||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Job change before I-140 approval but current employer promise not to withdraw I-140
This is quite urgent, and I have searched multiple places but cannot find a definitive answer.
The situation is:
1. My current employer A plan to file my I-140.
2. I have accepted a new job offer from B.
3. A knows that I am leaving soon but still promise to file the I-140 and promise that they will not withdraw it after I am gone (potentially they can re-hire me back sometime later).
My questions are:
1. Is there a chance that the I-140 will be rejected, based on the fact that I am actually working with B when this petition is pending?
2. If answer to 1) is yes, any negative impact on my future green card petition?
3. If this I-140 works out and is approved, will there be any problem in my future green card petition that I got questioned about not working for A while the I-140 with A was pending?
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Change Employer after I140 approval||sameerpathare||Immigrant Visa||1||06-16-2015 03:18 PM|
|same employer but location change after 485 approval||belmontboy||All other Green Card Issues||1||04-06-2012 03:44 PM|
|Employer/Job Change After 485 Approval||tijoalex||Immigrant Visa||2||03-19-2012 12:47 PM|
|Employer change before GC approval||tabletpc||All other Green Card Issues||0||08-03-2011 12:56 PM|
|H1B transfer approval notice received-still in payroll of current employer||rr_immaculate||Non-Immigrant Visas||0||12-17-2008 12:34 PM|