Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2017, 07:18 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
patralekh@gmail.com is on a distinguished road
Default CBP I-94 - Different dates on Most recent I-94 vs Traveller History on CBP website

Hi,

I traveled from USA to India on a short vacation on 12-Nov-2016. I returned back to USA on 07-Dec-2016 (~25 days). While in India I got my VISA stamped which is valid through Dec 2018.

I went back to India on 12-Jan-2017 and returned back to USA on 23-Jan-2017 (~10 days).

When I check my travellers history on "https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/history-search". It shows all my arrivals correctly (screenshot attached). But when I try to get the most recent I-94 on "https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/recent-search" I see my 2nd last entry showing up and not the latest entry.

Latest I-94 shows most recent entry as 07-Dec-2016 (this is the 2nd last entry to USA on the travel history page of CBP). My most recent entry to USA is 23-Jan-2017 and the travel history shows that correctly.

How do I get my most recent entry displayed on the I-94 website. Is there a way apart from going to the Local CBP office?

Thanks & Regards,
Patralekh Satyam
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote