Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 06:04 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just thinking how USCIS works..office office style.

I was thinking on how USCIS may be working.. heres my thought.

Boss come out of the cabin and a clerk approaches and says, Saar ji need vacation kids are getting bored in their summer vacation, boss being in a good mood announces okie everyone go on vacation for 2 months, also ask the internet guy to make the dates "UNAVAILABLE"

Then some seniors are planned to visit the USCIS office, since the dates are not current all the clerks are chit chatting, playing games on computer, texting..etc etc.. boss comes out of his office and says, what all you guys are doing ?? Get back to work.

Again a clerk comes to the officer and says saar dates are not current what do we do, nothing is there to do. Boss turns really angry and says go and preadjuducate the preadjudicated cases and send RFEs. Show that you are working, make some calls threaten people of fraud, send finger printing notices.

To check if this huge force is working or not he logs on to immigrationvoice.org and and start browsing the threads and then he find people posting question about the RFE on medical TST etc etc.. He is happy and satisfied that his clerks are working and may get an appraisal from his who is likely to visit the office anytime.

Support HR-3012 and Support Fairness!

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

--------------------------
Result for psaxena:
Your position is 53193 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Aug-06" and Category "EB3" .
Your Expected Date of Adjudication is Sep, 2028.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:04 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold
Default Good one

Quote:
Originally Posted by psaxena View Post

Boss come out of the cabin and a clerk approaches and says, Saar ji need vacation kids are getting bored in their summer vacation, boss being in a good mood announces okie everyone go on vacation for 2 months, also ask the internet guy to make the dates "UNAVAILABLE"

Then some seniors are planned to visit the USCIS office, since the dates are not current all the clerks are chit chatting, playing games on computer, texting..etc etc.. boss comes out of his office and says, what all you guys are doing ?? Get back to work.

Again a clerk comes to the officer and says saar dates are not current what do we do, nothing is there to do. Boss turns really angry and says go and preadjuducate the preadjudicated cases and send RFEs. Show that you are working, make some calls threaten people of fraud, send finger printing notices.

To check if this huge force is working or not he logs on to immigrationvoice.org and and start browsing the threads and then he find people posting question about the RFE on medical TST etc etc.. He is happy and satisfied that his clerks are working and may get an appraisal from his who is likely to visit the office anytime.

Really good one!

Old 06-22-2009, 08:53 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/20/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
indianindian2006 has a brilliant future indianindian2006 has a brilliant future indianindian2006 has a brilliant future indianindian2006 has a brilliant future indianindian2006 has a brilliant future indianindian2006 has a brilliant future indianindian2006 has a brilliant future indianindian2006 has a brilliant future indianindian2006 has a brilliant future indianindian2006 has a brilliant future indianindian2006 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Good one......

Old 06-22-2009, 09:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Compare
hydboy77 is a splendid one to behold hydboy77 is a splendid one to behold hydboy77 is a splendid one to behold hydboy77 is a splendid one to behold hydboy77 is a splendid one to behold hydboy77 is a splendid one to behold

good one. Here is the schedule for USCIS
2009 Pre-Adjudicate 485
2010 Pre-Pre-Adjudicate Pre-Adjudicated 485
2011 Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicate Pre-Pre-Adjudicated 485
2012 Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicate Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicated 485
2013 Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicate Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicated 485
2014 Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicate Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicated 485

and what is Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudication? that would be knock the living daylights out of the EB2\Eb3 India\China applicants with Employment verification letter, same semilar job restrictions etc. If a few people some how survive the Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre--Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudication USCIS will issue an RFE on how you survived so many RFE's.

Hope some aide of a congressman or senator or somebody working in USCIS reads this and realizes how inhumanely we are being treated. The above is no joke, all of us on EAD are going to be Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre--Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Pre-Adjudicated out of USA with RFE's and denials.

Quote:

Last edited by hydboy77; 06-22-2009 at 09:23 PM.

Old 06-22-2009, 09:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

...and the boss goes back and continues eating samosas
Sent letters to the President and IV

Old 06-22-2009, 09:33 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
unseenguy is just really nice unseenguy is just really nice unseenguy is just really nice unseenguy is just really nice unseenguy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreal View Post
...and the boss goes back and continues eating samosas
Pls replace samosas with burger and french fries. Boss in Nebraska may not like samosas or may find it too hot to handle resulting in additional 2-3 sick days.

1 out of 3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:54 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy

to get some smile on your faces..

Still thinking what Jeniffer(Usha ji) will make the immigrants do.. may be ask to make some pasta!!

Support HR-3012 and Support Fairness!

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

--------------------------
Result for psaxena:
Your position is 53193 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Aug-06" and Category "EB3" .
Your Expected Date of Adjudication is Sep, 2028.