Immigration Voice - Forums
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 07:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ramreddy is infamous around these parts ramreddy is infamous around these parts ramreddy is infamous around these parts ramreddy is infamous around these parts ramreddy is infamous around these parts ramreddy is infamous around these parts ramreddy is infamous around these parts ramreddy is infamous around these parts ramreddy is infamous around these parts ramreddy is infamous around these parts ramreddy is infamous around these parts
Arrow

I do feel the concern. BUT at the same time ARE YOU AWARE OF THE TECH BASHING THAT TAKES PLACE IN A.P. ESP AS ALSO OTHER STATES of men , who are fooled by the concept of "Indian Marriage"...
EVEN THAT IS ABUSE .... go to Fight Against misuse of Dowry law (IPC-498a) - Get Free Advice and protect against 498a
and you will KNOW the truth - there is ABUSE AGAINST MEN TOO ..AND THAT TOO ITS NOT 1 TIME DEAL LIKE RAPE....ITS THE RAPE OF THEIR INVESTMENT AND PROPERTY YEAR AFTER YEAR... ..YEAR AND RAPE OF THIS CAREER AND HIS FAMILY ....

ANYWAY .....

this is NOT the best place to voice Ruschika and other similar concerns and people who write off their entire life in a Green Card will be least bothered.

But the pity of it is that even if mad mohan singh knew about it , NOTHING will be done, unless Ms Ruchika's rape can bring in the congress party any votes.....l
e.g. when a mr mohammod hanif who was a terrorist , in Australia linked with the UK Islamic bombings was arrested by authorities .... mad mohan singh wrote letters to the Aussies , asking them to release this 'innocent terrorist' .....
but when 10-20 desis in Austialia were smashed , the news created an uproar...mad mohan singh did nothing...
...when Vikram Buddhu , the desi student said something stupid abt GWB , mad mohan singh did NOTHING because Vikram was NOT QUALIFIED TO RECEIVE the same treatment - I guess he was Not REALLY an islamic terrorist.

...so in ruchika's case too..NOTHING will happen.....unless she wants to REHEARSE THE RAPE 2ND TIME..calling all the feminist and media to see what happened.... then the PRO office of mad mohan sing might consider the case.That too if Congress party gets the credit of saving her life.

you have to ENOUGH TERRORIST CUM to WASH THE FACE OF OUR INDIAN pm so that he can swallow more for you..
sorry ... ..no place for non jihadis here ...
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2009, 08:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/28/2007
Compare
atul555 is infamous around these parts atul555 is infamous around these parts atul555 is infamous around these parts atul555 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastindia View Post
YOU ARE A PSEUDO PATRIOT. I GIVE YOU RED FOR IT.

If you care so much for India and Indian girl getting raped, why don't you go back to India?
What are you doing here wasting your life?
Why do you want to earn dollars, drive fast cars and want greencard.
Go live in slums in India with the poor and help them. Save the girls, make them your sisters and make it your mission in life to protect them.

Did you ever start a thread about rapes, social causes of USA? Did you start a campaign to help girls in USA?If you want to live here, adopt this coountry as your own. If you only care for India go post on some India forum. This forum is wrong for you.
You are a grade one asshole, eastIndia, I gave you one red for that.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:08 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/13/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/13/2007
Compare
LostInGCProcess has a reputation beyond repute LostInGCProcess has a reputation beyond repute LostInGCProcess has a reputation beyond repute LostInGCProcess has a reputation beyond repute LostInGCProcess has a reputation beyond repute LostInGCProcess has a reputation beyond repute LostInGCProcess has a reputation beyond repute LostInGCProcess has a reputation beyond repute LostInGCProcess has a reputation beyond repute LostInGCProcess has a reputation beyond repute LostInGCProcess has a reputation beyond repute

What the F*** are you talking, numb nut??? So, in other words if you care about any society and if there is injustice you must go to that place and live there?? hmmm....

Also, how do you know the OP has fast car? Just want to know how you found that out...you must be a genius .

You are intellectually very poor and narrow minded person. Shame on you.

Quote:

If you care so much for India and Indian girl getting raped, why don't you go back to India?
Go live in slums in India with the poor and help them. Save the girls, make them your sisters and make it your mission in life to protect them.

Did you ever start a thread about rapes, social causes of USA? Did you start a campaign to help girls in USA?If you want to live here, adopt this coountry as your own. If you only care for India go post on some India forum. This forum is wrong for you.

Old 12-28-2009, 11:34 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ramreddy is infamous around these parts ramreddy is infamous around these parts ramreddy is infamous around these parts ramreddy is infamous around these parts ramreddy is infamous around these parts ramreddy is infamous around these parts ramreddy is infamous around these parts ramreddy is infamous around these parts ramreddy is infamous around these parts ramreddy is infamous around these parts ramreddy is infamous around these parts
Arrow

Shhh !!! cool it folks. OP ( ostracized p*g ..shall we assume , because, we don't know what it means, unless he wants to expand it ) ....
...is just trying to impress the USCIS....that he is a lot more worthy than all us 'pseudo patriots' ..... its OK.. let him do it. Its part of his NIW ( national Interest Waiver ) project so that he can get 50 miles ahead of us all.....
Pity, we never had such ingenious ideas ...

