Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 02:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up AZ state chapter

hi All,
I think this is the right time when all the other communities are raising their voices before CIR. We should also make our voices heard.

I invite everyone , from any country and any job , if you are waiting for the GC , please reply to this post. Lets get together and help IV to achieve our goal. Also please spread the word to your friends and colleagues. This is for you , for us , for your family.. any help not just donation of money but the donation of time, donation of your commitment, donation of your willingness to make this happen.. is required. So please come forward.

Its the time for a change, the change we can make together.

ARE YOU IN?

PM me your phone number and email address so that the database of the active members can be built.. also drop a line with what can you contribute for the success of IV goals.

Please bump this post for atleast a week.. I am posting it today as on the weekend the traffic is high on the website.

Support HR-3012 and Support Fairness!

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

--------------------------
Result for psaxena:
Your position is 53193 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Aug-06" and Category "EB3" .
Your Expected Date of Adjudication is Sep, 2028.

Last edited by psaxena; 06-20-2009 at 10:15 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2009, 02:28 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the initiative

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------

Old 06-18-2009, 02:34 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Default ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

Result for psaxena:
Your position is 53193 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Aug-06" and Category "EB3" .

Old 06-18-2009, 04:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
Default ^^^^^^^^^^

&&&&&&&

Result for psaxena:

Old 06-18-2009, 05:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
Default no one from AZ..????

Are there no "Legal" immigrants in AZ ????????????????

Result for psaxena:

Old 06-18-2009, 07:28 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
12-10-2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07-02-2007
Compare
gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good!!!

We have members in Colorado State. If you want we all can meet for any Planned action item.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psaxena View Post

After 8 years........Finally Green'ed on 9th July 2010.
Thanks IV for your help and support!!!

Old 06-19-2009, 02:17 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2007
Compare
arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of arunmohan has much to be proud of
Default I am in AZ State Chapter

Quote:
Psaxena:

I am in and I will bring some more people. I sent you a PM long time back for this effort but you never responded to me.
Filed Labor first time in Jan 2001(EB2) but dot com bubble destroyed it.

Old 06-19-2009, 05:38 AM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
Default Thanks

Hi Arun,
I know , but I was disheartened by the response of the immigrants in AZ when I sent the evite no one even accepted it.

After talking to IV core , I thought its worth giving another try, I mean the guys who are the founders, I dun see if they are in the dire need of GC as most of the others on the forum, but still they are making efforts.. just to make a point that wrong is wrong and cannot be accepted.. so why should I not join them in contributing to their effort.
Please PM me your number , I'll get in touch with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunmohan View Post
Psaxena:

I am in and I will bring some more people. I sent you a PM long time back for this effort but you never responded to me.

Result for psaxena:

Old 06-19-2009, 02:36 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
Default Uptill now I got just 2 members

Bump

Result for psaxena:

Old 06-20-2009, 10:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
Default ^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^

Result for psaxena:

Old 06-21-2009, 03:42 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
Default ^^^

^^^

Result for psaxena:

Old 06-24-2009, 02:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
Default ^^^

^^^^^^^

Result for psaxena:

Old 06-24-2009, 03:08 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare
immi_seeker has much to be proud of immi_seeker has much to be proud of immi_seeker has much to be proud of immi_seeker has much to be proud of immi_seeker has much to be proud of immi_seeker has much to be proud of immi_seeker has much to be proud of immi_seeker has much to be proud of immi_seeker has much to be proud of immi_seeker has much to be proud of
Default Pm

Sent you a PM

PD : NOV 2005, EB2
I140 Approval date : july 20 2006, Nebraska
I-1485 Application recieved at uscis : july 27 2007
Notice Date : Aug 24th 2007
FP date : Sep 19th 2007

GOT GREENED ON 08/06/2010

Old 06-24-2009, 04:25 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
Default yes got it

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by immi_seeker View Post
Sent you a PM

Result for psaxena:

Old 06-24-2009, 08:20 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
Default ^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote:
Thanks

Result for psaxena: