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare

Quote:
Do you want to give a company? I can offer you beer also. Also I have Indian snakes like mixture,Samosa etc. You are welcome to my house any time.
Sure.
Send me your name , address and phone number in the private message and I will respond and come over.

Now lets see if you really have the balls.

Old 01-22-2013, 11:34 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
chtummala is infamous around these parts chtummala is infamous around these parts chtummala is infamous around these parts chtummala is infamous around these parts chtummala is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwait4gc View Post
You have big If for fixing backlog issue. Is there any bill/reform/rule that is doing that? Answer is none that I know of. But there is a rule that is being proposed for H4s who are waiting for a really long time which has good chance of becoming a final rule.

I know people are talking about CIR. But there are lot of questions like will it help EB immigration? Will it even pass? Do we(EB) have enough muscle power to make it pass?
Remember we dont have any bill for H4 ..

Old 01-22-2013, 11:45 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
chtummala is infamous around these parts chtummala is infamous around these parts chtummala is infamous around these parts chtummala is infamous around these parts chtummala is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by imh1b View Post
Here comes a ROW pest with a fake profile. Go back and vomit in your hole on other website.
what does it mean .. r you against ROW ..