Old 12-28-2009, 11:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/25/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Compare
joydiptac has a reputation beyond repute joydiptac has a reputation beyond repute joydiptac has a reputation beyond repute joydiptac has a reputation beyond repute joydiptac has a reputation beyond repute joydiptac has a reputation beyond repute joydiptac has a reputation beyond repute joydiptac has a reputation beyond repute joydiptac has a reputation beyond repute joydiptac has a reputation beyond repute joydiptac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Internet Jury

Usually I don't comment on non-immigration related stuff on this website, but I just had a thought that I wanted to get your opinion on.
I am thinking of creating a website where you can vote and make contribution to raise the stake to castrate/punish such convicted rapists/criminals.
Let me explain. There will be a list of criminals like SPS Rathore who have been proved in court to have raped underage victims or convicted of similar crimes. Due to the lenient/broken legal system such perpetrators remain on the streets with little or no penalty from the law. This is where Juntas-Adalat comes into picture. Its like a Internet Jury. Everyone who votes must be uniquely registered on the basis of their passports or some other unique identity. The registered members can vote and contribute money to raise the stake to castrate/punish the criminals.
At the end of the month/some pre-specified period, based on votes (Must have 2/3 rd majority in favor) and monetary stake a reward will be published for punishing the criminal/s.
Some Mumbai bhai/don/godfather takes the contract and punishes the criminal. In this case castrates/neuters the child rapist. On providing video proof gets paid thru western union/paypal. True justice is served.

May sound a little immature at this point, but I think something like this should exist. Like I said this is still just an idea at this point, but I will talk to some legal folks to figure out if it is possible to keep the website legal.

When laws fall short the Junta court should rule.

Whatd'yah say folks?? True Junta's Court? Anyone else interested?

Old 12-29-2009, 01:44 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/14/2007
Compare
redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute redcard has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

Quote:

Wow Eastindia you talk to pseudo patriot and have your handle on IV as "EASTINDIA"... now that's very unpatriotic and pseudo patriotic.. should your handle on IV be more patriotic and more appropriate to your adaptive country .. u suck man.. u are a big time looser "eastindian".. you are the biggest pseudo patriot who will disown his family forget about the country for being accepted here..

Old 12-29-2009, 02:31 AM
Priority Date
:
Jun-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
arnab221 has a reputation beyond repute arnab221 has a reputation beyond repute arnab221 has a reputation beyond repute arnab221 has a reputation beyond repute arnab221 has a reputation beyond repute arnab221 has a reputation beyond repute arnab221 has a reputation beyond repute arnab221 has a reputation beyond repute arnab221 has a reputation beyond repute arnab221 has a reputation beyond repute arnab221 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is SPS Rathore or Indian Home Minister the real culprit ?

Punishing one SPS Rathore will not change anything . If you really want to know what is happening behind the scenes and how the government is misleading the people read the below blog on how the Home Ministry has supported the Police and lawyers and kept the interest of the common people aside. All the data has been gathered painstakingly thoughts RTI petitions and they are also on the site as links .

MenSeekJustice: Home ministry puts Interests of Police and lawyers before people

While many of us in these forums and even youngsters living in India are least bothered about what happens at home .The Ministries and Ministers play truant to safeguard the interest of their brethren . When people really get trapped with the Indian Police and the Indian judicial system , then people realize what they are dealing with , till then it is a "why should I bother " attitude .

***THE MORE I AM HURT, THE STRONGER I GET ***

Last edited by arnab221; 12-29-2009 at 02:36 AM.

Old 12-29-2009, 02:38 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

p'rolly East Indian == some CPI CPI(M) Leftist PIMP. They always loved bangles'desh and porkistan , when they are in India. National parasites

Old 12-29-2009, 02:51 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

I agree the home ministry WCD ETC are the most terrorizing authorities in India . The most pitiable thing is that the culprits EVEN IF CONVICTED WILL NEVER SUFFER THE PENALTY, BECAUSE OF THE CONGRESS GOVT'S PIGGERY .
CASE IN E.G. IS MANU SHARMA , WHOSE CLOSE CONNECTIONS TO CONGRESS POLITICIANS SENT HIM ON A 'PAROLE PARTY' THAT TOO AFTER SC CONVICTED HIM FOR LIFE SENTENCE. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE ...? CONGRESS GOVT .
E.G. 2 : SHAH BANO CASE : WHERE CONGRESS GOVT LEGALLY ALLOWED A MAN TO SLEEP WITH 2 WOMEN AND THEN MADE LAWS TO PROTECT IT.

AS AGAINST THIS THERE ARE LAWS LIKE THE DV ACT DESIGNED , DEVELOPED AND DESTINED TO HARASS INNOCENT TECHIES .

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnab221 View Post
Punishing one SPS Rathore will not change anything . If you really want to know what is happening behind the scenes and how the government is misleading the people read the below blog on how the Home Ministry has supported the Police and lawyers and kept the interest of the common people aside. All the data has been gathered painstakingly thoughts RTI petitions and they are also on the site as links .

MenSeekJustice: Home ministry puts Interests of Police and lawyers before people

While many of us in these forums and even youngsters living in India are least bothered about what happens at home .The Ministries and Ministers play truant to safeguard the interest of their brethren . When people really get trapped with the Indian Police and the Indian judicial system , then people realize what they are dealing with , till then it is a "why should I bother " attitude .

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:24 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute

I am usually a silent reader but with this case I have to speakup. Its only a matter of time when DGP will face the law. Time will catchup and law will take its own course.

Old 12-31-2009, 08:53 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/30/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
gbof has a brilliant future gbof has a brilliant future gbof has a brilliant future gbof has a brilliant future gbof has a brilliant future gbof has a brilliant future gbof has a brilliant future gbof has a brilliant future gbof has a brilliant future gbof has a brilliant future gbof has a brilliant future

I salute the courage and support of Anand family to take on the mighty heads on and then starting a just compaign. I wish everyone have friends like them and even if 1% of all key witnesses follow their example, crime scence will show a huge difference.

Now coming down to negators: This will for sure WIPE OUT THAT SMILE of the mighty Rathore. I tell you this may be a defining moment for government, politicians, judiciary and admn. All these people will learn a Lesson.