FB GC related
Sorry for the unrelated message. However thought someone could shed some light.
My case status on my pending FB petition (filed by bro from TX) which is in the I-131 stage shows the case has been transferred to a USCIS office. My PD is nowhere near. My case# starts with WAC (CA Center). The FB Apps ('Sibling' category) currently being processed in the TX, LIN, and Vermont centers are much closer to my PD than the CA center. Any chance it moved to the other centers from CA? Thanks.
CIRCLE us at +ImmigrationVoice
- Member of MI IV Chapter
- Contributing $25 monthly since 2007
- Several one-time contributions totalling over $1,500
- Participated in ALL Advocacy Efforts in Washington DC & San Jose since JUL 2007
- I am doing my part, have you done yours to advance our mutual cause?
* If you have the Faith of a Mustard Seed You can say to the Mountain 'Be Moved', and it WILL be Moved!!
** Faith without Action is Futile.
- The Bible
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Please HELP. TN / H1B related issue (They let me go)||eduardomi||Non-Immigrant Visas||6||06-21-2009 12:35 AM|
|POE related||newtoh1||Non-Immigrant Visas||3||03-23-2009 08:19 PM|
|AP Related Question||ita||All other Green Card Issues||19||11-21-2007 09:21 PM|
|FP Related||bigboy007||All other Green Card Issues||6||11-18-2007 10:38 AM|
|NVC related question||on_h1b_since_1998||All other Green Card Issues||4||02-09-2007 11:17 AM|